[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so spectacularly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_shit and poo.jpg (68KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_shit and poo.jpg
68KB, 550x366px
What went so spectacularly wrong?
>>
>>32075650
/vp/ played it
>>
>>32075650
It was average, not good not bad.
Has terrible post game though, especially when interpreting the level system being inefficient to fully train Pokemon.
Also the prioritization of story over gameplay skewers it's replayability.
In short, play the main story once and you'll be joyous, otherwise resort to other installations.
>>
Festival Plaza and the SOS System are hassles, quality of life features from X/Y were removed, and the postgame could be better.

It's still my favorite generation in a decade, though.
>>
>>32075650
Gamefreak can't into learning from past mistakes, just like Nintendo
>>
Honestly they're horrible games.
Is like GF wanted to do another GEN IV and they failed.
Still, i wouldn't care so much, GEN 7 will probably be the shortest generation anyway.
>>
Nearly everything.

Gamefreak has gotten extremely lazy. Their passion for the series seems to be gone and they're just focusing on maximizing their profits. They don't give a shit about the fans anymore. Its sad.
>>
Did XY or ORAS have this many threads made about them 4 months after release?
>>
>>32075834
So much this. It became evident with XY
>>
>HURR NO CHEAT FRUNTEER 0/420

Tell me: What's it like to retarded? I have access to TWO facilities (BR and BT) Vs. Your one (BF)

>B-B-BUT U UNLOK DA BATL ROYAL DURING THE MAIN STORY

Shut up, queer, everything's lv50 AND they use legendaries, megas and Z moves. You can't fight a regirock with a level 10 rowlet.

Not only that, I can also rematch the e4

>B-B-BUT ITS DA SAEM TRAINERS AS B4 Stfu. One of champions doesn't even appear anywhere else.

I can also play online

>B-B-BUT ONLIEN DONT COUNT BCUZ...BCUZ...I SAID SO!

Why, because you are afraid of getting dabbed on by real pokemon masters such as myself?

Hold that L, beeyotch.

>inb4 mad leddit frontier cuck gets le mad
>>
File: 1480184026608.png (1MB, 1528x556px) Image search: [Google]
1480184026608.png
1MB, 1528x556px
>>32075650
Stop treating Sun and Moon like they're mainline games. They're followups to GoD. Seriously, hear me out.

>Doesn't follow the typical gym formula
>Doesn't have a region nearly as big as a mainline region
>Similar 3D graphics
>Watered-down battle system (no triple/rotations, etc)
>Heavy focus on story events
>Lots of cutscenes

When you stop treating Sun and Moon as if they're mainline games and start treating them like they're part of the Colosseum series, their quality improves tenfold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.