[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how utterly pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 600px-Samson_Oak_SM_OD.png (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Samson_Oak_SM_OD.png
95KB, 600x600px
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how utterly pointless this character was? They may as well have put the actual Professor Oak in the game and just have him visiting the region (like how he was in Sinnoh).
>>
>>32072605
>Oak's Kanto form in Alola

I don't think so bud.
>>
>>32072605
Doesnt he give us a tm and some balls or something? he had a point.
>>
>>32072660
I know why he was created (he was supposed to be Oak's Alola variant). But it just seems pointless seeing how he's never going to appear in a future Pokemon game ever again. And they went through the effort of bringing Red and Blue to the Alola region, it wouldn't be strange for Professor Oak to be there too.

>>32072665
The original Professor Oak could have given you those items too (in fact, it would have made more sense for someone from Kanto/Johto to give you the apricorn balls anyway).
>>
>>32072751
Professor oak has a full fucking laboratory to mantain. I doubt hes able to leave it much of at all. Like trainers and champions can seemingly are able too.
Itd be like professor birch coming to alola and giving us a turtwig just wierd and out of place.
>>
>>32072832
>I've never played Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
>>
>>32072605

He's the principal at Ash, Lillie, and the gang's school in the anime, so that's probably why he was made a separate character
>>
>>32072832
>shows up throughout Johto in GSC
>appears in Sinnoh in DPPt
really gets you thinkgen
>>
File: 1468806992794.jpg (131KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1468806992794.jpg
131KB, 728x546px
>>32072832
>birch
>turtwig
>>
>>32072751
He was made from a joke. His entire existence is a joke.
>>
>>32072605
He study Alola forms.
>>
>>32072934
There's nothing incorrect about that. Birch gives you all of the Starters in ORAS aside from Kanto and Kalos.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.