[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool Concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: Murica.png (32KB, 2006x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Murica.png
32KB, 2006x1258px
Pokemon: American Version
>The region is inspired by the continental United States
>Every Gym leader is a former president
>The Elite Four are the presidents depicted on Mt Rushmore
>The Champion is Trump
>The evil team's administers are based off of failed presidential candidates
>Postgame is in both Alaska and Hawaii
>>
Speed stat is slow everywhere because everyone is fat.
>>
What would the types be? For gyms and e4 that is.
>>
>>32071735
>cool concept

You have to be 18 years or older to post on this site.
>>
>>32071735
>what is unova
We got a gen based on America best gen too.
>>
>>32071735
>What is Unova

>Postgame is in both Alaska and Hawaii
>What is Alola

How out of touch are you?
>>
>>32071735
It would be good if the evil team leader was Trump.

inb4 /pol/fags tell me to go back to tumblr/reddit/wherever
>>
i was think about this for over a year, execpt instead of battling former presidents it be something mayors of major cities or something like. Another idea i had was that's related to that concept is vist the major cities and instead of 8 badge it be like 16. Right now im making the concept art and plot line and possibly next week ill finish a demo
>>
>>32071735
Out of all the countries you could have based a region on, you base it on the country that practically has no culture outside of consumerism.
>>
>>32072774
Elaborate on how that phrase signifies that I'm not an adequate age
>>32072746
George Dubya should be a steel type
>>32072786
>>32072787
Albeit these examples are based on select sections of America, the proposition here is to found the region off of the entire country, thus making it distinguished.
>>32072808
Maybe people wouldn't get that political with you if you stopped flaunting your opinions everywhere.
>>32072815
Mayors aren't as famous as former presidents so I suspect that one that embraces this concept would succeed better.
>>32072827
Diligence, freedom, and refusal to embrace authority are some aspects of American culture, and I can present even more given time, including religious loyalty.
>>
>>32072967
>>32072815
That was my first idea around the visiting and battling in a city, it gives in my opinion a sense of reason to even have a gym there. but over time I thought it be best to just scrap That idea and figure something out other then obviously battling president concept.
>>
>>32071735
>Champion is Chump

His team would be:
Ursaring
Pangoro
Honchkrow
Alolan Raticate
Porygon-Z
Alolan Muk
>>
>>32073116
>No Gumshoos
Kill yourself.
>>
>>32073116
>Mexican Rat on Trump's team

Deported.
>>
>>32073136
He's a rat and he is fat. He sometimes wears a stupid hat.
>>
File: Pinoscarm.jpg (91KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
Pinoscarm.jpg
91KB, 700x742px
>>32072808
>>32073116
These commies need a skydrop
>>
>>32072786
We had two gens in America. Three if you count Colosseum.
>>
>>32073146
Trump isn't fat, that was a miscalculation by doctors as they didn't account for the bullet-proof vest he always wears. When that is interpreted he is averagely sized.
Also MAGA hats aren't stupid. :^)
>>
>>32073159
So you're closeted? Good to know. Maybe tell your parents before they die.
>>
>>32073146
/pol/ get out.
>>
>>32073146
That wouldn't of worked, Alolan Raticate is Ted Cruz's main, because of the "El Rato" nickname and because it is Gumshoos' prey. He would be on the evil team as he is a failed presidential candidate.
>>
>>32073182
Regular Raticate then. Just a really fat one.
>>
>>32073172
What? If you're referring to me as a gay I'm not. Why do nimwitted libtwats always magnetize everything towards sexuality? Really makes you think.
>>
>>32073182
No, Ted Cruz would be an Admin in the Evil Team, but then he would betray them and give the PC a key to get into the boss room, and call it his last delegate.
>>
>>32073191
This will be canon.
Cruz redemption arc Pokemon story when?
>>
>>32072967
>maybe people wouldn't get that political with you if you stopped flaunting your opinions everywhere.
tell that to everyone from /pol/ that's leaking out of their containment board
>>
>>32071747
The pokemon are faster than any other region because if they are not fast enough they end up in a burger.
>>
>>32073188
Just don't respond. It's either someone from /pol/ trying to make liberals look retarded, a liberal being retarded, or a shitposter just trying to derail the thread.
>>
>>32072827
>cally has no culture outside of consumerism.

Wow, is this bait?
>>
>>32073188
Beign gay is the only reason you could possibly enjoy taking all those dicks in your ass.

I'm sorry your negligent mother dropped you on your head.
>>
>>32073200
/leftypol/ leaks out more frequently and they aren't even based on this website.
>>
>>32073200
Honestly, most of the time I see a thread get derailed because of Trump, it's because of people bringing him up for no reason just to bash him.
>>
>>32073205
Funny how you mock negligent parenting, yet your Liberal platform consistently strikes against marriage.
>>32073210
Anti-Trumpers have always been more radical and verbal, and I've observed similar to what you have.
>>
why is everyone so triggered by the fact that people don't like trump? no matter what your opinions are, you have to get used to the fact that he's an unpopular president.
>>
>>32073232
i know this is bait but technically it's the conservatives trying to destroy marriages, at least the non-heterosexual ones.
>>
>>32073232
>strikes against marriage
The irony is so thick it's fortifying.
>>
>>32073235
By that definition almost every president in American history was unpopular. About half of the country favors him, the other half doesn't. Hard to think of a period of time in which it wasn't like this.
Also if you are referring to the polls output regarding Trump remember that they are manufactured by news outlets that dined with Hillary a day before her campaign launch date. There could very well be bias in their observations and the election as a whole reinforces this assessment.
>>
>>32073250
I'm Republican and even I agree with that, have no fucking clue what people were thinking making Gay Marriage such a huge issue. Let them get married, it honestly doesn't matter.
>>
>>32073235
I only get triggered because it gets slammed in my face every day. I didn't vote for the fucker, and I'd rather not have to deal with people bringing him up all the time, even if it is to bash him. He won, get over it.
>>
>>32073263
It boils down to "muh religion."
>>
File: baby fights.gif (486KB, 392x277px) Image search: [Google]
baby fights.gif
486KB, 392x277px
this thread
>>
>>32073275
I get shit on a lot for this, but I think that while we should make gay marriage legal (as in legal in the eyes of the country/state/whatever), I think we should still give religious institutions the right not to perform the ceremony for gay couples.
>>
>>32073263
There are some concerns with it in my opinion. I think it would bring up an environment where straight men would garrison up together to receive the benefits of marriage, which later stifles their interests in their preferred relationships. Which means more benefits and a slightly higher deficit.
Also there are numerous studies which suggest that gays can't nurture children as efficiently as straight couples, which makes me even more iffy.
Overall it's really a minor issue on my end ultimately, and my priorities lie in economics.
I said that Liberal platforms and branches strike against marriage because numerous feminist groups deem it oppressive and other liberal consolidations deem it unneeded and backwards.
But let's not wrest this into a massive shitshow of political banter and recall ourselves to the subject.
Nixon should be a water type gym leader.
>>
>>32073278
It's just people getting triggered over Trump getting mentioned, then people getting triggered over Trump being bashed, then shiposters fanning the flames.

Happens on /co/ all the time.
>>
>>32073293
That's perfectly fine. But when you start mixing religion and politics, it becomes a shitstorm.
>>
byad gyouy is DRUMPF because is racist & meanIie poopie-head
>>
>>32073293
When you force religious institutions to accept gay marriage laws it applies filtration to more zealous higher ups, and places people with more malleable positions of scripture in these places which can dissolute religion's potency, which is undesired. So if gay marriage is to be incorporated this would be the best way to go about it.
>>
>>32073293

Literally nothing wrong with what you just said
>>
>>32073304
I remember a study where it said that Lesbian couples are actually the worst at raising a child.

>Nixon should be a water type gym leader

You cheeky fuck. Teddy Roosevelt is fighting type Elite Four.

>>32073311
True. I think the entire Gay Marriage charade was the worst fucking thing for the Republican party to get involved in, just made them look like gay bashing rednecks (insert quip about them really being gay bashing rednecks here) and basically made Dems look like saints.

>>32073335
>>32073332
Whenever I mention it to my friends and family I get shit on for being a homophobe.

Pretty surprised random anons in a political thread on /vp/ actually agree.
>>
>Orre region
>Unova region
There have been three (if you count black/white 2) games in the America region.
Fuck you.
>>
>tfw your president has a gumshoos
>tfw your president is a gumshoos
>tfw gumshoos is #notmypresident
>tfw the other candidate is nobody's president because not enough female trainers wanted to Pokémon GO to the polls
>tfw this is good feel
>>
>>32071735
>USA
>cool
I want amerifats to leave
>>
>>32073356
>I remember a study where it said that Lesbian couples are actually the worst at raising a child.
They're better than single moms
>>
>>32071735
The United States is gigantic. Like a can't-put-into-one-game-within-a-reasonable-timeframe-or-budget gigantic.

Mapping it in a way that isn't lazy or shoddy would be a nightmare, there are so many places in a United States inspired region to cover that trying to cut down on it would basically be turning it into a completely unrecognizable region. Even if you tried to limit it to places most people might now, you still have: New York City, Texas, California along with it's famous cities, Las Vegas, Miami/Florida, Kansas (Wizard of Oz), and maybe even old colonial places like Boston and national parks like Yellowstone and Arcadia.

It's unfeasible and will never happen, It's a terrible concept that might sound good on paper but is awful in execution. I am so glad you have no influence in Game Freak's decision making, not even they could shit out an idea that bad.
>>
>>32073210
>>32073232
False-flaggers exist, you know. Some people like to bring up Trump for the sole reason of stirring shit up.

Maybe we can just ignore politics outside of /pol/ and get on with our lives autistically posting in a degenerate imageboard instead of getting baited every time
>>
>>32074284
True enough. I try not to get involved, but when it happens thread after thread it just gets annoying.

/co/ was pretty much unusable the month following the election.

I think if we see shit about Trump in either direction, good or bad, just ignore it. Don't give them (You)'s. Don't even say "Go back to your containment board" because that never fucking works.
>>
>>32072808
Bernie Sanders would be a better one
One thing. This is not your territory.
I respect your views but the people with our views are not allowed on any other large site aside from this one. [/spoiler[
>>
>>32074293
>Bernie Sanders is the Team Leader for the first half of the game
>Becomes clear later on that he sold out to Hillary
>Eventually convinced by your rivals to stand up for himself, and prove that he had what it took to become President
>He fights Hillary and loses, but manages to get his loyal team members to abandon Hillary which allows the PC to infiltrate.
>>
>>32074310
>For the post game there should be an option to become a enforcer for the league or an admin of team social justice
>If you become an enforcer the plotline includes a conspiracy among the other league enforcers to supposedly expose a fellow admin who is gay because they misunderstood something he said
>If you join team social justice you are trying to prevent the team from dividing into several different groups and take over the league.
>>
>>32074330
Eh, think it would be better if it went like this:

>Become an enforcer, have to root out members in the League who are planning on pulling a coup to take over the Region. Some Gym Leaders are intentionally acting like douches knowing it'll make the Champ look bad.

>Join Team Social Justice, have to try and keep the Team together and following the high path of Social Justice, while a bunch are splitting into different groups and attacking anyone who doesn't cater to them.
>>
File: 1485052755645.png (142KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1485052755645.png
142KB, 225x259px
Nuke this thread already, I liked the concept
>>
>>32072827
>blind ignorance
>>
>>32073263
I will offer you gay marriage in exchange for removing kebab
>>
>>32071747
Hawaii is in America
>>
>>32072746
>Champion Trump
no type theme, but he uses multiple Normal and Poison types
>E4 Washington
Ice trainer, Valley Forge was a bitch. He has what it takes to train ice types and take the cold.
>E4 Jefferson
Grass trainer, he grew marijuana and was a southern planter
>E4 Lincoln
Ghost, because death was all around him. His kids died of disease while he was in office, his country tried to kill itself, and then he got killed. Ace would be a new Fighting/Ghost because he loved wrestling.
>E4 Teddy Roosevelt
Probably Fighting type. Teddy loved hunting and had a toy bear named after him. Bewear is a teddy-bear pokemon and it's a fighting type, would most likely be his ace. Pangoro, another bear, happens to be a fighting type too.

Now for gym leaders.
>McKinley
Normal. His campaign was "Return to Normalcy"
>Franklin Roosevelt
Steel for the wheelchair
>Reagan
Fire, because it takes a warm fiery heart to win the cold war. Throw a sound based guy on there too because he's "The Great Communicator"
>Munroe
Water. Tried to use American Navy to keep Europe from colonizing south and central America (not like it worked, the French still slipped in and tried to conquer Mexico when we were busy fighting ourselves). Monroe Doctrine had a very long-lasting impact of American International politics.
>Kennedy
Dark, because he was actually worse than Nixon with more mob connections and shit but people forgive him because he got shot in the head.
>George Bush (either one)
Both could be Flying, but for different reasons. Make Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. a Doubles Battle.
>Wilson
Fairy because the League of Nations and his economic policies were both gay as fuck
>Eisenhower
Dragon because I ran out of ideas for types.
>>
>>32078496
Nah, give Obama the Dragon type as the final Gym Leader.

you later find out that he's actually the second in command of Team SJW, making him the 'dragon' to Hillary
>>
I think it's time for a Yugoslav region.
There's a war between Croats and Serbs who used to live in relative peace.
Evil team is bosniaks and shiptars stirring shit up, you stop the bosniaks and shiptars and Croatia and Serbia at peace
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.