[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Platinum your favourite pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
If yes, say why do you love it!
>>
no it's Pearl
>>
>>32067131
It's the last one I played before going to college and becomig adult, so it's the last one I played at a "right time". I am very nostalgic for it.

BW2 and HGSS are objectively better.
>>
>>32067175
No, they aren't
Platinum is the peack of pokemon.
>>
>>32067183
Saying something is the "peak" means that it's better than the others

Considering there are multiple Pokemkn games better than it you can't really consider it the peak.
>>
>>32067983
Platinum is the best pokemon ever, you're wrong.
>>
>>32068015
Well no, I understand that you have a lot of nostalgia for it and that's fine, but if you look at it objectively (meaning without influence of nostalgia or personal opinion), it's far from being as good as for example BW2.
>>
>>32068026
BW2 is good, but nowhere the amazingness that was platinum.
>>
this autism...
>>
>>32067131
it is not
>>
>>32067131
THE only reason anyone can like Platinum is because they prefer a lot of content. That's it. Other than that, it has nothing good to offer. Even that "a lot of content" is still not the most in the series, and not even close to being the best in terms of quality.
>>
>>32068086
Okay, so whats the best pokemon game in terms of quality? surprise me.
>>
I like Platinum, gens (3-5) were the peak of the series. Everything else is subpar and underwhelming.
Diamond and Pearl were slow though.
>>
>>32068093
Depends on what you're looking for. If it's a variety of battle modes that actually make some changes, Emerald. If you're looking for simple, but a good number of battle modes, against more interesting opponents, BW2. if you don't care about battles as much, the choice changes. Point is, there is nothing Platinum excels at. if you disagree, name one thing it does the best. Even one is enough.
>>
>>32068118
Platinum has the best region, Sinnoh.
>>
It's my second favorite.
Am I still allowed to say why I love it?
>>
>>32068131
Of course.
Everyone that likes Platinum has good taste.
>>
bought it 2009 when i was 14. my younger brother later bought heartgold 2010 (he was 9) and we had a pretty fun playthrough and shared some eggs with each other. I still play but my brother only played gold and heart gold.
>>
I have never fully played a single third version of the games, unless you count BW2.
>>
>>32068128
Sinnoh is objectively terrible. Forced backtracking, flat uninteresting backgrounds, and boring individual locations.

Again, try to look past your nostalgia for things like this
>>
>>32068541
Shut up.
>>
File: 1474311537626.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474311537626.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>32068586
>gets BTFO
>s-shut up

are you 12, nostalgiafag?
>>
>>32068623
Platinum is the best in the series.
I'm not a nostalgiafag, it's the true.
>>
File: Colosseum.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Colosseum.png
174KB, 250x350px
pic related is better

double battles make my cock hard. HARD!
>>
>>32068661
Well let's look at it objectively.

It really falls behind in the gameplay department, mostly because the battles and menus are so slow. It also lacks a unique story, it's just a rehash of gen 3's. The region itself was pretty badly designed as I said before, lots of backtracking and boring, flat areas. These are all huge flaws that outweigh the extra content and good postgame.
>>
>>32068702
>actually getting baited by a bait not even worthy of being called a bait
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.