[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember this stupid ass theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 123892318.png (297KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
123892318.png
297KB, 500x427px
>>
Yes I do and it was an interesting theory
>>
>>32065516
Do you remember when we thought sun and moon will be actually good? And that the map of alola we got isnt the whole world in the game? That maybe Kanto/Kalos will be post game? That there will be many old characters in the game instead of 10 random ones? That there will be at lest 100 new Pokemon? That there will be Soaring in the game?

Yeah
>>
>>32065516
At the time it wasn't stupid. The official website said Nihilego was a shapeshifter and that it movements resembled a young girl.
>>
>>32065537
>kanto/kalos post game meme
get out genwunner

>>32065516
>stupid ass
well lusamine took nihilego as her daughter so its not that wrong, you could say lusamine's new daughter, new lillie it's nihilego, and back at the time it had sense
>>
Makes me wonder if Lillie has/wears pairs of see-through panties.
>>
I was going to post "remember when people used to make the craziest, most awesome theories which hyped us even more for the actual game but then the game turned out super mediocre" but

yeah this guy >>32065537
pretty much summed up what I was going to say
>>
>>32065516
Everything's a stupid ass theory when they're wrong.
Well, another anon pointed it out already, so I won't bother repeating.
>>
File: 1478968957210.png (44KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1478968957210.png
44KB, 202x181px
>>32065516
Breaking news.
Human characters designed to look like Pokemon. Details at 11
>>
>>32065516

To be fair a lot of them bore striking/obvious resemblance to other characters in game too. It wasn't a baseless theory....it's highly likely it was actually a thing that they were going for somewhere during the development process and scrapped for reasons we'll never know.

>>32065542

Also this
>>
>>32065537
Remember when Sun/Moon were supposed to be the final chapter of the story, mixing alchemy, religion and freaky experiments fusing human and pokemon DNA in order to create god killing beasts?

Good times.
>>
>>32065550
>wanting a previous region in post game makes you a genwunner
>>
>>32065652
>and scrapped for reasons we'll never know
It's obvious that they were half-finished with Z and starting on Sun Moon but got directed to put all assets in Sun Moon and rush it for the anniversary
>>
>>32065516
to be fair Lusamine dress up Lilie to look like nihilego, that's why Lilie change her appearance after her mother gone with nihilego
>>
>>32065647
Lillie was made first and then that UB shit.
>>
>>32065757
Lillie was revealed first, and we all jumped on the bandwagon thinking that Nihilego was meant to look like her, when in reality, Lusamine chose Lillie's clothes for her in order for her to resemble Nihilego.
>>
>>32065516
Yes, I'm still disappointed I couldn't catch Lillie/UB and breed her with a Mudsdale.
>>
>>32065652
>a lot of them
I don't think three counts as a lot, and even then xurk doesn't have much in common with Guzma
>>
Maybe it wasn't a stupid theory, but you would have to be retarded to believe in it. GF wouldn't do storylines like that for Pokémon. And the fact that it was the opposite (Lillie looking like Nihilego) was way more interesting than a "plot twist" that would've been busted before the game even came out.

>>32065652
No. All three characters looked like UBs and not the opposite.
>>
>>32065516
Yes and it was very stupid especially since Lillie seemed like her own character. I did expect however for her to play a more prominent role in interacting with which would lead to an interesting juxtaposition but alas that was too much for gamefreak.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.