[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: veepee.png (4KB, 225x35px) Image search: [Google]
veepee.png
4KB, 225x35px
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1488577778232.png (39KB, 199x158px) Image search: [Google]
1488577778232.png
39KB, 199x158px
>>32061512
The proposed banners wouldn't replace the default text.

Reminder, the creator of 4chan left and goes to work with Google.
>>
You typed in /vp/ next to 4chan . Org instead of /co/
>>
Fetishists.
Pedophiles.
>>
>>32061526
b8
>>
>>32061798
Its not bait if im right
>>
invasion of normies since Pokemon Go became a thing
>>
>>32061853
/Thread.
>>
Invasion of Reddit since Pokemon Sun/Moon was announced. Usually they leave a month or so after the games have been released but they seem to have stuck around this time for some reason. Also the mods haven't been banning furfags for the past few years.
>>
>>32062013
this. I come back to see if this place is still a shithole once in a while and the invasion of Reddit, normies, and underage has really ruined this board for the time being.
>>
>>32062013
>>32062045
>herpity derp if u liek sumo u r underage reditor
>>
>>32061512
Moot.
>>
>>32061512
It's pronounced "veep", not "veepee".
>>
>>32061512
Mods won't do their jobs and boot the horny teenagers off to their containment boards.

All furfag and Poképhile shit belongs in /b/ or /trash/, and all Pokégirl or boy threads belong in either /h/, /cm/, /e/ or /c/.
>>
>>32062442
Being a redditor is a state of mind. You can be a redditor without even browsing reddit and you can browse reddit without being a redditor. If you can't tell the difference then you don't belong here.
>>
>>32062624
>Being a redditor is a state of mind.
Delete this.
There's a difference between being cancer and being complete newfag trash.
>>
>>32062624
If i asked you to explain what being a redditor is. Im assumimg youd call me newfag and or a reddior.
>>
I remember the day Pokemon General was exiled from /v/ and /vp/ was created.

We went from BATTLAN and TRADAN to what we have today. Shit sucks.
>>
>>32062743
It's to do with what you feel the balance of shitposting and actual discussion should be. It also depends on your stance towards e-celebs (or celebrities in general), generals, trip/namefaggotry and how often they ask for sauce among other things. Also anyone who joined this site because of gamergate or Donald Trump is almost certainly a redditor. Those were the two major factors that contributed to the downfall of this site.

Phoneposters tend to be slightly more cancerous on average as well, although that's mainly because their small, touchscreen keyboards discourage people from making good posts. That's not to say that all phoneposters are cancerous or that all PC posters are good.
>>
>>32061512
1. Shitty art direction.

2. Catering to the battling crowd.

3. Megas.

4. Z-moves
>>
>>32062013
I've been here since Black and White, thank you very much.

http://chakai.org/tea/130280#q130280
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.