[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak Incompetency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

7 generations and 21 years into the franchise:

>we still don't have an underwater city/town
>we still don't have a town/city that's buried beneath the ground
>we don't have a city/town that is centered around/inside one collosal tree
>we still don't have a cloud/sky city, that regularly floats across the map
>we have never traveled to a spacestation city, or a colony on the moon, despite the Pokémon world clearly having technology advanced enough for a moon base (including teleporters!)
>never had a clocklike city, with spinning gears and ancient advanced tech 'n' shit
>we have never seen the mysterious ghost world (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ghost_World) occasionally alluded to in pokédex entries, nor even had a spooky/haunted town in general, for that matter
>we've never had a desert area strictly based on Egypt, with pyramids and the whole deal
>all the forests we've had have dinky, little trees. We've never been in a REAL forest, like a redwood or an old growth forest, where the trees extend up above the screen
>>
>>32061042
>we still don't have a town/city that's buried beneath the ground
Unova Route 4

White Forest

>never had a clocklike city, with spinning gears and ancient advanced tech 'n' shit
AZOTH Kingdom
>>
>>32061090
>Unova Route 4
No, I mean actually fully underground. Like The Under from Colosseum. Like a giant cave, where people live in tunnels underground. (ideally the place itself would reside beneath something inconsequential, to increase the surprise factor)

>White Forest
"Includes a giant tree" =/= the city itself being built on/inside a tree

>AZOTH Kingdom
Yeah that's what I meant, forgot what it was called. Why didn't we ever see that in the games?
>>
>>32061042
>nor even had a spooky/haunted town in general, for that matter
What is Lavender Town

>all the forests we've had have dinky, little trees
It's been a while since I was there so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lush Jungle has trees tall enough you can't see the top on the screen.

>>32061150
>"Includes a giant tree" =/= the city itself being built on/inside a tree
Your original post said it could be "centered around" a tree. White City fits that perfectly.
>>
>>32061181
>White City
White Forest, I mean. Got it mixed up with Black City.
>>
>>32061181
>What is Lavender Town
Fuck, forgot.

>It's been a while since I was there so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lush Jungle has trees tall enough you can't see the top on the screen.
Yeah, it's still essentiall a cave with walls that happen to look like trees though. I'd really like something like pic related, where the trees dot the path you're on, and occasionally block the screen as you run by them. A really spacious area.

>Your original post said it could be "centered around" a tree. White City fits that perfectly.
Touché. I just think it'd be super awesome to have a city that literally IS a tree, like the Coumarine City gym but larger.
>>
LET'S NIT PICK THE SHIT OUT OF POKEMON
>>
>>32061328
>7 generations
>No Nit Pokemon
>>
>>32061328
I may not be a game designer or own a multimillion dollar company but as a fan i know what's best for pokemon and what it should do to stay afloat in today's market.
>>
>>32061355
I'm pretty sure Pokemon is going to stay afloat even if it lacks moonbases and underwater cities.
>>
>>32061042
Fortree city/White forest exists though.
>>
>>32061363
>mocking the idea of an underwater city like that wouldn't be fucking cool
>>
>They haven't used these ideas I like therefore they're incompetent

/vp/'s logic grows weaker by the day.
>>
>>32061495
I never said it wouldn't be cool (it would be very cool, really), it's just not strictly necessary for the series to survive.
>>
>>32061042
>gamefreak is bad because the games don't have these things i want
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.