[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate the pokemon generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

IV > V > III > II > I > VI > VII
>>
>>32056963
Gen>wars>should>be>punishable>by>death
>>
III > VI = VII > I > IV > V > II

mostly from my gameplay experience

>>32056966
It's ok until someone starts yelling at clouds. We are just rating to other people's tastes.
>>
V>lV>lll>VII>II>I>>>>shit>>>VI
>>
>>32056963
Skipped 3 so it isn't on my list
V>VII>I=II>IV
I liked the Black Tower and the shiny Haxorus too much not to give BW2's gen the top spot.
>>
>>32057187
And where you would put the sixth generation??? I'm pretty curious.
>>
>>32057215
We don't talk about that thing.

Just kidding I just forgot it. I didn't mind the games much but the singleplayer was pretty forgettable. I'd put them lower but not last.
>>
File: 1487912314020.jpg (3MB, 4946x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1487912314020.jpg
3MB, 4946x1573px
II
VI
V
VII
III=IV
I
>>
IV=IIIV>V>III=I>VI
havent played II so not including it
>>
>>32056963
5>2>1>7>6>3>>>4

Started with Blue, but played mostly Gold+Ruby growing up. Still playing every new generation, and had a blast with 6&7 (loved the story, the breeding and training in 7 is complete garbage).
BW+BW2 were amazing - so much content.

r8 or comment please.
>>
>>32056963
III>V>IV>VI>II>I.
Have yet to finish Moon.
>>
>>32057187
>>32057245
>>32057833 (me)
Seems like we range them pretty similar. I'm down for 1=2. Really fun mechanics, and chil lto train pokemon before the whole nature, ability and EV system was implemented.
>>
>>32057844
Nice, that was one of the things I enjoyed about it too. That and it was Kabutops's gen, one of my favorite Pokemon.
>>
IV and V make the rest of the series obsolete.
>>
4 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 2 > 1
>>
Everyone here seems to say gen 7 sucked, but I'll be honest I've played worse. X/Y and D/P were worse games by far, plus had a terrible story.

Even if it was a little bit edgy the story was miles ahead of "kid fights evil team who wants to destroy the world for no reason and wins"
>>
>>32057904
Because VII sucks.
simple as that.
XY was milles better than SM.
>>
>>32056963
5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 2 > 1
>>
5>4>7>3>6>2>1
>>
>>32057904
It's just one guy who keeps making the same threads over and over and samefags the whole time, not everyone. Don't use /vp/ as a metric to gage a game's quality, it'll always come out as "it's shit."
>>
>>32057026
This. Perfection taste
>>
File: 1475799456414.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1475799456414.png
514KB, 532x582px
1 = 3 = 5 = 7 > 2 = 4 > 6

I essentially love every game in the franchise.
>>
2>3>4>1>6>7>5
>>
>>32056963
V or VII > IV > VI > III > I > II
Not sure about the first place. There's only been one game so far, and I enjoyed it, but I enjoyed two games in Generation V, so I think maybe that should be first.
>>
>>32058072
you're a good egg
>>
>>32058072
>the last true pokemon fan
>>
V>VII>III>II>I>>VI>IV
Yes i hate a lot the fourth generation even I enjoyed more X and Y, PMD was the only game who made that generation at least, less shit.
>>
IV>V>VII>III>VI>I>II
>>
>>32058072
>>32058085

This exchange is so cute.

For me it's probably like 5>7=6=2>4>3>1

I like the general quality of life in the later gens. I need to replay Sun to really get a feel for it more, but I loved my first run through despite it's flaws.
>>
>>32058324
You're pretty cool too
>>
>>32058324
I agree with most of your ranking, but I don't understand 2>4. Are HGSS not good enough?
>>
>>32058395

I see Gen 4 more for DPPt than HGSS, I almost hadn't bothered considering them. In hindsight, I'd probably swap them and put 2 just above 3. It can go either way really. I've never liked HGSS as much as most people, even though I had a massive attachment to GSC when they first came out.
>>
>>32058414
But that would be like consider Gen 5 to be just BW, not including BW2. You're excluding half the games. It's not ranking by regions, but Generations.

I understand the attachment part though. For my first year getting into Pokemon, I only had Yellow and Silver. I completed Yellow first, and then played Silver a thousands times. I was just at the age where I enjoyed it more. I'd start and restart it over and over again, playing with a slightly different team or moves each time. That's why I also never cared about HGSS as much.
>>
>>32058446

HGSS was more because it's a remake than anything else. I sort of just forgot them, and I'm not as fond of them anyway as some of the other games. Gen 5 being my favourite is the only constant. Gen 1 is just because Kanto is done to death at this point, not just the pandering in the series, but having played the first two gens to death.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.