[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Features Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487639855856.jpg (157KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
1487639855856.jpg
157KB, 850x708px
Post some features you would luke to see included in later games. I'll start

>The ability to recapture previously released mons in the wild. The Pokémon you released will be found in the same place you caught it in. You will know you previously owned by looking at the Pokeball icon near the health bar. If it's black that means you've released it. Capturing the Pokémon will easier as well.

The only draw back is that the released Pokémon will have it's IV's randomized and it's EV's will be reset.

If it's a Pokémon not native to that region, it's location will be randomized.

>Trading/gift items

The ability to trade items within the game. Because we've all been in that spot where we needed that one specific item, but didn't have access to it.

>The ability to marry your Pokémon

If you do, it maximizes happiness and affection. And one random IV gets maximized. But you can only do it once every 72 hours. But the wedding is a mock wedding and isn't meant to be serious.
>>
>>32056954
Power Points become a stat, in the same vein as HP, and all moves draw from a united pool of PP. Stronger moves use more PP.
>>
>>32056954
>The abillity to marry your Pokémon
>But not in a real way! haha
Absolute autism
>>
>>32056954
I'd love to see contest stat raising foods to be fed through whatever Amie or Refresh gets named in the future, and for the 50/50 ball inheritence thing to work with any Pokemon even if the parents aren't the same species.
>>
>>32056954
>Location will be randomized

Finds my Slugma while surfing. Fuck I want this now.
>>
>>32056954
I wish that your rival would beat you every time at the beginning of the game, but later on the you would start beating your rival, causing your rival to go suicidal, anyone know any edgy teens who can make rom hacks?
>>
File: Hyper Training.png (867KB, 949x532px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper Training.png
867KB, 949x532px
>>32056954
Ultra Training
>The ability to change the the pokemon's nature without changing it's nature, by changing it's attributes

>Example

Say your bro has a bad nature. At the cost of 1 gold bottle cap, Mr. Ultra can change the stats and functions of that nature to work as a different nature. Modest can work like Adamant, Serious can work like Timid, and so on, and so on. Like Hyper Training, these changes cannot be passed down.
>>
Evolve mid-battle

size-accurate models

have refresh's benefits be optional. Like, I want to pet my mons, but I don't want them to have all the benefits. It feels like cheating, yo, and the games are easy enough as-is.

easy/medium/hard modes. Again. Just a liiiiiittle more effort.... just as much as they put into bw2. It's not difficult to do. Also obviously put them at the beginning instead of the end.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.