[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annyone else thinks that Sun and Moon are REALLY boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: C6XQ_PmU4AAf_kb.jpg (228KB, 930x810px) Image search: [Google]
C6XQ_PmU4AAf_kb.jpg
228KB, 930x810px
>>
File: tumblr_ognucgVNge1tix1d5o1_1280.png (192KB, 592x823px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ognucgVNge1tix1d5o1_1280.png
192KB, 592x823px
>>32053091
No.
It's the most fun I've had with Pokemon in years.
>>
>>32053091
Yeah!
>>
>>32053112
I found the new pokemon desing to be good, but everything else..
>>
>>32053091
Me.
>>
>>32053182
Glad i'm not the only one...i'm hoping this is the shortest generation and it's just a "trial" for GEN 8.
>>
File: 1474959429786.gif (659KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474959429786.gif
659KB, 320x240px
I'm too old to enjoy the games anymore. They are too easy and I got bored of shiny hunting and competitive play long ago. Sometimes I play crystal for nostalgia sake but otherwise I'm happy to just sit back and watch.

Not a single gen 7 pokemon interests me. I feel nothing when I look at them. And yet despite playing since the mid 90's my favourite money is Slurpoof. Go figure.
>>
File: golisopod official art.png (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod official art.png
167KB, 500x500px
>>32053091
No, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Just got my Plaza to rank 48 and I'm trying to get a decent Kartana from the GTS right now (anything+attack) to go with my Pheromosas.
Really like the new bugs too.
>>
>>32053091
honestly, yes. Im bored to tears with it.
>>
>>32053250
I don't think the problem is being old.
SM aren't good, and that's it.
I still enjoy Emerald,White and Platinum.
>>
>>32053091
Worst games to date imo
>>
>>32053266
Idk man, not the guy you replied to but I can't go back to those older games. Feels stale and the sprites that I used to love now just feel dead and static.
>>
>>32053091
Absolutely.
>>
File: 1474612626302.gif (720KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474612626302.gif
720KB, 500x281px
>>32053266
No its definitely become more unplayable with age (for myself that is). But yes gen 7 wasn't fun. I can't even bring myself to restart sun because the first few islands are so painfully dull and slow.

I find myself enjoying the spin off games more these days. I didn't care for colloseum back in the day but now it's strangley fun. The same goes for pokemon stadium challenge cup (randomly generated teams) and the battle factory in emerald.
>>
>>32053266
Man, I think I should just stop playing Pokemon.
Emerald, my former favorite, now feels like shit to play. Can't get into the new games and the old ones are just trash to me now. Change feels bad.
>>
First Pokémon game I dropped after 100 hours. Shiny hunting and competitive was just more fun in Gen 6.
>>
>>32053091
no but I prefer XY in almost every way
>>
>>32053472
I mean before 100 hours
>>
No point in transferring forward my favs since the games are only in Gen 6. Unless there was so magical patch
>>
>>32053491
>games for "amie"
>>
>>32053505
yeah I was disappointed. we all thought amie would be improved but they only removed features and the grooming is only after battles, when you don't want to do that shit.
>>
>>32053955
too bad I transferred all my pokemon :C

I hope someday we can use bank to send them back. I don't get why you can't if it's marked with the pentagon..
>>
>>32053955
I like that they removed farming the minigames for food, shit was irritating. Would have been nice if it was kept as an optional feature though without being mandatory for stuff to feed Pokemon.
>>
ITT: people say no and OP tries to correct them
>>
>>32054007
Yeah its been happening for years m8, just hide the thread and move on.
>>
>>32054006
I thought it was a nice feature. the beans are too easy to get and 2 rainbow beans equals full affection. so no effort even required now. and too many features were removed. the bottom screen is just nothing now.
>>
Sun and Moon was wasted potential

>no caves
>no rebattling trainers
>only shit you could do post-game is Battle tree, Ultra beasts, and Tapus

There's pretty much nothing to do.
>>
>>32054071
Bottom screen is map, which was the only thing I used it for in ORAS so I don't mind. The beans are pretty easy to get but at least they have a function now aside from just feeding, which is nice. I won't begrudge you for liking the minigames though, people find different things fun. I just didn't like having to play them over and over, my reflexes are poor and my hands are stiff a lot which is why I play Pokemon (turn based) so it was very, very hard for me to get any good food for my bros
>>
>>32053112
Die.
>>32053191
Like how gen 6 was totally just a trail to gen 7? Get real, the games suck now, and they're gonna keep getting worse.
>>
>>32053276
This.
>>
>>32053091
*Honest Opinion coming through*

The main story was themlst fun I've had with any Pokémon game. But the post game... You're lucky if I clock in 10 hours a week now.

As soon as I finished the main story, UB missions, and finished the rest on Poni Island, the game quickly became a giant void of nothing. Sure there's the Battle Tree, but I've never really enjoyed the "Battle Facilities" at the end of each game. Mainly because there's no story involved.

The only saving grace for Sun & Moon after the main game is online. I've had tons a fun with that.
>>
I love Pokémon SM so i can't wait for the future games on switch. Just stop playing if you don't enjoy the games anymore.
>>
I can never get invested into handheld games. Here's hoping gen 8's on the switch
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.