[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lonely and depressed about life and pokemon is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 984hjiot5hy565i.png (74KB, 743x530px) Image search: [Google]
984hjiot5hy565i.png
74KB, 743x530px
>tfw lonely and depressed about life and pokemon is the only thing keeping me from killing myself but there's nothing to talk about and /vp/ is stagnating now that sun and moon are old news and there's nothing exciting in sight
>>
>>32052493
Uh. Well. Ah.

Play through another game? Using only your favorite Pokémon? Or only Pokémon you haven't used?
>>
>>32052493
u gotta find somethin else brew, pokemons not enough to keep a person sane
drawing, music, exercise, learn a language, somethin
also dont go on /vp/ so much it really isnt going to do you any favors, internet in general can be pretty bad for your mental health
>>
>>32052493
What's wrong OP? Why lonely?
Is it something serious?
We could talk about it now if you want.
>>
>>32053651
>inb4 it's a chemical imbalance and there are no circumstantial reasons for OP's depression and everyone calls him a faggot
>inb4 anon is underage and is just experiencing teenage emotions and everyone calls him a faggot

Good luck OP, I have depression too and Pokemon is really a big part of keeping me from losing it. Feel better soon.
>>
>>32053718
what if he's gay and he's depresed fo that.
>>
>>32053718
What. No. I'm being sincere here. Just curious what's bothering OP since I'm bored anyway. May as well give whatever advice I can if it's something I've been through before
>>
>>32055443
same
I used to feel breddy depressed and sometimes suicidal but over the last few years as I've spent some more time out in the real world and realized how average I am even with my flaws, less than social existence and abnormal hobbies and I feel a lot more secure in myself and feel the urge to discuss these kinds of things and tell all these fags on here like OP that things actually do get better
>>
Take to okcupid, cold question your preferred gender about their favorite Pokemon and which ever one answers you can keep, don't take any 225+ pounders and whichever one you take diet them to normal sizes.

Worked for me.
>>
>>32055746
What the fuck did he mean by this???
>>
Try to kill yourself and find out that it's kinda hard to go that far.

And then just masturbate to anime I guess.
>>
>>32052493
If you´re lonely, why not go out and meet people?
I know this sounds stupid.

but i had the same thing you have right now.
i was a few times just steps away from killing myself.
i was a failure to my family, my father was embarrased that i was a failure of a son.
my grades at my apprentice ship were shit, i had no friends there.

But i had luck. when i was visiting my grandparents, the last people on eath who loved me without always making me down, i met a few people i knew from elementary school.

we startet talking, made plans, got out. that was the turning point in my life.
I got motivated. wanted to become better.
got a job, a car, a GF, my family doesnt see me as failure anymore.

And i still play pokemon, WoW and so forth.

Sometimes you just need a single thing to change everything.
>>
>>32052493
pokemon hacks are fun
especially if you download them on mobile and play them on the go
>>
Just end your life. It'll be better that way for you and for me.
>>
>>32052493

You know what is helping fight with depression? Walk, Nice places, fresh air, finding something you like to do, became a workaholic that is not giving two shits about others but care for himself...and fight, try to take a nap when you getting depressed, in most cases it's refreshing to your brain, care for your diet ect.

life is not easy nor fun, it's something where we trying to be happy on our own...
>>
>>32055939

you can also live just to eat delicious food and play fav games ect. try and become a rich guy to be lazy until you will be old, then just pay for euthanasia
>>
>>32055843
Yeah, there are some nice Pokehacks out there, go explore some of them
>>
>>32052493
waht otehr games do you play? thast somethign to talk absout right there. and do you crossdresS?
>>
>>32052493
i dont know about you guys but i'd fug Sun's shota ass
>>
>>32052493
Always stuff to talk about. Maybe try and learn to code, or draw and try to make your own thing?
>>
>>32052493
Same. Pokemon is what's keeping me occupied at the moment.

I'm going getting a New Nintendo 3DS XL and a copy of Pokemon Sun later this week and I can't wait.

Maybe you could try some other games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon if you want to stick to the Pokemon theme.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.