/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sniff Mao's sweaty armpits!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1477394346138.jpg (66KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
1477394346138.jpg
66KB, 552x552px
I want to sniff Mao's sweaty armpits!
>>
>>32052274
As far as I know the chinese politician used to wash himself not so much, so his armpits must have been pretty smelly.
>>
>>32052303
>Not wanting her to hold it so she gets a super upset tummy

Dissapointing, anon
>>
>>32052303
Mallow a cute!
>>
>>32052390
Holding it in isn't good for you, anon! It's better to just let go at the slightest feeling of pressure!
>>
>>32052274
I want to sniff Mallow's sneakers, assuming she doesn't wear ankle socks or no-shows
>>
>>32052303
pure unadulterated cancer
>>
>>32053657
me first
>>
File: 1443827049743.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443827049743.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
Why the fuck do people like armpits? For the longest time I thought it was just a meme
>>
>>32054765
At first i dont really mind seeing armpits and then when i first saw people that adore armpits i started becoming conscious of it and started noticing when something has exposed armpits.
And as i start noticing armpits whenever they're exposed i began comparing every armpits ive seen and tried to remember which ones looked kinda nice. And then i thought that the smooth and clean ones looked so nice and i wondered what would it feel for the girl if i licked it since its a ticklish part for some people. And then i realized how body sweat doesnt really smell bad when it's fresh, it's just the germs and bacteria that make them stink. And then i started becoming more and more attracted to armpits and it didnt help that i was introduced to 2hu and most recent pokegirls especially the ones from alola have exposed armpits.

Fuck. I hate this. I now see them in a sexual way and theres no getting out
>>
File: 1481366110450.jpg (101KB, 688x917px) Image search: [Google]
1481366110450.jpg
101KB, 688x917px
>>
>Mao
Her name is Mallow you fucking weeb
>>
>>32055416
same tbhqh
>>
>>32056428
Mee too thanks
>>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.