[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People actually believed in these abominations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

File: PZuDDYO[1].jpg (76KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
PZuDDYO[1].jpg
76KB, 876x833px
Even though they don't match the Pokemon art style at all and have nothing in common with their first stages beyond color scheme
>>
File: 164426532.jpg (463KB, 1964x1280px) Image search: [Google]
164426532.jpg
463KB, 1964x1280px
>>32051922
>>
>>32051922
So you killed a thread for this, why?

Really, the faster both sides just fucking shut up about the rapeclown the better.
>>
>>32051922
Can't we just forget about them forever? Who cares at this point? Did we really need a thread for those forgotten things?
>>
File: Sugar honey ice tea.png (176KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
Sugar honey ice tea.png
176KB, 458x438px
>>32051922
>Anti-Ballio fag talk more about Ballio than actual Ballio fags who'd rather play the game until gen 8 comes up

At least you tried. Here, have my pity (you).
>>
>>32051922
Like the actual ones are any better you mong

>Cute joyful bird becomes a fucking edgy nerd/archer/ghost shitfest
>Cat becomes a literal human, and a homosexual at that
>Dumb looking seal manages to look even more retarded, and is now also a tranny with no other notable characteristics other than being girly looking

The fake starters are at the very least much cooler looking. I'd rather use them than this gen's starters, which are undoubtedly the worst ones we've had to date.
>>
>>32054417
lol imagine having this sad of a life to be this salty after all this time
>>
>>32054433
>Having a negative opinion means you're salty your whole life

Project harder, faggot
>>
>>32054417
>is now also a tranny

Popplio isn't a male, it's a species that can be either male or female, so no
>>
>>32054417
>being a denialfag does this to you
kek
>>
>>32054417

>bird that shoots its feathers as projectiles becomes a bird that shoots its feathers as projectiles

>cat becomes bigger cat

>performer seal become a different kind of performer

What a tweest
>>
File: farquad face.jpg (92KB, 572x488px) Image search: [Google]
farquad face.jpg
92KB, 572x488px
>>32054444
Good digits
>>
>>32054444
>anon with reason gets quads
Nice
>>
>>32051922
Of course we did.

Don't you remember how awful generations 3 through 5 were?
>>
>>32054458
You could apply this logic for the fakes as well. The difference is the real starters look like complete garbage while the fakes are actually good designs.
>>
>>32054960
>the fakes are actually good designs.

On their own, yes

As Pokemon, they would look awful and ridiculously out of place
>>
>>32054960
pfffft hahaha you would have a point if you didn't shoot yourself in the foot with that biased garbage in the second sentence.
>>
File: ....png (179KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
....png
179KB, 704x396px
>People are still talking about these fakes
>People who hate these fakes are still talking about them
You know, I'm pretty sure replying in a thread about the things you hate won't help you any more than actually saving those images just to make another thread about the things you hate.
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (13KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
13KB, 350x291px
>>32054439

Except you do sound salty since you unironically use words such as tranny and homosexual to describe a Pokemon. You sound underage yet you wonder why your shit opinion is getting ridiculed.
>>
>>32051922
>clown
>cat
>have nothing similar
>>
These threads always make me happy. Thanks m8. Mmm tasty.
>>
File: Fuck off Ballioshill.png (98KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off Ballioshill.png
98KB, 500x465px
>>32054417
>>32054960
Great bread
>>
>>32055022
>As Pokemon, they would look awful and ridiculously out of place
Incineroar looks awful and out of place and yet here we are
>>
>>32055320
Lol
>>
>>32051922
All those abombinations wasn't made by gf, but someone created them and posted on his/her deviantart.

Although those final evos from existing pokemon (Incineroar, Primarina, Decidueye) were released, but those fan-made starters DOES not exist. really.
>>
I don't like being that guy, but:
>>32055656
Sentence structure and misinformation aside, that's a weird place to put emphasis on; one would usually emphasize the "not".
>>
>>32051951
first reply is the best reply
>>
>>32051922

>people GENUINELY thought the adorable seal was going to evolve into the rape seal
>on a game marketed to children

How do people this retarded manage to survive?
>>
>>32057892
>Bumping this thread just to announce your hatred
Of fucking course.

Something tells me that these "haters" are just being tsundere about the fakes, because I cannot think of a good reason why anyone who hate them would want to bump this thread back up to the first page.
>>
>>32057950
*yandere
>>
>>32057892
>people GENUINELY thought the adorable cat was going to evolve into the heel tiger asshole
>on a game marketed to children

This is how retarded you look.
>>
>>32058111
You are retarded. Incineroar is still likeable, a rape clown man is not.
>>
File: topu keko.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
topu keko.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>32058143
>Incineroar is still likeable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32058157
>>32058111
lol, I bet you think Decidueye is "too edgy" for Rowlet too.
>>
>>32058143
>Incineroar is still likeable
Let me guess, it's because the dex states that Incineroar has a kind heart despite of its build, right?
>>
>>32058195
Decidueye is perfectly likeable for children though.
>>
>>32058318
So are the other real starters. The fakes are not, and don't even look like Pokémon
>>
>>32058323
Incineroar is not even remotely likeable.
>>
>>32058323
>The fakes are not
Right, and you know this because...?

>don't even look like Pokémon
Such a vague statement. Though I guess that's the best anyone could come up with.
>>
>>32058157

>"le bara meme xd"

We get it you're just insecure about liking strong manly furries.
>>
>>32055320
Bewear is even worse
>>
>>32058357
>>32052000
I love how denialfags instantly cry when people tell them these are very obviously different in so many ways than real Pokémon, but then it's okay when people call the real ones "nu-male, bara or tranny" or act like
>>32054417
>>32058157
Don't be surprise that people think denial/Balliofags are the worst cancer of this board
>>
>>32058558
Nobody even said the word bara until you showed up. Fuck off you paranoid delusional fucktard.
>>
>>32058619
It's time to kill yourself ,furbarabait.
>inb4 We
>>
>>32058157
Far more liked than Ballio, I can assure you.
>>
>>32058766
>Far more liked
>when Incineroar is literally the most hated starter in the history of Pokemon
>>
>>32058777
Incineroar isn't from Gen 5 though
>>
>>32058779
That just goes to show how universally despised Incineroar is when the hatred that Gen 5 starters receive pale in comparison.
>>
>>32058224
>It's because the dex states

The dex doesn't state shit, the website does.

>Actual dex entries
>Sun: This Pokémon has a violent, selfish disposition. If it's not in the mood to listen, it will ignore its Trainer's orders with complete nonchalance.
>Moon: After hurling ferocious punches and flinging furious kicks, it finishes opponents off by spewing fire from around its navel.

At least do your research before talking. The website was the one who made a description on the fly to try to redeem the fact that its species is almost, if not always selfish and violent in the actual games themselves.

>What this might mean

The website either might have inadvertently given away Incineroar's anime personality OR they're just trying to add information besides what the dex says OR it's fucking bullshit.
>>
@32058787
>when the hatred that Gen 5 starters receive pale in comparison.
I see, you're being stupid on purpose

Though, coming from a Balliofag, I'm not surprised
>>
>>32058777
Lol
>>
>>32058777
Even if that were true, it still has far more fans than Ballio. I bet even fucking Meganium is more liked than Ballio.
>>
>>32058777

Nah, pretty sure that award goes to the Chikorita line.

>t. Chikorita line fan aware of certain polls and results

Incineroar doesn't fall too much behind though, that's for damn sure.

>One Twitter poll giving Incineroar a pitiful 17% result IIRC in Japan
>>
>>32058850
The difference is that most people are apathetic toward the Chikorita line, while most people outright hate Incineroar. That's the big difference.
>>
>>32058766
Of course it has. Incineroar has tons of art and fans, while a total of like 100 people even know Rape clown exists lol
>>
File: Roothoot.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
Roothoot.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
Why did we get the shitty plushie-bait owl instead of this handsome guy?
>>
>>32058889
>Incineroar has tons of art and fans
Because money, Money and MONEY
>>
>>32058889
>Official canon starter that is known throughout the world gets more recognition over a fan made non-canon design that only few even know it exists because of either being involved in the leaks affair or via people who even heard about it

Wow, color me the fuck surprised.
>>
>>32058980
Thanks for repeating what I said, retard
>>
>>32058856

Well, if we think about it, the design looks like the intents behind it are to make it as hateful as possible.

>This species is SELFISH and VIOLENT and and just plain nastyyy :^)

Just so they can pull off the good old "oh mah gerd he's a wild bad guy but h-h-he's actually nice on the inside?! Sugoiiii!~"

classic Japan, never lets me down, shame they're getting predictable as fuck
>>
>>32058939
And alot grils dig incineroar. #1 pokemon refresh mon.
>>
>>32058987
>Not understanding the logic behind what I said

You dumb shit, the same would have happened if that dumb clown man seal were the one in Incineroar's place and Incineroar in his place.

People settle with what they get. Even if the seal probably wouldn't get as much fan art as say, Incineroar, he'd still have more fan art over Incineroar in his place because, surprise surprise, Incineroar is barely known and is only recognized as a fakemon while in some goddamn alternative dimension, the seal would be canon and everyone around the world would know about it as being real and official and thus, eventually gets its share of fan art and whatever, even if little. It wouldn't be that different of a situation.
>>
>>32059007
>grils
>>
>>32059061
"seal" Ballio is not a seal, he is a rape clown man
>>
>>32059074
"seal" Primarina is not a seal, she is a tumblrina guy
>>
File: angry_brionne.jpg (22KB, 515x479px) Image search: [Google]
angry_brionne.jpg
22KB, 515x479px
>>32059128
>guy
>>
>>32059128
>mentioning Primarina for no reason at all
here come the salty faggots :^)
>>
>>32059150
And comes the triggered dork
>>
File: sealionhugemale.jpg (44KB, 605x378px) Image search: [Google]
sealionhugemale.jpg
44KB, 605x378px
>>32059074
Ballio is actually faithful to the animal it was based on (notice the burly figure and tiny ears pic related has), and as much as I love Primarina, it's too frail-looking desu
>>
>>32051922
Ballio lives on
in our hearts
>>
File: 250px-365Walrein.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-365Walrein.png
59KB, 250x250px
>>32059686
I want Ballio to look like a walrus, like Walrein.
>>
>>32059716
And Primarina lives on
in our wallets
>>
>>32059686
Not being 1:1 with the animal a Pokémon is based off is not a bad thing, though. I'll gladly take a less faithful, much more creative and better looking design like Primarina honestly.
>>
>>32059741
People like you are the reason why GF are making bipedal and humanoid shit instead of actual animals.
>>
File: sun-moon-fakes3.jpg (162KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-fakes3.jpg
162KB, 1200x906px
>>32051922
The funniest part was when you morons continued to say that this thing was real, even AFTER Rowlet was revealed, saying it could be a second stage evolution or something.
kek
>>
>>32059753
Oh, I'm glad I'm the reason they are creating Pokémon instead of just animals then!
>>
>>32059753
Ballio looks like a human 10 times more than Primarina does
>>
>>32059769
and incineroar looks like a happy merchant infinte times more than the spicflare does
>>
>>32054417
>at the very least much cooler looking
Why do edgefags like shit you expect them to like? Sleek, grim dark, I work alone, mlady, cookie cutter style characters.
>>
File: 1477780860709.png (223KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1477780860709.png
223KB, 500x445px
>>32054439
It does if youre bitching still this late into the gen.
>>
>>32059686
>And as much as I love Primarina, it's too frail-looking desu

This is how I mainly felt about Primarina

Before you say "you just want it to look burly to empower your lack of manhood", it's nothing like that, actually. I just happen to like sea lions. I actually wouldn't have minded the concept itself, I'm all for creativity, but Primarina itself, of course, feels less like a sea lion and more like a fairy-like one with its own selkie/mermaid kind of feel, departing from what it once was and becoming prettier and slender, with cute things thrown together, thus sacrificing certain realistic details and making it more unnatural than it should. Sure, you can say that it's meant to be cartoony, but should a sea lion neck for instance be that thin despite the fact that it's cartoony?

Take a look at Charizard, for instance. You could say he's taking the mythology path too, what with the whole fire dragon thing, but the thing is, he still looks natural, there isn't any sort of added flare to him. Primarina itself could be considered as going for the mythology path too since it goes sea lion > selkie, but compared to Charizard or other starters/pokemon who follow this design path, it's got these added up things that makes it look more ridiculous than it should.

When I picture a mermaid or a selkie, for instance, I picture a young woman with its hair loose with a fish tail instead of legs and presumably one starfish in her head or in the selkie's case, it let goes of its sea lion skin and is a creature with a woman figure, which Primarina both addresses. Now, where in the heck did I mention "symmetrical starfish bubble headphones" or "cluttered to the brim with frills" here? Due to the former, you can't even see its ears, thus hiding them away from the viewer's attention, in order to make it "even cuter".

The incessant need to make it "cutesy" overall kind of ruined a concept that I would have otherwise found breath-taking, if done more naturally.
>>
>there are people
>in THIS thread
>who still try to defend the abominations
L O L
O O O
L O L
>>
>>32060980
exactly,peoples definding incineroar & co
>>
File: 0 Oceanic Operetta hc.png (180KB, 334x496px) Image search: [Google]
0 Oceanic Operetta hc.png
180KB, 334x496px
>>32060110
Primarina is beautiful. I'm glad Game Freak made such a creative and unique design instead of what people expected, which would have probably been a forgettable Pokémon with way less fans.
I don't like it because "I love sea lions" or "I'm a waifufag" (spoilers: I'm not) or "it looks like my favorite animal", I like it because it's an elegant, well made design that feels like it had much thought put into it. Nothing about it looks unnatural or "just there", and that is reflected even in the in-game animations (the bubbles that keep her hair together are used while attacking, same with its voice, keeping the "bubbles" and "pop" - both as a sound for exploding bubbles and as a genre of music - themes through the whole line).
Sure, it's not for everybody, no Pokémon is, but seeing how much fan art it gets and how often it's mentioned as people's favorite even here on /vp/, I think they hit the mark with this one.
The "cute" thing is definitely your own problem, though, as Primarina is often seen/depicted as either "elegant" or "smug" before that, and both are very different from "cute" (Brionne falls in that category more).
I think people need to realize the difference between a design that's not for everybody and a design with flaws.
I didn't want to bump the thread, but someone else did it so here we go again
>>
>>32058802
>@

hahahahahahahahahaha welcome to 4chan buddy
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.