[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Hacks or just misunderstood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 547697.png (23KB, 630x393px) Image search: [Google]
547697.png
23KB, 630x393px
Thoughts?

Hacks or just misunderstood?
>>
A fine company, dedicated to quality entertainment and bringing joy to children all around the world.
>>
File: 562.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>32051289
>>
they used to know what they were doing
now i'm not so sure
>>
japanese bethesda
>>
>>32051289
I think the fanbase is so toxic they place undue hatred on them. They do a lot of things wrong but overall they make decent games that has kept the franchise, and possibly nintendo, afloat for over 20 years. The cards are good but don't bring in the revenue that the games do and the anime is a joke. The games have been the strongest pillar of the franchise thanks to GF. There is a lot to criticize about GF but overall I think they handle the awful fanbase better than expected. If the fanbase handled the games it would be an open world dating sim where you can fuck everything.
>>
>>32051348
I mean they done the same thing over and over a dozen times now. How many different ways can they do it?
>>
>>32051289
Yes.
>>
>>32051448

*50 cents have been deposited in your bank by nintendo*
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (5KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
5KB, 200x250px
>>32051448
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>32051448
This.

GF isn't perfect, but to act like the series is in some decline and it's about to die any day like people on /vp/ do is retarded. The games are still good.
>>
>>32051484
>decline
Yes.
>about to die
No.
>/vp/ do is retarded
Yes.
>The games are still good
No.
>>
File: gamefreak.png (5KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
gamefreak.png
5KB, 900x600px
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 250x150px
Have YOU ever been nominated for a kids choice award? I didn't think so.
>>
>>32051448
>open world dating sim where you can fuck everything
not seeing a problem here d.esu
>>
>>32051289
Not hacks, just complete fucking idiots.
>>
The old blood is out of touch with what players want, and the new blood has absolutely no idea what they're doing period or any sense of care for the product. Not to mention the conflictingly loud core fanbase is full of mindless dickhumpers, people with unrealistic expectations, and people who don't actually like Pokemon which all just make things even more complicated.
>>
>>32051289
Misunderstood, their genius was displayed in B2/W2 and it was trashed into oblivion, since then they are shit
>>
>>32051500
No, No, Yes, Yes.
>>
>>32051500
>decline
Yes.
>about to die
No.
>/vp/ do is retarded
Maybe.
>The games are still good
I don't know.
>>
>>32051289
I'd call them lazy instead. They have the means to make a fantastic pokemon game but don't bother putting the effort in because they know people will still buy the games.
>>
>>32051448
I didn't know Masuda lurked the board
>>
>>32051500
this
>>
>>32052774
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>32052620
Also this
>>
File: 7.gif (1007KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
1007KB, 500x480px
>>32051289
They're hacks who found themselves owners of a gold mine. They don't know what they're doing, though they've managed to create some legit good games by fluke.

Masuda especially doesn't know what he's doing, and he seems to have indoctrinated his successor Ohmori in his ways, though it's too early to tell if Ohmori will snap out of it and stop being so fucking bad, since Masuda supposedly breathed down his neck during all of ORAS' development and we don't know the extent of how rushed SM was (there's a sizable amount of content either found unfinished in the code or seemingly supposed to be in the game but never implemented, like following Pokémon and locations like the golf course and most of the Power Plant. Game Freak hates power plants these days).

Almost any other game company would treat Pokémon better than Game Freak. I suppose a few real stinkers like modern Konami and Capcom might be worse, and IntSys because of what they did to Fire Emblem, so I guess we should look at the bright side and think about that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.