[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: pokemonsunmoon.png (738KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoon.png
738KB, 797x451px
Bored yet?
>>
Ehh, a little. I already played the game three times and have more than half a box of battle ready Pokémon.
>>
Been bored since last December
>>
Bored of posting the same thread every day yet?
>>
This: >>32047190
>>
I beat the game. It took 45 hours. So 1 dollar for each hour of a enjoyment. Good deal. Thanks Masuda for the games
>>
>>32047034
Of your boxart bait threads? Abso-fucking-lutely.
>>
Yeah, it's the worst gen.
I hope it doesn't last more than 2 years.
>>
>>32047191
>>32047215
>alolautists THIS triggered about a picture and a simple question
Holy fuck kek damage control is real
>>
>>32047034
i havent even played it yet. most of the pokemon dont look that great and have a low base speed
>>
>>32047190
This.
>>
Nope, still enjoying it. You have fun being buttmad everyday over there.
>>
Yeah, sadly so. I've spent the last few months breeding for shinies but that's gotten really boring as well. The one good thing that came from this game is that I see clearly how shitty GF is..
>>
>>32047034
>cover image thread episode
yes, i'm bored of these shit threads
>>
>>32047034
Nope
>>
>>32049288
The only good thing of this game is that introduced new good pokemon.
>>
>>32047190
This desu.
>>
I can't be bored of them if I didn't even feel like playing them to begin with. Man this gen has been terrible.
>>
>>32047034
You do realize other games exist and not all of us are faggots who can only look forward to playing Pokemon, right?
>>
>>32047034

Yes!!

Injecting ruined the game for me, but thinking about it, I'd rather spend those hours breeding for RNG doing something productive like practicing, learning something or play some other games on my backlog.

So, I think they need to add something other than "le battle tower again", maybe a lot more postgame that ends up havin battles and dungeons up to lvl 90 or something, that'd be great, or have something to do with the legendaries like Solgaleo other than battle your friends, you catch it...yet, can't be fucking used in the battle tree, maybe some sort of story arc where you have to exclusively use it? I don't know, I arleady spent hundreds of hours breeding in the other generations, never again.
>>
>>32047034
Yes, like all of the games, I got bored.
>>
>>32049388
Aside from Tapus of Balance, the Albino Cockroach of Hi Jumps, and Tentacruel 2.0 everything is shit
>>
>>32047190
Yup yup
>>
>>32047034
been bored after 2 weeks after the release
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.