[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483180873360.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483180873360.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
What went right?
>>
They were the only good Gen6 games, and had reasonable post-game content and additional features that could keep you going for hours, despite everyone's saltiness about the Battle Frontier.
>>
>>32046313
>They were the only good Gen6 games
>he says, like there was more than 2
>>
>>32046302
The box art.
>>
>>32046317
>implying there's anything more than "first in gen", optional 3rd version, remake/sequel in any gen
>>
>>32046317
That can still be stated, you fucking salty shit.
>>
DexNav
>>
File: 1487377719342.jpg (11KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487377719342.jpg
11KB, 249x249px
>>32046325
The salty one here appears to be you.
>>
>>32046391

this
>>
>>32046302
>good OST
>improved RS story/characters
>better colors than XY
>dexnav
>soaring
>best breeding route
>new megas and primals
>delta episode

I think it ended up pretty good. With Battle Frontier and less boxy environments it would have been near perfect.
>>
Everything before the """"post-game""""" aka catching a bunch of level 50 legendaries that you can't use for anything and fighting the E4 again and again
>>
The Wally battle in the rose garden.
>>
Contest spectacular
>>
At least it was better than Sun and Moon aka "cutscenes are 60% of the game and there's not much to do outside of that"
>>
I played 100 hours and haven't touched it again, I should replay it.
>>
>>32046425
>What is delta episode
>What is battle institute
>What is inverse battles
>What is battle maison
>What are contests
It has the most post-game compared to XY and SM.
>>
>>32046416
This and
>comfy diving
>national dex before postgame and before 8th gym even
>box legendary has a catch rate of 3
>first remakes to make it able to get all Eeveelutions without having to trade them

And I miss gym leader rematches myself. I already hated they were in the Trainer's Eyes in RS without being able to rebattle them so why do that again? I'd also loved to be able to catch more Pokémon but that's my location caught autism playing.
>>
>>32046416
I can give you everything except
>better colors than XY
I prefer XY colors, ORAS ones are way too saturated it's disgusting.
>>
>>32046302
Playing through them right now
>Pokenav Plus is the best use of a DS/3DS bottom screen. DexNav makes finding rare Pokemon with prefered natures easy
>Wally and Brendan have more depth to their character and feel more important
>Maxie and Archie are both a lot cooler than they were in the originals
>A lot more player freedom than XY/SunMoon and other Pokemon games. You can explore optional areas before battling the Gym Leader. For example, before battling Wattson, you can travel to Verdanturf, down Cycling Road, up to the Winstrate's house, or to the bay on Route 118. Great for racking up bonus EXP before battling the Gym Leader if needed.
>Most of the music is improved
>>
>>32046302
The game's graphics are so inconsistent. Certain parts of the overworld look pixilated and gross, but a place like Meteor Falls looks beautifull in 3D.
>>
>>32046302
ORAS it's a good game and I regret shitposting about it. Sun and Moon disgusted me so much.
>>
>>32046302
Your taste.
>>
ORAS has the best Pokedex
UI looks good, everything lined up on the top screen allows you to scroll to what you want very easily, size comparison is really cool and idk why they removed it in S/M
Only thing is they removed the ability to freely rotate the model like in XY, not really sure why they'd do that. Some Pokemon have neat details underneath and now you can't see them anymore.
>>
>>32046391
Honestly, why wasn't this a permanent feature?

Also, Hoenn in Gen 6 feels like a very natural landscape. Out of all the Pokemon games, it probably captures a sense of rugged adventure the best.
>>
>>32046302
Should I buy a second hand copy or just pirate?
>>
>>32047460
>Some Pokemon have neat details underneath and now you can't see them anymore.
I think because of the possibility of creating 'dick pics'.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.