[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the next game id no doubt Alola part 2 right? Either a SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1486149674333.jpg (31KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
1486149674333.jpg
31KB, 480x413px
So the next game id no doubt Alola part 2 right? Either a SM port for Switch with some extra faetures, a regular third version with Necrozma on the artbox or even sequel(s)

I guess it only makes sense given how lazy GF is and that way they can just reuse most assets

inb4
>But they didnt do Z

They didnt do Z (or sequels) because the annivesary was approaching so they had to focus on one thing and obviously just a third version of old game would look lazy as the 20th annivesary game so they decided to do a new gen.

Besides Alola is pretty much as unfinished as Kalos (if not more, most buildings are just closed). I doubt they want to leave unfinished game twice in a row

I doubt we'll see any remakes anytime soon (either Sinnoh or Kanto), specially not as new console starter game.

So i guess Alola it is.
>>
File: poll - next game.png (621KB, 730x1115px) Image search: [Google]
poll - next game.png
621KB, 730x1115px
>>
File: poll - next release date.png (49KB, 680x585px) Image search: [Google]
poll - next release date.png
49KB, 680x585px
>>
File: 1402528285143.png (208KB, 410x453px) Image search: [Google]
1402528285143.png
208KB, 410x453px
>People are still convinced Stars exists
>>
>>32045599
The only things left "unfinished" are the business with Mohn and Necrozma. Nothing else. Not every building is going to be a unique building. That's just you dreaming too tall.

What will it be is something we can't be certain about. A third version, sequels, or new games that kind of address these things. I'm leaning towards the first of the three, a third version. I love Alola, but I don't think there's enough you can explore a second time around. Being Islands, you can't even add new areas, like BW2. A third version makes most sense.

Oh, and there won't be a Switch port. Stop dreaming on that part.
>>
Its obviously a Kanto game with postgame in Alola, or the exact opposite (Alola sequel with Kanto postgame). Lillie going to permanently live in Kanto was the biggest fucking giveaway. They don't create a character that's basically the Zelda of all Pokémon history and then make you never see it again. A S2M2 game, playing as new characters that explore Alola again, with a new plot and bigger region with a climax at the abandoned Temple of the Sunne/Monne makes a lot of sense. Additionally, there needs to be a way to catch Kanto Pokémon other than Bank now that they are most likely moving onto the Switch.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.