[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowlet is the best Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 20

File: rowlet-1-197363.jpg (53KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet-1-197363.jpg
53KB, 655x368px
Rowlet is the best pokemon and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron
>>
File: comedy relief owl.jpg (191KB, 849x479px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.jpg
191KB, 849x479px
I agree! It is very cute and funny in the anime and I hope it doesn't evolve
>>
>>32045493
Froakie is better desu
>>
File: CwWKymWUoAA_w3R.jpg (84KB, 592x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CwWKymWUoAA_w3R.jpg
84KB, 592x1024px
>>32046068
True. Nothing can top the cuteness that is Froakie
>>
File: 308 1705.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
308 1705.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>32045525
>>32045493
>owlfags
>ashimefags
The absolute worst cancers on this board and this thread shows why
>>
>>32045493
>Sentret used Ice Beam!
>>
>>32045493
And reminder, If rowlet is selling well compared to the other starters what exactly would stop them from evolving I it, because if you don't know evolving would just make him sell more, seeing a badass decidueye will make people just want to by more of the whole lines products, and keeping him unevolved wouldn't really make him sell well, a reminder of that is chespin, face it people would rather see rowlet break out of his weak shell and become something useful in ash's team.
>>
>>32046086
Wait

>Owlfags

Owlfags aren't even the ones who are doing this dumb ass, it's those stupid barafags who are trying to make rowlet look like a joke in the anime,

Those retarded barafags just don't what to see a ash-Decidueye or just a decidueye in the abime, cuz there salty. They just can't take the fact that decidueye is more marketable then the man in a furrsuit Wearing a tiger mask.
>>
>>32048727
>>32048770
>barafags who are trying to make rowlet look like a joke in the anime

No it's actually Game Freak who realized they had gold with comedy relief owl on their hands. Ain't he funny being fat, lazy, and stupid?
>>
>>32048795
And here we go, another delusional barafag.
>>
>>32048795
>Comedy relief owl.
Well rowlet really isn't, he's just another pokemon who has fallen victim to the comedy relief effect. You know, like everyone in the whole entire series. But that shouldn't be a surprise since sun and moon anime is a comedy relief show.

And once again it's pretty clear that Rotom pokedex is the true comedy relief pokemon.

>Rowlet is cute, so that means he's selling bank, and should stay a unevolved joke forever.

This is (YOU)
You do remember the last time they tryed to make a comedy relief pokemon sell. It didn't quit go as planned, enter chespin, the least selling kalos starter, all because he was a lazy worthless comedy relief.

And that's not true either, yes he's selling more then the other two, but he's not even close to number one selling alola pokemon, but if Nintendo really did want to make rowlet sell bank, Then evolving him would be the most smart choice. And since he's already the most marketable starter how much do you think he'll sell when he evolves fully into the badass that is Decidueye, it'll be just like greninja all over again.

>Rowlet is fat and lazy,
Okay fat would actually be a good argument, because o can't even lie he is a little round, but then you said

>Lazy
And that's when I stoped talking you serious, calling rowlet lazy just tells me a lot about what you know about pokemon, and real life animes,

So to tell you bluntly, your a Fucken idiot, all of you baratrash are Fucken idiots, if you can't simpley figure out why rowlet is a sleep all the time in the day. Then your just fully retarded.

It honestly doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out that rowlet is nocturnal. Rotom, states this, in the menga kukui states this, and If you seen the small little moments were rowlet was in the night he wasn't asleep, nor did he look drowsy.

You barafags are honestly stupid. And if your going to keep posting threads about rowlet being a comedy relief, just go on ahead, but look how low your going.
>>
File: 1488152831358.png (176KB, 1311x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488152831358.png
176KB, 1311x506px
>>32045493
>>
>>32049255
you have problems
>>32049270
this is an irrelevant meme, only thing Decidueye threads have are a few random anons and then this guy >>32049255
>>
File: 9vL5aHk.gif (4MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
9vL5aHk.gif
4MB, 355x200px
>>32049255
>>
>people still fall for the ramblings of that underage autist
Why the fuck do you guys keep giving him (You)s when you know it'll just trigger another response?
>>
>>32049255
>posting the same argument on daily bases with little to no logic behind it
>convinced that his headcannon is truth and will never consider different people's views
>everyone who disagrees with me is a barafag
>bad grammar that makes his text walls tedious

>calls people stupid
>>
>>32045493

Popplio is better.
>>
>>32049317
So, pretty much you.

But switch barafag, to owlfags.
>>
>>32049522
I don't see where he said any of that
>>
>>32049522
Literally how?
>>
>>32049317
>posting the same argument on daily bases with little to no logic behind it

So, technically what you and your barafriends are doing right now,

Count how many rowlet being a comedy joke threads there are right now.

>And posting the same argument,
So you haven't been doing the some shit. Your literally posting the same picture over rowlet and bounsweet over and over.

>but since I know your probably that one sealfag who claims is a sealfag, but always protects the cat. And even when the cats are attacking the owls you still defend them, Ya bullshit old man.

And what's this one.
> I use No logic
So I don't use logic, but yet you guys call rowlet lazy for sleeping in the day. Despite him actually being nocturnal, and there's a lot of logical proof for that too.

The real question here is, were is your logic.
You actually think ash standing in front of a pokemon in a concept art means he automatically owns it. Seriously were is your logic here,

>Convinced that your headcanon is truth And will never consider other people's views.
Again, same shit Your doing. You fags are so stuck to the idea litten will be the next shilld Mon, and that rowlet is a comedy relief pokemon, you forget, that everyone acts like a comedy relief character, evry small pokemon does cute shit, you also forget the real comedy relief pokemon, Rotom pokedex, and the whole entire anime is literally a comedy relief show. Does that fact not enter your small heads,

I'm going to say this one last time you barafags, are literally stuck in your own world, were the cat always wins and everything else is a joke, but in reality it's quit the opposite. Yes incineroar is good in game, and his hidden ability helps him a lot. But this is the anime, they only take top dollar, Decidueye is bank, incineroar isn't, it's only a matter of time until we get a rowlet focused episode, that explains every thing, cuz you fags are really something else.
>>
autism
>>
>>32049800
>shilld
>not shield
There's an odd feeling of disappointment I have right now
>>
>>32049836
This guy's done more to discredit the owl than anything else has. I'm impressed.
>>
>>32049836
You should be proud of him, he's slowly improving on his spelling
>>
>>32049278
>You have problems

Your in site were people are talking and posting about non existent creaters, am I really the only one here with the problem.

And also, I'm not the one who's constantly makeing post about rowlet being a comedy relief pokemon. Seriously there are a lot of those, and the sad part is your so stuck up on this delusional headcanon. That you keep on posting more and more of them. And hilly doubt your going to stop anytime soon.

But yet, I'm the one with the problem.

>Bullshit
>>
And for the record, I can easily tell your samefagging me write now.

That only works ones, and face like a true man, and stop pretending you have back up. Oh, let me guess your going to start posting pictures now.
>>
File: C1RNbbRUUAAOUST.jpg (52KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
C1RNbbRUUAAOUST.jpg
52KB, 500x665px
>>32049820
qftt
>>
File: gloss.gif (1022KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
gloss.gif
1022KB, 292x165px
>>32049900
This whole post is ironic considering everyone has been spotting you shitposting for months while you pretend to be other people.

>>32049291
>>32049634
>>32049919

These are me btw <3
>>
>>32049957
Yup, I totally believe you.

Now why don't you continue to post Imagines and a smart remark below it. That will be just grate. K, thanks.
>>
>>32049999
WASTED
>>
>>32049999
Worst quads ever
>>
File: C1RW376UcAACbOS.jpg (76KB, 1199x688px) Image search: [Google]
C1RW376UcAACbOS.jpg
76KB, 1199x688px
>>32049999
I wasn't gonna stop anyway lol

It's good to know you'll be headed the way of the Goodra poster in a few months.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>32049999
Here's your imagines, just for those quads
>>
>>32049800
Shit I'm late to this but whatever.

>The real question here is, were is your logic.

our logic is right there infront of your eyes but you choose to ignore it.
and instead of calling others being illogical why don't you try defending your own logic, outside the whole nocturnal, which I already get.

>So, technically what you and your barafriends are doing right now

I never in my life mention rowlet being comedy relief, it's just an autistic balliofag going mad, don't forget the other 2 starters had many hate threads before the whole comedy relief thing, he just decided to switch to the owl

one last thing, the only reason people keep bringing up litten being shilled is literally you.
you started the whole shit of Decidueye being the this gen's greninja and how kukui will get litten, which is ironically is based on the concept of how incineroar is fighting in a battle royal arena.

>You actually think ash standing in front of a pokemon in a concept art means he automatically owns it. Seriously were is your logic here
>>
>>32050140
Firstly,
>What?

And second, stop samefagging,

Do you actually expect me to believe that you left, and another anon comes in ten minutes later to pick up were you left off.

>I never in my life mention rowlet being comedy relief, it's just an autistic balliofag going mad,

See, that's what kinda gave it away that your the same anon.

>Also this

>I never in my life mention rowlet being comedy relief, it's just an autistic balliofag going

Yes your angry at the balliofags. But yet your in a thread that has nothing to do with ballio, who ever that is.

And I guess I can take the fact that it's just a bunch of angry barafags makeing these thread, after the owlfags attacked them before. But again, your not a bara nor a owl fag, so why are you even here?

And I'm not even going to respond to that part about about the concept art, you didn't even know what you were saying yourself.

And last thing. The green text from the last comment you copyed from me. You didn't quit answer that.
>>
>>32050306
There's no point in trying to justify my points anymore because nothing will ever convince you that I'm not samefagging, which is another issue of yours.

But I'll answer your question about the concept and ash catching litten.

No, it's not the concept that proves litten's capture, it's the anime.
Episode 7, 16 and the upcoming 21, just read the summary of that one.
The sketch for episode 21's script hints at that as well.
Putting episode 20 together with 21 in a 1 hour special, the first airing after the movie, so expect something important.
It has nothing to do with the concept, it's just the direction the anime is taking.

I'm not really siding with any of the starters, so I can't give you more detail on how they expect ash to catch litten or who will be shilled, I just initially found it funny how you of all people can call someone stupid, because still
>what?
Is not an argument.
>>
>>32050454
>So a episode that was supposed to develop littens trust in other people, is a hint that ash will catch it,

>A episode that was focused on all three starters, And how they act and react to each other without there trainers, is a hint that ash will catch it.

>A episode that's mostly focused on a pokemon dying. But yet your more worried about ash how ash is going to catch litten.

I think your forgetting the points and reasons on why those episodes were made, they were made to cause tention, seriousness, and emiotons, something that the sun and moon anime is lacking. Littens whole point is to keep the story serious, but since it's a comedy relief kids show, they had to hold back his dark story's. But you guys don't care about that, you just think about,
>Oh, ash will catch litten
>Oh, litten will be ash's ace
>Oh, litten will be the new greninja.
But there are so many problems with that it's not even funny.

First if episode 21ends littens tragic back story, then who's going to be that one person who makes the anime emotional, who will be the guy who's all about suspens, once episode 21 comes and stoutland is out and litten moves on, then what? He'll be hanging around the crew of course. But then what's next, since he'll be hanging with the gang, he's going to be a victim of the comedy relief effect too, like everyone else. Then sun and moon will be...well childish again.

And before you say he might not trust anyone fully, think again, he called ash to help him, and he was completely okay with helping popplio and rowlet. He's going to end up like that. How are the writers going to keep the story intrasting.

Right after episode21 passes, littens whole serious story will be over then we'll have to focus on another pokemon that's shrouded in mystery, a pokemon that we the audience bearly know anything about. That pokemon is rowlet.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (171KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
171KB, 680x697px
>>32046086
>ashime
>>
>>32050888
I completely understand where you're coming from and I respect your speculation about the story focusing on rowlet, even if I disagree, only time will tell.
As for litten, it doesn't show trust in humans, it only shows trust in ash and ash alone.
as a starter it HAS to be caught by a main character, and kukui is not part of the main group of characters, which are Ash and the trial captains and Lillie.
And the episodes I brought up had some hints in them, they didn't focus on shoving litten in ash's face, they simply showed a bond being created between ash and litten.
Again, only time will tell, just wait until april 6th and we'll see.
>>
>>32051123
>it doesn't show trust in humans, it only shows trust in ash and ash alone.

I think you might of mistyped something anon. Because if I remember correctly, litten trusted that one old lady that fed him.
>>
>>32051232
Yeah sure, the old lady will catch litten.

I'm talking about the main cast.
>>
>>32051123
>kukui is not part of the main group of

Well yes and at the same time no. He isn't a kid so he won't get as much screen time as anyone else, but at the same time he is still a virtual character in the series, he's ash's teacher/future rival, hek one time in episode 2 he was almost about to battle ash, but then mallow And tapu keko had to jump in. See kukui isn't a push over character, he has skills in battle, but if only he had a pokemon. That's the one thing that drops the whole entire plot, kukui doesn't have any pokemon. And that leads him to be forgotten behind every other character. We all know that the battle royal Exsist, thanks to the incineroar leaks, so we should be expecting kukui to see the masked royal soon. But what exactly can he do without a pokemon in the battle royal?
That's a big plot point in the SM anime.
>>
>>32051367
They already changed his character so much.
They took away his rockruff, he's not married, so I won't be surprised if they also scrapped the whole masked royal thing, after all he's just a regional professor.
The whole "kukui needs pokemon" doesn't mean that he'll catch litten, and you said it yourself, he doesn't get much screentime, and can't be considered part of the main group.

And just a fun little note, masked royal doesn't use the starter in the game.
>>
Barafags and owlfags have gone too deep into autism, they have started watching the ashnime to defend their preferred starter.

Now think about that, reflect on it, and hang yourselves.
>>
File: 3135218_uwWyyhEEF.png (522KB, 746x1181px) Image search: [Google]
3135218_uwWyyhEEF.png
522KB, 746x1181px
>>32045525
>>
File: ba.png (163KB, 1311x506px) Image search: [Google]
ba.png
163KB, 1311x506px
>>32049270
Made a better version
>>
>>32051481
>Decidueye thread
>Decidueye picture
hehh way to shield Desiduyeye owlfag!
>>
>>32051499
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>32051481
Don't worry, I'm making sure this doesn't happen again.
or at least not as often
>>
>>32051513
What doesn't happen again?
>>
>>32051526
Detailing Decidueye threads into anime discussion.
>>
>>32051560
Derailing*
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 732x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 732x628px
>>32045493
>252+ Atk Rowlet Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Decidueye: 320-378 (107.7 - 127.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>>
>>32051574
kek
>>
File: 00.png (162KB, 992x478px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
162KB, 992x478px
>>
>>32051439
Ya, your right they did change a lot of things, but kukui never played a roll in the beginning of the games either,

At first he was just a person who guided you threw the games, he was literally a teacher, he even thought you how to catch a wild pokemon. So even tho there are some minor changes, he still holds his character,
Kukui may not be important now, but later on he will become more noticed as the series goes on. And when he gets a new main pokemon.

And litten? I never even bought up litten. So what are you talking about? But now that I think of it kukui and litten could be a grate match. You know what i'll keep that as a side note.

>Masked royal won't make an appearance in the anime

Actually as long as the battle royal Exsist then so will the masked royal, and we know the battle royal Exsist in the anime thanks to the incineroar leaks. Not to mention the masked royal got his own concept art too. And he was in a ring.

>And just a fun little note, masked royal doesn't use the starter in the game.

Ya, that's the games, in the games he has a rockruff that he took to the battle royal, but in the anime he doesn't even have rockruff, and worst he never had it. So they did change a lot of things in the anime.
>>
>>32052272
When!!
>>
File: 00.png (287KB, 1102x678px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
287KB, 1102x678px
>>32052344
Now. That's the top four items with the highest sales in the Pokemon Center right now
>>
File: a.jpg (258KB, 1436x476px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
258KB, 1436x476px
Hm..
>>
>>32052361
Both the rowlet and popplio line plus rockruff line had merchandise that made it to top ten,

>Catfags BTFO
>>
>>32054163
See the rowlet line, not just rowlet him self, but the entire rowlet line is really marketable.
>>
File: IMG_20170310_012010~2.jpg (872KB, 2987x1571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_012010~2.jpg
872KB, 2987x1571px
>>32054163
Spot the missing starter
>>
>>32054174
The litten line was still in the top ten for metal charms, which is still impressive considering how many of those were released this weekend, falseflagger. https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/?s=ranking
>>
File: pepe tonberry.jpg (36KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepe tonberry.jpg
36KB, 474x444px
>>32054199
>put the other two on the side because decidueye appears more in the center

smart
>>
>>32054206
Didn't the Torracat and especially Brionne plushes sell way more than Dartrix?
>>32054254
A-anon...
>>
>>32054278
>non final forms mattering unless your name is pikachu
>>
File: 1487440698192.png (23KB, 300x143px) Image search: [Google]
1487440698192.png
23KB, 300x143px
>>32054278
Yeah, Popplio sold more than Dartrix that month.
>>
>>32054293
Being in the top 10 highest sales at the Pokemon Center is still impressive considering the amount of merch there, so I don't think being behind by a few spots really mean that much. All the mid-evos got knocked out of the top 10 the week after anyway
>>
>>32054254
Is this falseflagging or actual ignorance?
>>
>>32054293
Who cares, dartrix is supposed to be the awkward middle stage that no one likes, and did you bairly noticed that torracat and brionne even being close to dartrix when it comes to sells just tells you how low there selling.

But Decidueye and rowlet on the other hand, there bank.
>>
>>32054343
I see. It's nice to see they are all doing well, not just one line.
>>32054356
Oh god, do you ever go to sleep?
>>
>>32045493
He is cute
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.