[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armchair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

From left to right list all of their psychological disorders.
>>
>Gladion
No disorder
>Lusamine
No disorder
>Lillie
No disorder
>OP
Aspergers
>>
>>32043086

>Gladion

Just a teenager going through a phase

>Lusamine

Sociopathy

>Lillie

Autism
>>
>>32043086
Gay, Tentacle Rape fetish, Not gay enough
>>
>>32043116
Lillie loves Chicken!
>>
>>32043086
Bulimia
Schizophrenia
Down Syndrome
>>
>>32043086
>Gladion
Gay and in love.

>Lusamine
Batshit crazy and in love.

>Lillie
In love.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.
>>
>>32043086
>Gladion
Depression
>Lusamine
Borderline Personality Disorder, Perpetration-induced traumatic stress and Narcolepsy after being separated from Nihilego
>Lillie
Seperation Anxiety
>>
>Angsty teen
>Stage mom
>Suffering from dealing with angsty teen and stage mom
>>
>>32043086
>Lusamine
What would replacing her love for her husband with love for aliens be called?
>>
>>32043589
Extreme Xenophilia.
>>
>>32043546
Actually, scratch BPD, Lusamine's signs are more in line with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
>>
>>32043086
>Gladion
Anger issues, maybe depression, might grow out of them
>Lusamine
Control issues, Sociopathy, possibly BPD. Then again this is all before being fucked by a space jellyfish, so who knows now? She might be retarded now for all we know.
>Lillie
Self esteem issues (At least in this pic) uhhhhhhhhhhh.
>>
Lusamine is a textbook example of an NPD mother
>>
File: 1489283955267.png (55KB, 273x428px) Image search: [Google]
1489283955267.png
55KB, 273x428px
What are all of pic related's psychological disorders.
>>
>>32043665
ADHD?
>>
>>32043665

Shonen Hero Syndrome
>>
>>32043665
Dissociative artstyle disorder.
>>
>>32043546
>Lillie
>Seperation Anxiety
She let go of Nebby pretty fucking easily. And then she left you, Hau, Kukui and her brother while she fucked off to Kanto, a new and completely foreign place.
>>
>>32043665
Down syndrome
>>
>>32043881
And at the beginning, left everyone she knew to run away with Nebby.
Her main issue was lack of self confidence. Which she overcomes during the game.
>>
>>32043881
Well, considering that all that happens near the end, I guess we could say she's improved
>>
>>32043697
That's implying Shonen protagonists are this bad. They're not.
Ash's problem is being a fucking Gary Stu. The writers make him dumb, because they think that will make him less of a Gary Stu somehow, not knowing the character being dumb means nothing.
>>
>>32043101
Fpbp
>>
>>32043086
>Antisocial personality disorder
>narcissistic personality disorder
>Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
>>
>>32043086
>gladion
edgy teenager syndrome
>lusamine
narcissistic personality disorder
>lillie
ptsd, self-esteem issues
>>32043665
>ash
never-changes-or-grows-even-after-a-million-episodes-of-the-anime syndrome, probably adhd
>>
>>32043984
>loses literally every fucking tournament for 20 years
>Is a self insert character
Pick one
>>
>>32043546
Honestly, BPD makes sense but I'd go more with NPD for Lusamine - very unaware NPD at that, lets her mask slip way too much, etc.
>>
>>32044035
There is no way Gladion has ASPD, he's shows very little traits of it and displays empathy at several points in the story (I'm aware there are exceptions to the "people with ASPD have no empathy" thing, but it is in the diagnoses criteria I believe?)
He's just a teenager going through an anger/angst phase
>>
>>32043086
No disorder
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Histrionic Personality Disorder
>>
>>32043665
Autism or Asperger, its pretty obvious, he's based on the Pokemon creator, Satoshi Tajiri who have this problem for that he only can think in the same things and can't advance.
>>
>>32043307
>Down Syndrome
>Psychological disorder

Dumbass nigga.
>>
File: owo.jpg (46KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
owo.jpg
46KB, 500x735px
This is Gladion
>>
>>32046301
He is only highly obsessed by his goal (which os a synptom of Aspergers), but doesn't mean that he only thinks on the same thing and, even worse, can't advance.
t. Asperger
>>
Gladion: Superiority Complex

Lusamine: Vagina

Lillie: Inferiority complex
>>
>>32043881
>bill lives in johto
>lillie goes to kanto
>>
>>32043086
They don't have mental disorders because that would ruin their perfect characters.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.