/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's a bit early, but fuck it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 33

File: decidueye.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.png
145KB, 500x500px
>most popular alola starter
>he's going to appear in smash 5 and pokken 2
>ash ace in alola

decidueye celebration thread.
>>
>>32041861
>he
>>
File: 01.png (296KB, 848x668px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
296KB, 848x668px
>>32041861
>he
>>
File: Ace.png (786KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.png
786KB, 780x582px
>>32041861

Litten is the Fire starter with a tragic backstory (and thus the ace), Rowlet is the comic relief that will never evolve.
>>
File: _20170311_162447.jpg (227KB, 1753x1554px) Image search: [Google]
_20170311_162447.jpg
227KB, 1753x1554px
>>32041861
>he
Decidueye is a girl.
>>
>He
Decidueye is female only

Also Incineroar will be the ace
>>
C O M E D Y
>>
File: Litten after SM21.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Litten after SM21.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>32041865
>>32041881
>>32041952
>>32042021
>>32042037
>>32042038
>Implying Ash won't be the reason Stoutland dies because he's too incompetent and Litten holds a grudge against him and his friends, trying to kill them multiple times
>>
>>32042097
That would actually be really interesting, so it's not gonna happen
>>
>>32041952
First,

Did you see the popplio concept art, litten popplio and rowlet were in it, and a mysterious person wearing gloves was petting popplio head. Lana doesn't wear gloves. Neser do any of the other characters in sun and moon. So are you saying popplio is owned by that mysterious dude.

And also kiawe has a concept art too. And there is a pikachu in it, no tortanater, no alolan merrowak to be sene. So are you saying kiawe owns a pikachu now too.

Seriously ash isn't showing any ownership of that stupid cat. In fact it's kinds showing us that it my not be even be owned, it's about to hit pikachu with a table outside of battle,
>>
>>32042201
>Seriously ash isn't showing any ownership of that stupid cat. In fact it's kinds showing us that it my not be even be owned

Litten is a starter Pokemon, so joining the main cast is inevitable for promotional reasons.

Plus they've been foreshadowing Ash catching Litten since episode 7. The foreshadowing has been so blatant you'd have to be retarded not to see it.
>>
>>32041952
Have your ever herd of the royal theory, here is a glimpse of it

>When you first look at the Chinese leaks, the only thing that stiks out the most is ash, mallow, and incineroar. But you people can't seem to notice anything else. The incineroar leaks takes place in the battle royal. And this is just rotom pokedex showing off incineroar. And here is my proof. First let's look at the part where incineroar is about to hit pikachu with the table. Notice that microphone flying. That's probably for the anouser. That on it's own is proof that it takes place at the battle royal. Next is machamp. The closest pokemon to a actual wrestler. It's got the belt and evrything. Now notice that machamp is letting incineroar pick him up and swing him without any hesitation. That's shows that incineroar is showing off it's strength. And tell me why would ash show off his pokemon to everyone. That's not what ash would do. The only time he shows off his pokemons is in the middle of battle. And last but not least mallow and popplio. Lana is there too. But I have hunch that Lana and ash were having a four way battle with the guy with the Machamp and the masked royal With his incineroar. It was popplio vs rowlet vs machamp vs incineroar. After incineroar took out machamp he felt as if rowlet and popplio were too weak and he got out the ring and fell asleep. And if you read incineroar's dex entries you see that incineroar doesn't fight weak opponents A.K.A popplio And rowlet.

And why would ash have two pokemons out in a battle royal, and you can clearly see that he took out rowlet, to fight in a place were mostly fighting type pokemons like machamp would be in. And since he's fighting popplio and machamp rowlet has the advantage against two pokemons, all but incineroar, who is being owned by the masked royal.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 436x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 436x516px
>>32041861
>>32041865
>>32041881
>he
>>
>>32041952
I think I throw up little.
>>
File: decideufail.gif (4MB, 484x251px) Image search: [Google]
decideufail.gif
4MB, 484x251px
>>32042201
jeez plug your sentences into Google docs or something at least, your age is showing

i'm not even gonna bother arguing with you, you've already shown you will never give up your precious comedy relief owl for that goshdarn common sense
>>
>>32042201
>>32042267
>>32042282

Ah, owlcucks and falseflaggers sperging out. Sad.

Enjoy Ash's Incineroar.
>>
>>32042245
Litten will make it into the main cast. In kukui team, since if you haven't noticed yet. Kukui doesn't have a pokemon, and I bet you the only reason why the writers let ash take his rockruff is because they wanted kukui to bond more with litten. Hek, I've even noticed that litten has been close to the school area in multiple scenes, like after Lana and popplio s episode, litten was on top of the school, he popped one of popplio s balloons and got scared and ranned off.

>And forshadowimg a capture,

that sounds like grubbin, in every scene we see ash and litten, litten always pushes him back, that's a sign that litten doesn't want to join ash's team.
>>
File: SM21.png (2MB, 1195x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SM21.png
2MB, 1195x1000px
>>32042435
>in every scene we see ash and litten, litten always pushes him back

Litten Pokedex entry:

>It doesn't allow its emotions to be easily seen. Earning its trust takes time.

If it's asking Ash for help, then it clearly does trust him by that point.
>>
File: 1400884461397.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400884461397.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
These threads are fucking terrible.
>>
>>32042435
>Kukui
>Gets little to no screentime
>DOESN'T FIGHT
>Isn't even aware of Litten
Are you even listening to yourself? Especially because Litten only trusts Ash and the other starters. No one else has ever really interacted with it other than Ash. It will even go to Ash asking to help his friend. Deny it all you want but this is set up for a friendship of the two. There's gonna be no "shillmon" this gen, all the starters are treated equally. Stop spamming this board with your shitty "it belongs to a side character" theories that rape the english language just because you don't want one of the three starters to be marketed.
>>
>>32041952
>Implying this scene over here doesn't take place in the first season.

Seriously are you barafags actually telling me that you never seen a fully evolved starter in the first season of the anime before,

Examples, (the ones I can only remember on the top of my head)

>In DP, Paul and his torrtera,

>Barry and his empoleon,

Xy.

>In the tenth episode, chespin battled a fully evolved delphox,

And judging from how rowlet and popplio are still unevoled, I can instantly tell this pic is from the first season of sun and moon anime,

And you want to know something else I've noticed, the fully evolved starters pokemons that appear really early in the anime aren't that important, the rest of the series. They usually get tossed aside or they get blown away buy a even stronger pokemon.

Like for examples, empoleon appears really early on in the series, but at the league after monferno whent into rage mode, he evolved into a enpernape, a pokemon we've haven't been seeing at all in the DP series. And at the end, empoleon and barry got blown back by paul. While Infernape blow Paul out of the water.
>>
>>32042612
We just witnessed the new goal posts.

>"Sure, Incineroar will evolve BUT DECIDUEYE'S TOTALLY GONNA BEAT HIM YOU'LL SEE!"

Mark my words this faggot's gonna talk on this point now.
>>
File: doragon.png (155KB, 492x426px) Image search: [Google]
doragon.png
155KB, 492x426px
>>32041861
Ah yes.

Remember the last time we had a pre-celebration thread?
>>
File: alain.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
alain.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>32042719
Oooh yes... I'll make sure to stop that owl just like last time
>>
File: dancingfrenchboi.gif (737KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
dancingfrenchboi.gif
737KB, 160x160px
>>32042612
lemme just tell you what's wrong here(i'm >>32042324)

>barafags
implying much

>Implying this scene over here doesn't take place in the first season.

why would animu take the time to draw concept art for a minor character?

>judging from how rowlet and popplio are still unevolved

well ash's bulbasaur and squirtle never evolved so

>fully evolved starters pokemons that appear really early in the anime aren't that important, the rest of the series. They usually get tossed aside or they get blown away buy a even stronger pokemon.

Well Ash's Incineroar is not gonna be fully evolved by the end of the first season so that point is moot.

Face it, child, you need to stay in school a bit longer before you can conjure any sort of a cohesive argument
>>
>>32041861
>he
Now I want the Owl to fail Ash on winning the league.
>>
>>32042757
>This guy
>>
>>32041861

OP's not even an owlbro he just wants to mimic a thread
>>
>>32042816
>No argument
>>
>>32041861
You've just sealed your fate
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 319x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 319x307px
>mfw Anime writers notice how unpopular Incineroar is and alter the plot so that Rowlet evolves and becomes the ace
>>
File: smug4.png (35KB, 138x128px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.png
35KB, 138x128px
>>32042971
>sealed
>>
>>32042984

Too late for that, anime episodes are written and produced six months before they air.

Not like that matters anyway, the anime plays a large part in which Pokemon become popular.

If Incineroar is a main character in the anime, it's guaranteed to gain more popularity.
>>
>>32042987
Good thing Ash don't own that water starter so he wouldn't see it evolve into a tranny.
>>
File: 2nNhWHyS_400x400.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
2nNhWHyS_400x400.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>32043024
Stay mad
>>
>>32042757
>Animu
Well looks like i'm not the only one that needs to go to school.

>why would the animu take the time to draw minor characters,

You know they did make concept art for the kalos starters too. Yes greninja and braxin, and chespin, we're major characters, but then, they made the full lines, chesnaught and Delphox had slightly more details on there concept art, but yet, they were never major characters In the series, yes, they did get at least one episode detected to them, but that was it. They weren't apart of the main cast or anything. And also, some characters like hau, or illima, had concept art too. But we're are they in the anime? They got concept art, but yet never made an appearance. What's your point again?

>Well ash's Bulbasur and squirtale never evolved so.

Yes they didn't, but do really think there going to do that again. Well they tried to copy charizard in BW, but if you haven't noticed, it failed badly, they tried makeing the least popular starter Look good but at the end it faild, And they made the other starters look like jokes, and since they have knowledge of the most popular starter succeeded and the least popular ones could cause a lot of backlash, do you really think there going to try a third time, keep in mind incineroar is less popular then popplio.

>Well Ash's Incineroar is not gonna be fully evolved by the end of the first season so that point is moot.

First
Ash's incineroar?

And I never said it had to belong to ash, it could just be a minor character that was showing off his incineroar for the anime, It happens somtimes.

>Face it, child, you need to stay in school a bit longer before you can conjure any sort of a cohesive argument

Clearly your r he only chilled here, there are a few threads back there of rowlet supposedly being a comedy relief, but yet out of all the threads you could of bin in you enter this one. I tried my best to ignore those threads, and came here to talk about decidueye being awesome, but no,
>>
>>32043002
>produced six months before they air
So he's going to lose again?

>>32043032
Is that a 3D model?
>>
>>32043002
>Incineroar
>Ash's ace
>A shield mon

Nice meme you got here anon.

And your arguing about the first session of the anime here,
They only did the first season.
not the second season, there probably working on the second series right now, and since they noticed how much everyone doesn't like incineroar, you already know what's going to happen next.

Cough cough ash-Decidueye.
>>
>>32043135
>since they noticed how much everyone doesn't like incineroar

TPC and the anime stuff don't give a fuck about some autists on the internet, they only care about their target audience; little children
>>
>>32043067
>i'm not the only one that needs to go to school.
what is a joke?

>You know they did make concept art for the kalos starters too.
>hau, or illima, had concept art too.

yeah, well it never showed delphox or chesnaught as belonging to ash, where you can see ash in the concept art for his incineroar. And we don't know if Hau or Ilima won't show up.

>do really think there going to do that again.

missed a ? there buddy, and yes I think they will try again, just as ash will lose the league again,

>keep in mind incineroar is less popular then popplio.

tell it to refresh

>Ash's incineroar?

It will be, and you know it

>Clearly your r he only chilled here

clearly you're the only one here that needs a spelling check, also I just came upon this thread, didn't need to see you here.
>>
>>32043002
>anime episodes are written and produced six months before they air
That's enough time for the producers to notice and fix their mistake before it even happens. Ash's Frogadier evolved into Greninja in xy's 100th episode
>>
>>32043213

What does that have to with anything? Froakie was always intended to fully evolve.
>>
>>32043246
The point is that there's still enough time for the writers and producers to change some things before the episode is actually produced. Haven't you thought it was strange how Tepig got the typical 'tragic fire starter' storyline but never got to reach its final evolution or become Ash's ace?
>>
>>32043294
>Haven't you thought it was strange how Tepig got the typical 'tragic fire starter' storyline but never got to reach its final evolution or become Ash's ace?

It didn't evolve fully because they didn't want two characters with Emboar. Bianca had Emboar.
>>
File: 1483516205043.jpg (83KB, 578x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483516205043.jpg
83KB, 578x600px
>>32043294
Yeah, they definitely expected the tepig line to be a lot more popular than it ended up being.
>set up as Ash's ace
>given to Black in the manga
Fuck, now that I think about it, what's going on with litten is really similar to what previously went down.
>>
File: 800px-Sanpei.png (505KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sanpei.png
505KB, 800x450px
>>32043392
Hello
>>
>>32043294
BW series got some majors change because of the Fukushima disaster i believe and still even if Tepig didn't fully evolved, Ash didn't evolve any other starter.
>>
File: 1476675899299.jpg (19KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
1476675899299.jpg
19KB, 233x272px
>>32043397
>mfw Litten evolves into Torracat and stays that way
>mfw Rowlet doesn't evolve
>mfw Popplio doesn't evolve
>mfw SM becomes the next BW
>>
>>32044233
I'm a cat fan and would laugh at that.
>>
>>32044233
that sounds incredibly plausible.
>>
Just saying you fags, fully asserting your claims that something in the future will definitely happen is pretty retarded.
>>
regarding smash and pokken, if owl gets into one, teddy bear is gonna be in the other

not using either would be a gigantic missed opportunity
>>
File: fuck_these_threads.png (176KB, 1311x506px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_these_threads.png
176KB, 1311x506px
Why am I always late
>>
>>32043153
Uuuu...

>They don't care about autistic people, they only care about there audience the children.

If they cared about the children, then they wouldn't even think of giving ash incineroar. Because if you haven't noticed yet. He's not that kid friendly, if you don't know what mean, then make your incineroar use a special attack, but the best one that could sum it all up is ember.

And yes your right they don't care about autistic people's opinions,

They only care what the kids think. But you my friend weren't thinking yourself, who got the most votes for popular starter again. This isn't even my opinion, this was a fact that was prooven twice, kids not only love rowlet. They also like Decidueye, and if the GF saw the pole for the final evolution, you know there going to switch something, because incineroar scored below average, kids do not like him.
>>
File: fuegroapproves.gif (573KB, 208x157px) Image search: [Google]
fuegroapproves.gif
573KB, 208x157px
>>32045331
>He's not that kid friendly, if you don't know what mean, then make your incineroar use a special attack, but the best one that could sum it all up is ember.

You are just sperging out at this point, kiddo.
What is flamethrower, fire blast, overheat. And who cares if he's a physical attacker, so was Infernape.

>kids not only love rowlet. They also like Decidueye,

Unofficial poll dude. If you want any proof, Incineroar has been the favorite in Pokemon Refresh for months.
>>
>>32045376
Eh, the only thing TPCI cares about is marketing and making money, and Rowlet is the starter that sells the most in Japan right now. But it's not the line itself Japs care about(the Dartrix plush had the least sales of the mid-evos), just Rowlet.
>>
>>32045409
Just to clarify, it's not like the Litten line is doing ridiculously bad in sales, so I still think Incineroar will be the ace. More like Rowlet will find more prominence in the anime while staying cute and unevolved(like Piplup), which would honestly make sense marketing-wise considering the popularity of its merch.
>>
>>32043175
>yeah, well it never showed delphox or chesnaught as belonging to ash,

It nevered showed greninja being owned by ash either,

>where you can see ash in the concept art for his incineroar.

You can see both litten and rowlet in popplio's concept art too, and this guy/girl wearing gloves petting popplio, and the last time I checked, we have yet to see any character in SM wearing gloves, and the bigger picture is that, popplio belongs to Lana, so are you telling me that just because a character is close to a pokemon in the concept art there automatically owned by that trainer, cuz following your barafag logic, kiawe should have a pikachu, Lana as have a mariul, because those pokemons were in there concept art. And also there random clips from a upcoming episode, so who even knows what's happening in that picture.

>missed a ? there buddy, and yes I think they will try again, just as ash will lose the league again,

This,...like what is even happening in your head right now. So you actually think they'll try to do the whole charizard clone shit again with litten, and make the other two starters look like jokes.

Even tho this time the Writers have full knowledge of who's the most and who's the least popular starter, and you really think there going to miss out on making tones of money from a OP decidueye, then get a quarter from a incineroar in the anime.
You barafags are really desperate make your cat look good. Is a cool litten not anouth for you fags?

>Incineroar top on refresh, so tat means it's popular.

Wow, he really thinks this, so kido let me tell you a story about pokemon Refresh.

>No one cares about it

You did know that decidueye was on top of refresh before, but then owlfags noticed something, it was useless to be there, so they just gave it back to the desperate catfag, hek even the sealfags where smart anouth to just leave it, if you want to know were both the owlfags and the sealfags are, check smogon, actually making there Mon look good
>>
File: C56IdN0UsAEJjr5.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C56IdN0UsAEJjr5.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>>32041861
Silly thing!
>>
>>32045516
Why are you so desperate to shill comedy relief owl despite facts and proof showing it's going to stay unevolved, fat, and lazy?

Why do you hate logic and reason so much?

>You barafags are really desperate make your cat look good.
He already does, compared to comedy relief owl.
>>
File: Primarina Smug.jpg (45KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Primarina Smug.jpg
45KB, 438x438px
Is this thread undeniable proof that catfags and owlfags are just shitflinging retards and based Primarina has the master race fans?
>>
>>32044233
>SM becomes the next BW
terrible and unwatchable?
>>
File: 00.png (114KB, 304x252px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
114KB, 304x252px
>>32045534
>Decidueye becomes Ash's ace
>Makes it all the way to league finals
>ASHIMARI! HYDORO KANOONNN
>>
>>32041861
If Decidueye jobs at the league, it can finally become the next Greninja :)
>>
>>32045409
I think you need to get your eyes checked again barafag, rowlet isn't even selling bank, hell, he's not even selling more then bounsweet, And what's this about dartrix not selling any plushies, there aren't even any dartrix plushies yet, so what the fuck are you on about. And if your looking at like fanmade ones at these strange stores Then what ever, and why would any one by a dartrix plushie, he's supposed to be the awkward middle stage of course he sells less then rowlet. And better then that, it's been proven that comedy relief pokemon sell less plushies then the actual badass pokemon, examples chespin and greninja, even tho chespin played the cute comedy relief pokemon he still sollde less the frokie And feniken, GF now they fucked up, the they thought they make it better by getting another comedy relief chespin, guess what, it still didn't work out for chespin. No one likes comedy relief pokemon,

But in SM they were smart with there choice this time, the made Rotom pokedex the comedy relief pokemon, it doesn't fight and people aren't expecting big things like evolving from it, it's a really smart marketing choice, and speaking of that, Rotom pokedex plushies got more sells then rowlet too, what was your point again I'm starting to forget.
>>
>>32045543
>Barafags these days.
>>
File: pokemoncentersmplushwave5.jpg (483KB, 900x759px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoncentersmplushwave5.jpg
483KB, 900x759px
>>32045588
Bounsweet barely even has any merch save for a prize machine toy and a key chain you autist, not to mention the Rowlet plush is usually among the Pokemon Center's top ten highest sales in Japan. Also

>not even bothering to check if Dartrix had a plush
>>
>>32045627
>That Lycanroc Midday

Jesus
>>
File: 1487440698192.png (23KB, 300x143px) Image search: [Google]
1487440698192.png
23KB, 300x143px
>>32045673
Yeah, it looks bad but decent enough to have the second highest sales out of all of them during release week
>>
>>32045543
>Why do you protect rowlet so badly.

Because we haven't gotten a badass grass starter in ages, and when we finally do, you barafags want another fire type to out shine it,

So let me debunk you really quick.

>It's a comedy relief owl,

No, it's really not, rowlet is suffering from the comedy relief effect, literally every pokemon and character in sun and moon are victoms of it, a quick example is ash, remember XY ash, he literally act serious, but once he made it to sun and moon, the comedy relief effect got him, and now he acts like a actual ten years old, and it's not just ash, pikachu too, don't tell me you retarded barafags haven't noticed that pikachu is a lot energetic and doesn't just stay on ash's shoulder and look cute. Him and rockruff literally got really fat for one moment and the nest moment they turned back to normal, there comedy relief shit right there, but this comedy relief shit shouldn't be a surprise to anyone since, you know,

>Pokemon sun and moon anime is a comedy relief show.
You now it's kinda stupid to hear people calling rowlet a comedy relief when everyone acts actually the same. Hell pikachu and rockruff did more comedy relief shit then rowlet.

>And rowlet is fat and lazy.

Okay fat I can take, I mean he is kinda round. But

>Lazy,LAZY!
You know when your calling rowlet lazy, you show me that you know nothing about real life animes And let alone pokemon.
>Okay son tell me, when was the last time you sall a real owl flying freely in the middle of the day. Oh, what's that you didn't, did you finally realized that owls aren't active in the day, cuz there Fucken nocturnal,

Seriously do you still not know why rowlet sleeps all the Times, he's Fucken nocturnal, do you even know how many times that has been stated, rotom, said it kinda in the anime, if the read the menga kukui says it straight up, even the dex tells you, oh my god, I can't stress this anouth, you barafags are truly retarded,
>>
autism
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-04.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-04.png
218KB, 592x385px
ITT: Based owlbros completely and utterly BTFO and humiliate the stupid retarded disgusting homosexual nigger barafurfag trash
>>
>>32045756
>bait
>falseflagging
>frogposter
REEEEEEE
>>
>>32045543
Oh, I like this one, this comment is pretty funny,

>Why don't you like logic and reasoning.

To be honest I could say the same shit for you,

Quick reminder, you are the same fag who's pointing a figure at a pokemon who's a victim to the comedy relief effect, but yet, you didn't noticed that the whole entire show was a comedy relief, not to mention your ignoring the real comedy pokemon, Rotom pokedex.

>Logic
Really I have the problem with logic, but yet your the guy who called a owl lazy for sleeping In the middle of the day, Wtf is your logic actually,

Now let's be resonable here, rowlet can sell a lot of plushies, but how does evolving him make people stop buying his cute merch, be reasonable here, people still bought more frokie merch even when it became a greninja. So how does evolving rowlet stop them,

And when he fully evolves poeple will still by more rowlet plushies cuz they know that the badass decidueye originated from the this cute owl,

And don't lie to yourself, do you really think that Incineroar would sell more Then decidueye.
>>
>>32045762
Die barafag
>>
File: IMG_3534.jpg (92KB, 739x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3534.jpg
92KB, 739x389px
I know this probably mean nothing, but it will trigger that sperging owlfag with the bad grammar, since he likes to look at details so much and try to connect Decidueye with Greninja.
>>
File: Parental REEEE.jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Parental REEEE.jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
>Caring about the Ashnime
>>
File: pikachu disgust.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu disgust.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
I hope Ash gets the special snowflake Lycanroc form as his ace just so all of you "muh shilled starter" autists get blown out.
>>
>>32045801
And were exactly did you get this pic anon.
>>
>>32045910
It's on the official pokemon twitter.
>>
>>32045801
Ya, remember that time I said kukui will catch litten, and I really hope this triggers you, but if you go into the pokemon Japanese channel and look for there training card video, you'll see them first take out a litten card. Then after that ironically guess who's the card they take out to assist litten.

A kukui card.

It means nothing ether but I'm trying to see if it would trigger you if you look at the video.
>>
>>32045801
>Alolan Dugtrio next to Pikachu
HOLY SHIT NEXT MASCOT CONFIRMED
>>
>>32045801
I just noticed something, incineroar has no neck!!

He gets more and more deformed every time I look at him.
>>
Now since we brushed all of that dust out of the the way,

Can we all agree that decidueye is the is the next shield Mon since him and his line are the mist marketable pokemon.
>>
File: dark decidueye.jpg (193KB, 1920x1632px) Image search: [Google]
dark decidueye.jpg
193KB, 1920x1632px
Tis' I, Ash's real ace.....GENOCIDUEYE!
>>
>>32045801
On the left side we got two of ash's strongest mons. And reliable partners

And on the right we got trash.

>Damit who forgot to throw this shit away!
>>
File: 1455298092524.jpg (171KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
1455298092524.jpg
171KB, 750x925px
>>32045927
>>32045933
>>32045935
>>32045946
>>32046016
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOW WILL THE ABRAFAGS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS DELICIOUS BTFO

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TOLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BARAFURFAGGOTS ABSOLUTLEY FUCKIGN DEAD FUKC YUU FAGGGOUTS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKINNNNNN B A S E D OWLANNON
>>
>>32045935
It's just buried under the bulk and fur
>>
>>32045147
both will experience the KIIIIIII
>>
>>32045878
Even with the dog, he'll lose.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.