[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite Pokémon related experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1460851692099.png (486KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460851692099.png
486KB, 480x640px
What is the fondest memory you have of playing Pokémon, or, what Pokémon related experiences have you had that brought you true happiness?

We had an extremely hot summer several years back, I sat on the beach playing Emerald, listening to the waves roll in.
>>
>>32038392
Were are u from, OP? I also have an beach in my country!!
>>
For me it is the PokéChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>32038392
Walking into a department store when you were in preschool and at the height of Pokemania was pure, unrivalled wonder.
>>
>>32038404
UK, the weather sucks 7 months of the year and Summer is never hot enough. I wish I lived somewhere else.
>>
>>32038392
the first time I played Melee and jacked off to Mewtwo
>>
>>32038421
Can we trade? Australia's summer heat fucking sucks and I love the cold.

also two of my friends moved over there about seven months ago and it's been nearly a year since i last saw them
>>
>>32038392
In White, I was exploring post-league Unova and stumbled upon Cynthia, which was a surprise. I accepted her challenge by mistake, my team was in the 50s and hers in the 70s.
Still managed to win, one hour later, using to the last potion or revive I had. It was the best fight I ever had.
>>
>>32038421
What county?
>>
>>32038507
i love when battles come down to the wire like that, but they are so few and far between
although i suppose that does make it more memorable when it does happen
>>
>>32038511
United Kingdom
>>
>>32038536
County, not country.
>>
>>32038536
That's more than one country, OPerino.
>>
>>32038537
Oh, misread your post. East Sussex.
>>
File: sad_keanu.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
>>32038605
You don't know how lucky you are to live down there lad, I live in Ayrshire and it's fucking shite. Rain almost all year round, no hot summers, no snow.
>>
>>32038647
>Rain almost all year round, no hot summers, no snow.
It hasn't snowed here for 4 years, summers are sometimes shit and if it isn't summer/late-spring it's cold and/or raining.
>>
File: iktfb.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>32038673
I haven't seen snow since 2006 when I stayed in the east midlands for christmas
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.