[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last good pokemon game Debate me faggots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Last good pokemon game
Debate me faggots!
>>
File: 1465158242177.jpg (7KB, 212x200px)
1465158242177.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
>32036294
Obvious bait. Not taking it. Not even worth an (OP). Whatever helps you sleep at night, anon.
>>
>>32036306
not bait, looking for genuine discussion. Cant get it in youtube comments so i thought id come here.
>>
File: 1489098088742.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489098088742.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>32036312
>>
In terms of what?
>>
>>32036306
>>32036312
Samefag
>>
You could have at least said Platinum.
>>
File: hgss.jpg (55KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
hgss.jpg
55KB, 455x309px
>>
File: download (7).jpg (20KB, 335x150px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
20KB, 335x150px
>>
>>32036294
>>32036349
>>32036350
>>32036380
Lmao y'all are impossible
>>
>>32036380
gen 5 is fuckin terrible
the only argument gen 5 fags have is story
like nigga it also has to be a good game
if i just wanted a story i'd read a book or watch a movie
>>
>>32036518
>implying that b2w2 is less of a game than sm
>>
>>32036518
i liked gen 5 the best out of all the gens

the 150 new pokemon was nice, the music was good (best in any pokemon game by far), the story was good
>>
>>32036380
>>32036521
>>32036531
gen 5 a shit
>>
>>32036294
Gen3 is fucking trash
>>
>>32036518
>>32036708
The story just gets in your way if you don't care about it, its fucking annoying to be interrupted by your forced friends everytime you leave a town

I like some of the features, real time dowsing machine is amazing (beats dead online feature at least), triple and switch battles(forgot the name) are fun, personally i like animated sprites more than 3D models

The pokémon world tournament is great, fighting Cynthia in BW was cool

People complain about their designs but i liked the new pokémon, it was nice to see new faces everywhere, it was like playing pokémon for the first time again (fuck the monkeys though)

I adored the postgame from BW, they predicted my team was around level 60 so every battle was crazier than the last (i was even caught offguard a few times), the new pokémon and teams mixed things up so i had to change my tactics often

I didn't minded the linearity to be honest, i did minded the random encounters, i don't know if it was a new feature or just me but they felt much more frequent specially while running, it was the first time i got so annoyed i had to use repels for a moment of peace

the new exp. system made grinding impossible so i had to struggle at the beginning (though it could just be my imagination, i am not sure if it affects grinding to be honest)
>>
>>32036823
Don't forget Join Avenue and Black Tower/White Treehollow.
>>
>>32036294
a rare case in which OP is not a faggot and is totally right. everything from the region, the gameplay, the national pokedex...
gen iv is when it started to get bad. gen v was when it started to fucking suck, and they haven't recovered since
>>
>>32036294
>emerald
>not ruby

jesus what fucking planet is this
>>
>>32036885
>two of the most underwelming games in the franchise
Fuck off nostalgiafag
>>
>>32036472
I like emerald but I also liked platinum but platinum wasn't as good as emerald but it was still pretty good.
>>
>>32036294
High point of the "oldest" gens despite how polarizing it tends to be for a pair of exaggerated flaws.
Then the franchise took a nosedive with DPPt, started to recover with HGSS, and got to another high point at BW2.
Gen 6 and 7 on the other hand... what the hell happened to GF?
>>
>>32036889
it was a joke seeing as they're practically the same game
you like kalos don't you anon
>>
>>32036914
I am a Hoennfag at heart but my favorite region is up for debate at the moment
>pratically the same game
Emerald is a direct upgrade so not really, no
>>
>>32036929
emerald wasn't great in my eyes, and i initially skipped it, so forgive me
hoenn was good, not my favorite tho
my favorite region's johto, but gsc hasn't aged very well in my opinion
>>
>>32036974
Really? GSC are amazing, if Johto was a little bigger and had a propel level curve it could have been the best region in the series

Also Emerald looks the same, yeah, most of the changes came from mechanics and shit, you wouldn't notice unless you played both games
>>
not counting B2/W2, it was the last game without any major flaws
>>
I can't say which gen was the best, but I can say which was the worst. Gen 4 was the one that made me drop Pokémon until I came back for X/Y. I still don't see what others like about it.

>In b4 Gen 4 becomes the sleeper winner
>>
It's all the same shit.
it's like comparing the cod's.
>>
>32036294
Stop being a nostalfag, last good game was BW2.
>>
>>32036518
>>32036708
Gen 5 had:
- Seasons, which gave them more identity and two of the Pokémon introduced there can change forms depending of the season (but it is completely aesthetic)
- Last games where Fairy-type and Mega Evolutions didn't exist so you don't have to care about Tapus, Mega Salamence, Mega Kangaskhan, etc.
- No Kanto pandering like on XY or SM and PWT combines all the regions that existed at the time
- Although Gen 5 removed the seals, in BW2 you can get something similar if you make a movie with a strange ending. Also N's Pokémon have special animation when sent out
- The music is the best so far of the whole franchise
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.