[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does GF make new pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Whats even the point?
why not stuck with the GEN IV national dex forever?
>>
>>32034196

New Pokemon are what people buy the games for.
>>
Money is a thing that exists.
>>
>>32034209
what du u mean.
why would new pokemon afect sales.
>>
>>32034307

Many people would not buy the games if they don't have new Pokemon. I'm one of them.
>>
>>32034196
I only play for the new pokemon, the games would get very stale for me if they never put in new Pokemon. It's also why I dislike remakes.
>>
>>32034411
False
>>
>>32034626

False that many people would not buy the games? Or false that I wouldn't?

Actually, it doesn't matter. Both are true.
>>
Merchandise
>>
>>32034411
A Pokemon game without new mons can be done, the remakes are evidence of it, you just have to introduce something else new.

Of course, remaking everything is not the right thing to do, but GF could revisit old areas through sequels instead.
>>
>>32034196
>the major selling point of the series is to collect and battle many different monsters
>DERR WHY DONT WE STOP AFTER 4 GENERATIONS AND DONT MAKE ANYMORE POKEMON, I'M A MARKETING GENIUS

were you dropped?
>>
>>32034720
>let's make 78 new pokemon and make them hilariously sparse along a ridiculous large regional dex
>let's make 81 new pokemon and make them hilariously rare along hordes of magikarp and alolan ratatta.
>>
>>32034792

78 > 0
81 > 0
>>
>>32034703
the remakes of games already had the pre-set pokemon there to use. what is the allure to a new region of the pokemon world if there are NO new species of pokemon for players to collect and use? it would be like making gold/silver/crystalbut your only allowed to use the original 151 pokemon with no new variations at all. and that is fucking retarded.
>>
>>32034196
Because they need money to pay their employees.
>>
>>32034792
see >>32034799
Something, even if they're rare to find is better than a spit to the face of nothing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.