[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project GLSL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478132779819.png (1004KB, 1932x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1478132779819.png
1004KB, 1932x1648px
Devplover: Genius Sonority
This is a new game, And apperently, There's new Region Forms and Normal Forms

Grey = Region forms
Black = New forms that aren't regional
Ho-Oh and Lugia get Primals
>>
>>32032529
did you change pokemon typings?
>>
>>32032571
They are Regional forms, Dum Dum
>>
>>32032529
>only 157 pokemon
You're gonna need more than that for a regional dex. There are fairies now and Dragon isn't the "rare infinity+1" type anymore. 157 isn't enough for equal coverage of all 18 types. Anywhere between 200 and 400 is fine (with 300 being the ideal if BW2 has taught us anything).
>>
>>32032601
There's a Post-game dex, It's not the National dex but It's like the Kanto Sevii Expand, Adds 250 Pokemon So that means The pokedex is now 306 Pokemon
>>
>>32032578
oh thats ok. if else it wouldve triggered my autism
>>
Wynaut wynaut?
>>
>>32032635
I'd still recommend expanding the regional dex a little. Even gen 1 was planned to have 190 Pokemon (they cut loads because of space issues). There's really no need to limit yourself; 200-ish isn't a huge leap from 157 but it's enough to add that bit of needed variety for story playthroughs. My advice is to just move some from the extended dex into the regional dex. 200-ish story mons + 100-ish postgame-exclusive mons sounds like really good balance to me (because the main story should be the focus).
>>
>>32032669
Wynaut is Locked in the Post-Game dex for some reason
Still, You can find the Odd incense Early game, But Daycare Breeding is locked in Post-Game too, The daycare is on the second town but the only purpose before Post-Game is Level up(Totally the Opposite of the Pokemon Daycare in Sun and Moon)
>>
I forgot to say the game will be for the Switch
>>
>>32032757
this cant be real
>>
>>32032831
It is, The game started Early Devplovement on 2015 4 1/2 Months after the NX was announced, Nintendo told to GF the console will be a kind of handheld but GF refused to make on a game for the console(They were working on the 7th gen) But other studio cloud make a Game, So GF called to GS and asked if they wanted to make a Pokemon game on the NX like a Mainline/Spin-off game and GS accepted

2 Months later Someone saw Various drawings of Pokemon Variants on Deviantart and showed this idea to GS excecutive, They accepted the idea and the GS showed the idea to Masuda , and Masuda asked if was a good idea to show a Handful of forms on the game they Making (Sun and Moon), The GS excecutive said 'Yes', And that the story of how the concept of Region forms Where born
>>
Obvious fake leaks are fake.

Real talk, if this was a fangame/ROM hack, I'd play it.
>>
Dropping the dex

Chikorita(Grass/Fairy):It's leaf is now a Dandelion and it's body is Lavanda colored
Bayleaf(Grass/Fairy):The Dandelion on Chikorita's head is a Single, Big Dandelion particle, The circles around his neck are Purple
Meganium(Grass/Fairy):Hiis antenees are Dandelion particles now and the Flower in his neck is Violet
Cyndaquill(Fire/Steel):Litterally just a cyborg Cyndaquill
Quilava(Fire/Steel):One of his eyes is now a Machine eye
Typslosion(Fire/Steel):His Claws are metalic And a Sigthly bigger
Patrat(Normal/Electric):It looks like a PikachuXPatrat fusion(Looks Yellow,Has red cheeks) But it has differences
Watchog(Normal/Electric):Has most of the Electric features Patrat has, But his teeth has a Hole
Noctowl(Flying/Psychic):Looks kinda weird, The most interesting Thing i found of his design was that he keeped the Clock motif From his Preevolution
Sewaddle(Bug/Steel):The leaves that he Wears are now a Little armor
Swadloon(Bug/Steel):Same shit that goes on Sewaddle, But, The Steel armor is now taking the form of a Real armor
Levanny(Bug/Steel):The Armor is Now a full Knight Steel armor
Cherubi(Grass/Water):They look like Coconuts now
Cherrim(Grass/Water):Is a Little palm tree with little Coconuts growing around him
Mantyke(Electric/Water):Looks like a Leopard Mantray and The little smile on his back is now a W
Mantine(Electric/Water):The tail looks like a little bolt
Roserade(Grass/Ghost):Looks like the Ghost of the opera, Very misterious
Phanpy(Water):The Nose is now a Firehose and The body is Color Light Blue
Dolphan(Water):The Fangs are secretly Firehoses and His body color is Dark Blue
Teddiursa(Fire):Remember the Gold and Silver beta Fire starter, He's back, In Regional form
Ursaring(Fire):The most interesting thing i found of his design, Is that His claws can set on Fire
Shuckle(Water/Steel):Talkin about Watermines, Shuckle looks like them

1/4
>>
>>32033907
Gloom(Fire/Grass):His balls are on Fire now and His little hole can eject smoke
Vileplume(Fire/Grass):The center of his flower is a Little volcano that Ejects Fireballs
Bellossom(Fire/Fairy):Looks flamey and the 2 Flowers on his head Have fire
Krilla(Water/Fairy):It's a fucking mermaid now and his hair is Now pink
Gardevoir(Water/Fairy):His hands are a little wavy and has Gills
MegaEvolution:His heart is on his Back and Looks like wings now
Gallade(Water/Psychic):Has a beard and Has a trident
MegaEvolution:Cape is Sigthly shorter
Skamory(Steel/Ground):Wingless, And looks Dirty and Rusty
Growlite(Water):Dark Blue body and The markings on his body are Light Blue
Arcanine(Water/Dragon):Fur gone full Wavy n shit
Audino(Normal/Figthing):Has bandages in some parts of his body and His hands gone simplier and Now are red(When he fists his hands look like Boxing gloves)
MegaEvolution(Figthing/Fairy):Perfect combination of Badass and Cute
Ekans(Water):It's a water snake and the rattles on his tail are bubbles
Arbok(Water/Figthing):The face on his belly is different now

Totodille(Water/Figthing):Right arm is bigger than the Left one
Croconaw(Water/figthing):The Right arm get's bigger
Feraligart(Water/Figthing):Litterally a Feraligart on Steroids

Primal Ho-Oh:The wings now constantly Display the rainbow colors
Primal Lugia(Water/Flying):The wings have a water effect

2/4
>>
Please stop.

It hurts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.