[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Vinilluxe line the ultimate pleb filter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 584vanilluxe.jpg (266KB, 612x414px) Image search: [Google]
584vanilluxe.jpg
266KB, 612x414px
Is the Vinilluxe line the ultimate pleb filter?
>>
>>32030420
Pleb filters usually refer to extremely challenging segments of a game designed to filter out casuals.

What do you mean by this, OP? Like, if they hate Vanilluxe, etc. they're plebs?
>>
I could probably deal with them if it wasn't for the straw coming out of it's head. I really don't like asymmetrical pokemon, the only good one is torterra. Kyurem forms are just acceptable because they're supposed to look unnatural.
>>
>>32030437
You got it. No reason to call them stupid or poorly designed unless you're a no-fun-allowed faggot.
>>
>>32030420
Vanilluxe is unironically one of my favorite Pokémon.
>>
Same could be said for the klink line.
Basically the same damn theme.
>>
>>32032683
was it the icecream theme, the fact that can only be obtained into lategame or the fact that it can learn flash cannon?
>>
what if one of the heads was timid and the other was quiet? would that be the same as both being modest?
>>
File: 1487446854235.jpg (171KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
1487446854235.jpg
171KB, 560x448px
>>32030437
if they're droning on about it or klinklang, they're probably of the opinion that
>IT'S NOT A MAMMAL/LIZARD/BIRD WITH AN ELEMENT ATTACHED TO IT SO IT'S SHIT
>>
File: 2472477287.jpg (103KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
2472477287.jpg
103KB, 500x494px
>>32032816
You can get it in the Cold Storage. I used one in my first White run and swept almost everything with it.
But yeah, I love the design. What's not to love about it? It has just the right amount of cute, goofy and creative. It's not too shabby competitively either, especially now that it gets Snow Warning.
Only thing that really bums me out is its shiny. It gets less noticable with each evolution.
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (67KB, 375x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
67KB, 375x498px
One of my favorites. Most people don't even know what it's based on. The designer was a Brit and it's based on a 99 Flake, a common treat across the pond.
>>
>>32030420
You are thinking of the chimchar line
>>
>>32033533
For this very reason, I think I'd like it more if I wasn't a Britbong. But I certainly don't dislike it
>>
>>32032627
>If you don't like and accept Vanilluxe for what it is, you're just a PLEB! All Pokemon all well designed!
You're a fag.

>>32032830
>If you don't like and accept Klinklang for what it is, you must onLY LIKE ELEMENTAL ANIMALS WTF HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE MY GEARS!!
You're a fag.
>>
>>32033687
The Klinklang line could really benefit from a redesign. You know, having them be possessed gears or something?
>>
>>32033533
The horn of Vaniluxe is more like a "wafer roll" or something. I don't really know the exact name of it.
>>
>>32033533
Wait, do they not have that in America? the fuck.
>>
>>32036403
I've never even seen that before. Just regular cheap ice cream cones.
>>
File: Snowless_Vanillite.png (166KB, 310x219px) Image search: [Google]
Snowless_Vanillite.png
166KB, 310x219px
I like the Vanillite line because they are basically just sentient icicle elementals that can be covered in snow in a way that resembles ice cream.
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (70KB, 680x895px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
70KB, 680x895px
tfw realizing how pleb american ice cream/ candy in general truly is
>>
File: Snowless_Vanillish.png (11KB, 158x141px) Image search: [Google]
Snowless_Vanillish.png
11KB, 158x141px
>>32036444
>>
>>32033533
>Designer was a Brit
But that's wrong
>>
File: hold the fuck up.png (256KB, 349x495px) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.png
256KB, 349x495px
>>32032627
I've never called them "poorly designed"; it conveys what it is (ice cream) perfectly, so the design does its job rather well. I just personally don't like it because it doesn't fit my tastes.

I like cute Pokemon, but Vanilluxe's face seems a little too bland for me. Not very cute, and not very badass either, just "meh". Honestly, if genwunners didn't sperg out over these guys, they'd be completely forgettable to me.

Of course, that doesn't stop redditors from calling me a genwunner whenever I say I don't like this Pokemon. Fun fact: I've never played a game before Gen 3, nor seen the anime before Gen 4, so it's literally impossible for me to be a genwunner. I can't help but to relate that frustration to this Pokemon, which makes me dislike it even more. Same with Garbodor (and ONLY Garbodor; Trubbish is cute). If a Pokemon has an annoying fanbase, for some reason, it makes the Pokemon itself annoying, in my mind. I know, I've gotta cure that autism ASAP, but that's my reasoning for why I dislike it.
>>
>>32036474
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/James_Turner
>>
>>32036432
You're trolling right?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.