[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any scary/bizarre experiences while playing pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1468788617033.jpg (1MB, 1000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1468788617033.jpg
1MB, 1000x1384px
Do you guys have any scary/bizarre experiences while playing pokemon?
>>
>>32029228
No.
>>
>>32029228
No
>>
I was playing Pokemon Creepy Blood Red Demons 666 version but wen i went to pick my statrer all of them were bloody adn spopy except for a spooky ghost so i picked it and i herd someonea say "bewaer " but i ignored it because plot lmao but then i went to the gym and i beat brock adn he was DEAD!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11! and then i still continud because plot and then more trainers adn they were DEAD@!1.1!!!.11!/ and then the spoopy ghost said "Hahahahahaaha u r dead now" and then HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD started pouring out of my HYPER REALISYIC GAMEBOY and then i started screaming out of my HYPER-REALISTIC EYES and then a HYPER-REALISTIC SKELETON poppd out adn i dieded
>>
File: STOP, NOW.jpg (18KB, 353x239px) Image search: [Google]
STOP, NOW.jpg
18KB, 353x239px
>>32029649
>>
One time when I was playing while walking in the kitchen I tripped and the stylus went up my nose.
>>
>>32029605
>>
>>32029228
For some reason I thought Sidney molested me when I was a kid. I have a very vivid memory of him standing over me while I was lying in bed, and then my parents screaming and asking me if I was okay. I know something must have happaened in between but I really can't remember anything.
What was he even doing in my house?
>>
>>32031883

notto disu shitto agen
>>
File: --------------.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
--------------.png
4KB, 240x160px
>>32029228
Fucking around with Missingno. and company as a kid was exciting and vaguely creepy, but not especially so. More exciting and interesting.
>>
Have you ever fucked up your cartridge so bad the game appeared to literally screech at you, because that happened to me, thought I broke it, and the CPU was just loose, scared the shit out of me though
>>
>>32032036
Fucked around with 0 error one day. Was neat. I tried it on Route 6, and was forced into a battle with someone I wasn't near, and then after a slog of slowdown I fought a trainer 3 times before the game crashed. Was still neat though.
>>
When N's Castle came out of fucking nowhere
>>
>2016
>playing old Pearl
>catching lots of Togepi to get a shiny and good ivs one
>Wild Togepi appears
>Its Togepi but glitched sprite
I freaked out and I though i broked the game
>>
>>32033915
Man that shit still creeps me. I'm a console peasant and sometimes I get games freeze and screech.
>>
File: 1461397202575.jpg (123KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1461397202575.jpg
123KB, 1242x2208px
>>32029649
Legitimately keked irl
>>
one time i shoved my pearl cartridge up my nose and when i sneezed it came out of my mouth
>>
>>32036406
Are you Jewish?
>>
File: jojo_gladion.png (265KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
jojo_gladion.png
265KB, 480x281px
>>32029228
Fighting Gladion was always a BIZARRE experience
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.