[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn your favorite Pokemon into a Stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: incineroar_by_chirenbo-daofosy.png (734KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar_by_chirenbo-daofosy.png
734KB, 1024x1006px
Give it a name, stats, and an ability.

For non-Jojo fans, Stand names are music related (singers, bands, songs, or albums).

Stats are Power, Speed, Range, Durability, Precision, and Development Potential (basically, how much you've developed your Stand), and are graded from A to E, with A being the best, and E being the worst (except for Dev Potential, where A means you have a lot left to learn, and E means you've completely mastered your Stand).

Abilities could be literally anything: walking through walls, turning people into dinosaurs, placing zippers on people, just go crazy with it.

For example:
>Stand Name: 「Eye of the Tiger」
>Ability: The user can control the minds of any species of the family Felidae (basically cats, tigers, lions, etc.). They can control multiple individual cats at once. They can control them up to a range of 100km. They can also see through the eyes of a single cat, albeit with the partial colorblindness that a cat has.
>Stats:
>-Power: A
>-Speed: D
>-Range: C (note: this is for the Stand itself, not it's ability)
>-Durability: B
>-Precision: D
>-Dev. Potential: C
>>
>>32028421
Die abrafag
>>
>>32028632
Thnx for the bump :^)
>>
>>32028632
>abrafag
but that's incineroar
>>
OH SHIT
IS THIS...?
>>
Not my favorite Pokemon but I had an idea for Ditto.

「Stand By Me」
Replicates user and user can switch with 「Stand By Me」 at any time. Both Stand and user must be defeated at the same time unless the user is caught unaware and defeated before they can react.

Power: C
Speed: A
Range: ~10m
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: D
>>
File: image.jpg (464KB, 964x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464KB, 964x766px
>「The Perfect Storm」
>Creates a miniature hurricane around the stand and its user, and allows near perfect manipulation of wind. The hurricane acts as a shield that can deflect most projectiles, and the manipulation of air can send foes flying, or can be used for scaling high walls/ buildings. People that come too close will be swept off their feet, and can be injured and killed by whatever objects the hurricane manages to pick up. A small rainstorm also forms with the hurricane, and can only really be used for disorienting and minorly injuring foes.However, the stand itself is fairly weak attack wise, so it's absurd defense and ability should only be used for defense purposes.
Stats:
>Power: C
>Speed: B
>Range: B
>Durability: A
>Precision: B
>Learning Potential: D
>>
File: 50667028.jpg (340KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
50667028.jpg
340KB, 750x900px
>>32028421

「Boogieman」
once the opponent touches the user the stand mummifies them slowly effectively paralyzing them and then rotting off the parts, starting from point of contact and speeding up upon multiple touches. the stand is untouchable.

power - D
speed - E then speeds up as mentioned
range - E until contact then B
durability - A
precision - C
potential - A
>>
File: sableye.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sableye.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
「One Step Ahead」

User always moves first unless an attack is made by an opponent. I.e. user can run or jump faster but if a punch is thrown they have to defend, move or throw one back at normal speeds.

Power: B
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: A
>>
File: girabro.jpg (1MB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
girabro.jpg
1MB, 1600x1500px
>Giratina
OK.

「Hell's Bells」
Able to create and control antimatter to the user's will, and can transport things to the Distortion World, as well as being able to create almost anything in the Distortion World. If Hell's Bells tries to transport a human/Stand to the Distortion World, it will simply deal damage to the human/Stand's user.

The Arrow does not make Hell's Bells into a Requiem. Instead, it changes forms.
Hell's Bells: Origin can use the tentacles or whatever those things are to drain life from animals and objects. It can do the same to humans, but it's less effective.

Power - A
Speed - Altered: C, Origin: A
Range - Altered: B, Origin: A
Durability - B
Precision - Altered: C, Origin: B
Dev. Potential: B
>>
>>32028692
Next thing you'll tell me Decidueye isn't numel
>>
Articuno
「Cold Wind Blows」
Can wrap Aurora around targets making them extremely cozy, the feeling of being snug makes the affected thing pacified.
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: B
Precision: B
Potential: E
>>
>>32028696
MY GOD IT IS. ITS A...ITS A...
>>
Blastoise
[Bridge over troubled water]
Completely ignores defenses and shields through sheer blasting power from his cannons. Effectively being able to punch through virtually anything and everything within a 200 foot radius.

Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: C
Dev.Potential: B
>>
File: 34576.png (34KB, 125x276px) Image search: [Google]
34576.png
34KB, 125x276px
>>32028632
>Die abrafag
abra did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Gladion_with_Silvally.png (592KB, 524x669px) Image search: [Google]
Gladion_with_Silvally.png
592KB, 524x669px
I don't have a favorite.

「Hybrid Theory」
Same as Whitesnake; because Silvally's ability is objectively trash.
>>
bump
>>
>>32029482
IS THIS TRUE?... ARE YOU SURE ITS A...
>>
File: smug anabel.jpg (90KB, 757x824px) Image search: [Google]
smug anabel.jpg
90KB, 757x824px
>>32028632
Evading filters is a bannable offence, you know.
>>
>>32030878
Shit was in risk thread, not a namefag I swear.
>>
File: golisopod.jpg (46KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod.jpg
46KB, 360x361px
>>32028421 (OP) #
「Stay or Go」
>If its stand user is severely wounded, Stay or Go would immediately teleport him to safety
>Power: A
>Speed: D
>Range: D
>Durability: A
>Precision: A
>Dev Potential: B
>>
>>32030878
Barafag has been filtered?
>>
>>32030902
I assumed it was, but it will be soon at this rate.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.