[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug should be SE on Fairy. 100%. They very seriously messed up here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Bug should be SE on Fairy. 100%. They very seriously messed up here.
>>
But fairies rule over bugs.
>>
>>32027212
Poison should be SE on Bug. 100%. They very seriously fucked up here.
>>
>>32027212
I'd pay money to see fairies ripped apart by insect mandibles.
>>
>>32027212
Psychic would make sense

>Faries die if you don't believe
>Psychic is the closest to mind type
>>
Why are the side donuts lighting up?
>>
File: donut.jpg (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
donut.jpg
9KB, 207x244px
>>32027554
So this mon can pick the right one
>>
Every time the topic of Bug and Fairy comes up it reminds me of Bondage Fairies
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>She's not in her alolan form even thought she lives on the top of an icy mountain.
Defend this.
>>
>>32027714
She was born in Kanto
>>
Bugfags need to die.
>>
>>32027212
That's some cool art
>>
>>32027265
and why the fuck
>>
Tell me why bug would be SE on fairy other than bugfag being salty their type is shit.
>>
>>32029102

I couldn't objectively because fairies don't exist and their physical properties are completely up to gamefreak. But if fairies were to resist bug, either ghost or fighting could have easily lost their resistance for balancing purposes. Maybe even poison could lose the resistance
>>
>>32027212
Fairies are knon to die if its cold
>Ice is not SE
>>
>>32029110
You know I love that. Everyone whines about Fairy resisting bug but no one ever comaplains about the same for ghost and fighting.
>>
>>32029102
Bugs are often parasites. They leech life off nature. Fairies would get their energies drained by Bugs, kinda like Bug is SE on Grass.
>>
File: 19c.jpg (49KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
19c.jpg
49KB, 600x675px
>>32029116
>Fairies are knon to die if its cold
>>
>>32029099
poison kills bugs
>>
>>32029134
many bugs resist, are immune to poison or even are poisonous or venomous
>>
>>32029134
poison kills a fuckload of things
>>
>>32029143
Why isn't poison SE on water again?
>>
>>32029124

It's just that it was a good opporunity to buff bug and they did the opposite. All they did was slightly buff poison and greatly buff steel. I could see fairy being resisted by grass as well as being weak to bug due to their closeness to nature. Both would be great for balance imo
>>
File: 2739578.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2739578.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>32029140
>>32029143
i meant this poison
>>
>>32029099

Have you never played gen 1? You act like it's unheard of
>>
>>32029156
Gen I Poison is WEAK to Bug.
>>
>>32029174

and also super effective to bug
>>
>>32029174
Gen 1 poison is super effective against bug, look it up.

A thought: Between the events of Gen 1 and two, bug types evolved a resistance to poison, similar to how insects are constantly developing immunities to new insecticides
>>
>>32029174
Saying that something is weak to bug in gen 1 is just saying that it's weak to beedrill.
>>
>>32027246
>>32029102

Fairies, that is, classic fairies with the butterfly wings, are small. Meaning that, to them, an insect is a horrifying-looking, armored menace with no empathy. Good luck being a fairy with arachnophobia, because you're living in a nightmare.

It doesn't matter that fairies have magic. Insects are monsters, and the only reason we don't see it that way is because they're tiny. Picture a scorpion or praying mantis or centipede that's 12 feet tall. They will hunt and kill fairies. They are mortal enemies.

And I'm not a Bugfag, Bug is one of my least favorite types. I like Fairy.

But Bug should be SE on Fairy.
>>
poison, electric and fire should be super effective against nearly everything if you think about it
>>
Actual explanation: Fairy, as everyone knows, is the metagame type. GameFreak saw how much Bug-type attacks have been used since Gen 5, and decided to further nerf that type by making the strongest type in the game resist it as well.
What they didn't pay attention to is how the only reason why Bug moves were used so much was because U-turn is a ridiculously good move that everything learns.
>>
>>32029145
because nobody wants to admit that water is unbalanced
>ice beam and scald
>ground/waters everywhere
>>
>>32029816
Fairies are generally bigger than an insect though.
Also if sizes truly matter fairies should be weak to everything then.
>>
>>32027212
Water should have been SE against Bug, that is the only real fuck up in typing in Pokemon
>>
>>32029968
water is unbalanced BECAUSE of scald and ice beam

ice is an amazing offensive type but a fucking awful defensive one, while water is an incredible defensive type that learns ice beam 90% of the time
scald doesn't even need an explanation, shit's just dumb
>>
Fairy types should be weak to dick.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.