[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regional Forests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Main Forests in each Region.png (1MB, 2154x736px) Image search: [Google]
Main Forests in each Region.png
1MB, 2154x736px
Which region has the best main forest?

Pinwheel Is obviously the best. Eterna has the best music, Viridian has the best aesthetics, and Ilex and Berry Forests's is pretty good too

Petalburg is shit, Santalune is boring (especially since it's literally a worse looking Viridian)

The eyecatches certainly help Kanto's and Johto's in terms of in game screenshots

Every forest with an outdoor section gets a plus.

Lush Jungle isnt bad, but doesnt have much outside the Totem battle
>>
>>32026254
I love how more of Petalburg Woods and Pinwheel Forest can be explored later on.

By the virtue of being an Alolan landmark, Lush Jungle doesn't have much standing for it, and Santalune Forest is just a rehashed Viridian Forest without any of its difficulty.
>>
Eterna is my favorite because I think the Old Chateau is neat and also I'm a Sinnohfetus
Pinwheel is my next choice because while I don't remember it too much I remember it being pretty neat
Viridian is up there for being the original
Lush Jungle is neat designwise but like you said there's not much going for it besides the totem battle
Santalune should probably be lower since it's just knockoff viridian, but at the same time Viridian is good so Santalune is okay by proxy
Ilex Forest's second half is pretty forgettable
Petalburgs Woods a shit
I've never played through the Sevii Islands.
>>
>>32026254
kalos should have been winding woods
>>
>>32026254
>Every forest with an outdoor section gets a plus.
>they're all outdoor sections
>???
>>
>>32026254
You got some great taste OP. Pretty much agree with everything posted. Least favourite is probably Lush Jungle. Idk, but it didn't really stuck with me
>>
>>32026254
Ilex or Eterna
>>
Viridian or Pinwheel

Also Kalos should probably be Winding Woods, since it's not just literally Viridian
>>
>>32026323
Nah, Santalune is definitely the main one for Kalos, though WInding Woods is better. If I ever get the motivation to add all the forests I'd do that but that's a lot more work so probably not. Plus Unova has like fucking 5

>>32026353
You know what I mean mr and mrs smart guy

>>32026396
Lush Jungle definitely leaves very little of an impression. And thanks. People say I have great taste on here often
>>
>>32026323
>>32026453
I think Kalos is Santalune because it's the first one you see, and has a town named after it, like Viridian, Petalburg and Eterna.
>>
>>32026513
>You know what I mean mr and mrs smart guy

I honestly don't, actually. Real talk, you mean a forest with a small "clearing" section that isn't under dense forest cover? I can't really think of any forest that explicitly does that.
>>
>>32026254
Pinwheel probably is my favorite. It had the most interesting layout and design.
>>
1.Eterna
2.Pinwheel
3.Ilex
The rest aren't worth mentioning
>>
>>32026254
Unova followed by Johto.
>>
>>32026626
The forests are "dungeuns" but a few of them have sections outside said dungeon area.
>>
>>32026657
>>32026673
>>32026691
This is one of those questions where the answer is too obvious for debate
>>
Pinwheel was the best but Winding Woods was comfy. I miss XY even though I know it was shit
>>
>>32026870
It's funny, I hated XY but I still redownloaded it after SM came out.

Of course I injected a save because I was not gonna replay it, but I felt like just travelling the region a bit.
>>
Either Eterna or Pinwheel.

Eterna because of the atmosphere and the fact Sinnoh is my favorite region

Pinwheel because it felt nice going back to it in B2W2
>>
>>32026434
This. Gen 4 was rocking it
>>
Pinwheel was the best. I think it wasn't too big or too small, yet had plenty to see and do and the Pokemon variety was pretty damn good. Lush Jungle is decent as well varietywise and has a nice atmosphere, but mainly exists for the trial.

Santalune is just shit because it's genwun nostalgia again. Route 20 was honestly better despite being sometimes confusing with it's structure, but it always felt odd how late into the game it was. The rest are alright but not memorable.
>>
Alola's is the worst of the bunch, it's almost insulting how empty and shit it is. But I guess it's nothing compared to the volcano.

God SM sucks ass.
>>
File: forest.png (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
forest.png
1MB, 1280x1440px
Sage's

https://soundcloud.com/paul-aupetitgendre/forest-update
>>
>>32028619
That place actually looks and sounds interesting.
>>
Pinwheel.
>>
>>32028619
This is fucking GOAT holy shit

>>32028586
This, Johto did the "forest that exists purely for a puzzle' much better.\

Alola in general feels like a lesser Johto actually
>>
>>32026870
wait I didn't mean Winding Woods, I meant Laverre Nature Trail. Winding Woods was shit
>>
>>32030032
>any Marsh
>comfy
>>
>>32030032
That place was great. Winding Woods was indeed shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.