[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1486716217847.jpg (36KB, 477x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486716217847.jpg
36KB, 477x563px
Post autistic behaviors you have about Pokemon.

Ex: I can't get off to Pokemon fan art/fanfics unless it's faithful to the original style. I hate it when artists/writers give Lopunny massive tits. I love Lopunny for who she is, not for some fetishized version of her that might as well be a completely different animal.
>>
A lot of pokemon that are bipedal - everything like Nidoking, Blastoise, Krookodile, Incineroar, Midnight Lycanroc, all of them - I imagine are quadruped when not in battle and will just get up on their hind legs when it's fightins' time.
>>
File: 1478984537597.png (147KB, 533x648px) Image search: [Google]
1478984537597.png
147KB, 533x648px
Dislike teams and trainers that have Garchomp... Except Cynthia, she has a Togekiss.
>>
Saving in the middle of the Pokemon Center
Making sure my ingame team has a Fire-Grass-Water core
Making sure the Pokemon I own has the correct gender
>>
File: 1486939245992.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
1486939245992.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>32025552
Oh, the gender thing also happens to me. I can't have a Male Clefable or a Female Machamp.
>>
I always use waifumon on my team because I'm physically attracted to them.
>>
File: 1488996744323.png (69KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488996744323.png
69KB, 600x650px
>>32025491
>I can't get off to Pokemon fan art/fanfics unless it's faithful to the original style. I hate it when artists/writers give Lopunny massive tits. I love Lopunny for who she is, not for some fetishized version of her that might as well be a completely different animal
This doesn't bother me too much if the pokemon is already bipedal/humanlike, like Blaziken or Gardevoir. If it's something like making Sylveon stand on two legs with big tits it triggers my autism though.
>>
>>32025552
I used to have it worst than just the Fire-Grass-Water core. I had to make sure I also had an Electric-Fighting-Flying to go with it. I got out of it, though, but it used to be pretty bad.
>>
>>32025491
>Post autistic behaviors you have about Pokemon
You could have stopped at "getting off to Pokemon"
>>
>>32025705
You could have stopped at "browses an anonymous pokemon discussion board"
>>
>>32025795
fug this was meant for >>32025710
>>
>>32025552
>Saving in the middle of the Pokemon Center
Fuck, I thought I was the only autist to make that.
>>
Does anyone have the cumlock screencap, where the guy faos to every mon he catches?
>>
>>32026024
*faps
>>
Playing competitively
>>
>>32025491
At least 3/4 of my pokemons moves have to either use their most defining feature (ex. Blastoises cannons) or what style of attacking that pokemon is clearly meant for (ex.Scizor slashing with its pincers).

Lets use my Blastoise as an example, and use its mega form because that's where the cannons are most emphasised. In gen 6, I would consistently run water pulse over scald and hydro pump simply because the blast actually looked like it was being shot out of the big cannon on Blastoises back, rather than hydro pump where he retardedly used his mouth.

Thankfully they rectified it in gen 7 so now he has the "shooting" animation for hydro pump now. He even uses the shooting animation for blizzard which looks really fucking awesome coming off a mega Blastoise. But now he shoots water pulse from his mouth.
>>
I'm kind of the opposite. This lady bunny needs some extra spice, but that's just me.
>>
>>32025491
>fapping to pokemon
that's autistic enough on its own
>>
>>32025710
>>32026595
where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: Should've built a bubble stand.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
Should've built a bubble stand.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
Always saved in the middle of the pokeball in pokemon centers OR on a chair.

Never saved in the way of a single doorway, because I imagined the player character would sleep on that spot, and sleeping in a doorway would annoy the inhabitants of the game the same way they annoyed me when they walked in my way.

Always try to catch legendaries in pokeballs for teh lulz I have caught one or two like that, but I forgot what.

Used my D-pad to input the movements pokemon make during their attacks. For example, I would follow the flames surrounding typhlosion when it used flame wheel and finish it by mashing up-right when he moved forword with them.

If I ever use pokemon amie/refresh, I must pet them nicely, then the spot they hate, then flick them, then give them a treat the first time around.

>>32025853
>I thought I was the only

This meme bothers me more than it should, because I'm not sure if it's actually a meme or people really think they're the only special snowflakes to think a certain way.
>>
>>32025853
>The only one
Anon, the entire board does that
>>
>>32025491
I refuse to use potions in battles and deride NPCs who do.
I only use pokemon I like, aesthetics always trump viability.
>>
In OR I always made my character sitting before save to pretend the character is resting. I can't be the only one who does that.
>>
autism bump
>>
Always have a Fire/Grass/Water core. My autism almost prevented me from continuing Sinnoh when I found out my "options" for Fire types.
>>
File: only gif I could find.gif (1007KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
only gif I could find.gif
1007KB, 320x240px
I don't know if I still would, it's been ~7 years since I played, but I always moved my finger along with the z-shaped bolt in the team plasma fight intro.
>>
Oh
>>
File: 1482972611630.png (480KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482972611630.png
480KB, 600x800px
>>32025491
I feel you anon.

Tits aren't right on pokemon.
>>
>I absolutely have to make my eevee a espeon
>no exceptions
>Not even gen one
>>
I assign numbers/slots for moves in my movesets and they have to be in that exact order or I will be irritated whenever I look at the moves
I sometimes do the Z-Move dances when I use them
>>
>>32026803
How can I know there are so many autists around?
>>
>>32025552
i too always save in the middle of the pokecenter
on the centermost tile of the pokeball design on the floor (when it's there)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.