[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (133KB, 849x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 849x479px
c o m e d y r e l i e f o w l
>>
>>32023263
Still better than the wanna-be edgelord.
I'll be happy if it stays as cute fat lazy birb
>>
>>32023270
But that's clearly not what owlfags want, they want it to evolve into a heroic Decidueye and be this gen's shillmon.
>>
What if I like Rowlet and Litten both?
>>
>>32023263
He battles too, faggot. He's not purely comic relief just because he has comic moments.
>>
>>32023284
Blasphemy!!
>>
>>32023284
kys barafag piece of shit motherfucker retard pedo shithead underage faggot
>>
>not liking comic relief characters
Why is /vp/ so backwards?
>>
>>32023305
>>32023307
I like Popplio too
>>
>>32023316
kys barafag numale tranny waifu etc. etc.
>>
I like napsack owl
>>
>>32023289
So what you're saying is he's this generation's Piplup/Oshawott/Chespin?
>>
File: IMG_3519.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3519.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
>>32023316
>>
>>32023316
>liking all three these really well designed starters
LITERALLY KYS
>>
>>32023329
No, he's not a loser.
>>
>>32023347
>loser
Oshawott almost 1v1'd a Hydreigon
>>
>>32023347
yet

>>32023371
>almost
>>
File: bounsweet a best.jpg (108KB, 851x475px) Image search: [Google]
bounsweet a best.jpg
108KB, 851x475px
>>32023347
>gets beat up by popplio
>constantly beat up by the girl he likes
he's a loser.
>>
>>32023371
Almost 1v1'd Cameron's Hydregion
>Cameron
>>
>>32023311
>watch the pokemon anime
>don't get a serious, mature anime for mature anime watchers focusing on how corrupt society is
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>32023263
Are you acting like a skilled Mon never fellinlove before.

Cough cough sceptile cough cough.
>>
>>32023400
Not how it works, faggot. He wins battles.
>>
>>32023263
i don't get the problem here
>>
What are all of you even talking about?

Nobody cares about that stuff or analyses a kid show.

Girls watch Mokurou and say 'kawaii~' because they find it very cute, then they go to Pokemon Center and buy Mokurou merchandise because he's so 'cute'.

That's it. They watch the show to see it do some kawaii things.
>>
>>32023282
Same here owlbro. I want to see rowlet reach up to it's full potential,

And I believe that if GF goes that stupid rout and turns rowlet to a joke, then in and moon anime is going to lose a lot of views, and for me personally, the anime would be dead in my eyes, I was expecting a badass owl be a somewhat decent greninja, not a homeless man in a furrsuit. That shoots fire from a very questionable area.
>>
>>32026710
>He still think that rowlet sells the most plushies

Sorry to break it to you but, rowlet doesn't even sell the second or tenth most plushies. And that should tell you something barafags. All that shit about rowlet being marketable, Ya it's Fucken wrong in so many levels, and I think decidueye will be more marketable then rowlet, rowlets cute don't get me wrong, but people would rather see it be a fully evolved badass starter then some joke.
>>
>>32023263
So shield mons can't fall in love.

Then who's sceptile,

And charizard too I think.
>>
>>32026928
>even comparing decidnumale to greninja

Owlfags are truly delusional. Greninja is a brilliant design that's tremendously marketable. Cuck owl is a clusterfuck of bad ideas that tries to be badass but just looks ridiculous. Its type is nonsensical and its design gimmick is Samurott levels of stupid. Rowlet is much more endearing and marketable.

I can't emphasize enough how pathetic you are to think it can compare to Greninja. At least Incineroar could have some cool wrasslin moments and maybe even conflict with Ash. Deciducuck would just be lame nothin personnel garbage.
>>
>caring about which starter will get shilled by the ashnime
Even for autists like you, barafags and owlfags, this is a new low.
>>
>>32026968
>people would rather see a fully evolved badass
So, Incineroar.

>then some joke.
Like Decidueye.
>>
>>32027067
>People would rather see a fully evolved badass,

>So incineroar.

Wow, so a fake ass wrestler, with noodles for hands, that shoots fire from very none kid friendly area. Literally a man wearing a cat suit and has a tiger mask on.

Is this what you barafags think is badass. Not

A heroic, robin hood/ green arrow like owl, that has a badass X on it's chest. It's able to sneak attack opponents from the shadows without them even knowing, not to mention it's a ghost archer.

Witch one really sounds more badass.
>>
File: 1478567699010.png (191KB, 930x858px) Image search: [Google]
1478567699010.png
191KB, 930x858px
>>32029146
Not this
>>
>>32023270
>implying owls are birbs
>>
>>32027035
>Calling me pathetic for comparing decidueye to greninja.

>But then he compares incineroar to greninja.

Wow, and you said I was delusional, what's actually happening in that barafag head of yours,

So you still think incineroar is going to be shield Mon. So how about we check the previous shield Mons and let's see if you can see the pattern.

>Charizard

>Sceptile

>Lucario

>Infernape

>krookadile

>Greninja

So do you see any sort of pattern here, oh, you don't here let me tell you. There all popular pokemons in there regions. Incineroar is less popular then popplio and dartrix, and that's not even a challenge, but every I recommend a pole to show you proof, you fags don't do, mostly because you probably know this is true too.

And don't bring up that shit about tiger mask being a iconic character in japan, because sun fact, samerris are a big thing in Japan too. But yet samorott never got shield, they always take the most popular starter and go with it. To get more revenue. Decidueye is the best choice for that. Incineroar is worst choice for a shield Mon. And this is why I'm worried about the sun and moon anime. Because I feel like there makeing a horrible mistake if they go the cat rout.
>>
>>32029179
Even without it's hood it's still cooler looking then incineroar.
>>
>>32029213
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>krookadile

but they're not the most popular in their respective region either.
even then Incineroar (or Litten atleast) is still popular, despite the unofficial poll with the 9k votes.

Also no one really cares about who the "shill"mon is this gen excpet for you and a few others on 4chan really.
>>
I get tranny and bara (that ones not even really an insult) but the numale meme seems pretty baseless.
>>
When are you guys gonna understand than none of the starters are the shilled pokemon this gen? It would have been way more apparent by now.
Marketing has put far more focus on things like Rotom-dex and Decidueye (even got its own vocal song) than any of the starter families.
>>
>>32029346
Decidueye is part of a starter family, you know that right?
>>
>>32029363
>>32029346
Pretty sure he means Mimikyu.
>>
>>32029326
Don't you know the first person to ever wear glasses was a nu-male?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.