[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kukui's Team wasn't this in Moon wtf game freak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: wtf.png (171KB, 889x379px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
171KB, 889x379px
>Kukui's Team wasn't this in Moon
wtf game freak
>>
>>32022698

Masked Royal uses Midnight Lycanroc.
>>
>Brawly has Meditite in Emerald where you can't catch it
wtf!
>>
File: 1488882492756.png (170KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1488882492756.png
170KB, 382x346px
>>32022698
>Giving Kukui ANOTHER fighting weakness
>>
Should it not be reversed?
>>
>>32022698
Kommo-o would streamroll that Moon team though. Which is why Braviary and A-Ninetales prevents that from happening.
>>
>>32022876
Yeah, but we're talking about Kukui here. Masked Royal is a totally unrelated character
>>
>>32023019
>implying Braviary and A-Ninetales resist fighting anymore than Mandibuzz does.
>>
>>32022698
Wait are we talking In game or anime, Because I can see it both ways.

But his main gots to be a starter in the anime tho since he lost his dog to a ten year old kid.
>>
>>32025388
Perhaps Rowlet the comedy relief owl will go to him, since Ash is going to catch Litten. You can't disprove this theory.
>>
I would literally kill to see a fan art of kukui and his perfect team right here.

It's just too bad it might not actually happen in the anime.
>>
File: 1484206750353.png (977KB, 1280x557px) Image search: [Google]
1484206750353.png
977KB, 1280x557px
>>32025406
That's really strange. He uses a female Primarina in the games. I thought everyone agreed that was the logical end-point.

Still, I found this and thought of you anon.
>>
File: 01d[1].gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
01d[1].gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>32025388

>Mouse
>Bird
>Dog

Ash needs a cat to round his team of pets.
>>
>>32025450
This is actually a really logical argument but watch the pitiful anti-cat fans try to argue it with some inane 'masked royal' theory.
>>
>>32025403
>Rowlet comedy relief.

>Ash releasing the pokemon that literally chose to come with him.

Are you another delusional barafag, or are you just memeing me, because personally I feel like your both.
>>
>>32025470
Are you another owlcuck with the wool pulled over his eyes?

Yes? Oh, I see. Let me explain it to you.

Don't get mad that the comedy relief owl is going to stay unevolved, then, and Ash catches a Litten that'll evolve into Incineroar.
>>
>>32025434
I didn't even knew this beautiful picture iggsisted.

10/10 thanks anon. You made my day.
>>
>>32025450

>implying owls are birds

Ishygddt
>>
>>32025483
>Wait you blind barafags still think rowlet is a comedy relief Mon.

Actually if you ignorant barafags took a actual second to look at the sun and moon series, you'll notice that,

>The Pokemon sun and moon anime is a comedy relief show.
Seriously have you fags not noticed that yet. Every one in the show acts like a comedy relief character. And I even though that kukui was unfazed by the comedy effect, but episode 17 prooved me wrong. Did the intro not give you anouth hints.

Look at XY ash and compare him to sun&moon ash, even you can see the difference between there actions.

The whole entire sun and moon series is suppose to intertane us, so they gave every character a comedy relief effect. Sometimes it gets hard to tell who's really the true comedy relief pokemon.

Let's have an example here, rockruff, he literally acts exactly like rowlet,

>They both act cute,

>There both strong fighters,

>They both really like ash,

But yet rowlet gets acused for the comedy relief type.

But if you retarded barafags really want to know who's the true comedy relief pokemon. It's the one who got there focus episode to day.

Spoilers for those mental barafags who still can't guess yet.

>It's Rotompokedex.

Quick reminder there's only one comedy relief pokemon in every gen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.