[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mawilite/Beedrilite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

So I finally found my code for competing in that damn challenge.. Been dying for Mawilite.

Where so I put this code into??
>>
>>32022582
it goes up your ass
>>
lol epic
>>
>>32022582
I'm gonna be stealing that code.
>>
Main title screen> mystery gift> receive with code

Nigga bls, I'm just spoonfeeding you because you have great taste
>>
>>32022585
Can confirm.
>>
>>32022582
I'm gonna redeem it before you do OP lmao
>>
>>32022596
Thank you!
>>
Wait what the fuck it's not working
>>
>>32022602
>>32022594
What the fuck was it you guys??? Why would you take it it's not fucking yours
>>
>>32022635
If anything, this should teach you a lesson. You'll get the stones anyways, so don't worry about it too much, you'll just have to wait
>>
>>32022635
Are you new? To the internet? You never post this kind of stuff before you use it yourself, so I'm just going to assume you're making a bait thread to screencap. If you are for real then move on with your life because they're going to have another chance for mega stones again.
>>
>>32022635
LMAO
>>
>>32022667
>>32022650
>>32022646
If they didn't sign up for the challenge, or didn't place, it's their own fucking fault. Why would they take it when it's not fucking theirs

I placed in the top 200, I deserve those stones. Not those fucking assholes
>>
>>32022679
Take a look around the board, do you think anyone here cares about that stuff? How new are you?
>>
>>32022679
You know those values that you believe hold society together? Well, the only reason people follow them is because generally, we have the police and military to beat the shit out of them if they don't. Welcome to the real world kid, try to keep up, hehe
>>
>>32022650
This
OP is just being le epic trole xd.
Saged and reported.
>>
>>32022582
Just inject lol
>>
>>32022650
/thread.

This shit reeks like a bait thread just to get "le ebin screencap xD". I've seen this kind of bait already in different places since the dawn of time so no reason here to be any different.
If it isn't then OP is a retard and nothing of value was lost as the stones are coming soon anyways.
>>
>>32022679
>saying this in a world shaped as the strong see fit
fucking lawfags, I swear
>>
I'm not fucking leaving this thread until whoever took the stones gives them back
Can they even give them back? How fucked am I at this point
>>
This is a bait thread
t. bait-pro
>>
>>32022788
Since it's too obvious of a bait thread, they were prolly baiting someone to say exactly that
>>
>>32022785
You can't trade them over WiFi. You're fucked but you deserved it.
>>
I'm so fucking pissed I feel so stupid
I thought the code was like the same code given to everyone that competed, and after 50,000 download (or whatever the number of competitors it was) it would expire.. I didn't think I'd get my own personalized fucking code fuck!
>>
>>32022795
n-nani?!
>>
>>32022795
he already knew that dumbass, he was baiting a tripfag like you to say that
>>
>>32022847
If he knew that and was hoping he'd get someone to say that, he wouldn't have said that himself. He'd have to have the patience of a saint instead of breaking the silence himself

Also, I was baiting someone dumb enough to reply back to me for calling the dude out on his mistake. So thanks for that :)
>>
Do we at least know when they're releasing the stones to the public?? Or should I just shut the fuck up and wait :(
>>
>>32022895
Lmao did you really just take that anons bait?
>>
>>32022906
You're all taking my bait
>>
Oh for fucks sake. This is just a circle jerk of baiting. No nobody can use that code, it won't work unless you are OP. Hence why it says YOUR SPECIAL CODE. Enter it in the Mystery gift on the start page. God, a damn thread died for this
>>
>>32022937
This nigga has his third eye open
>>
>>32022937
>No nobody can use that code, it won't work unless you are OP

Thank god that someone said this before me, because I was about to go nuclear.

But just in case some people still don't get it, I will repeat what you just said, in capital letters so that it penetrates peoples thick skull.

SPECIAL CODES CAN ONLY BE USED BY THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE ACCOUNT THAT THE GAME IS REGISTERED TO.

Literally no one but the OP can use this code, it's tied to his account.
>>
File: 1489020981695.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1489020981695.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>32024290
But that still doesn't answer why I haven't received my codes in my global link news feeds yet. Is this just something Pokemon does shitty, slow, and inconsistent amongst all those registered or am I an over sight?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.