[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grinding in Sun/Moon...how do you guys do it? The battle buffet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pokepuff.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pokepuff.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
Grinding in Sun/Moon...how do you guys do it? The battle buffet only has trainers at level 14-15 max... The Battle Dome, starts at level 50+...plus I don't think you get XP from there?

Link and online battles don't give you XP...

And you can't re-fight trainers...

So aside from just doing random encounters, how do you all train and get exp.

PS. I don't like that silly Poke' pelago island, and I don't use XP share...
>>
>>32018590
Most people just use the pelago glitch or rare kitchens, takes 5 minutes bruh.
Also the battle buffet updates to better trainers after you beat the league, and you should use the XP share if you care about your Pokemon levels enough to bother with grinding.

Personally I use a rare kitchen, haven't tried the pelago glitch much. Bewear also give a lot of exp if you deliberately want to grind wild pokemon.
>>
>>32018590
>The battle buffet only has trainers at level 14-15 max...

They're higher level during postgame.
>>
>>32018607
what the heck is a rare kitchen?? am I missing something?
>>
>>32018617
nevermind..it's postgame... plus it doesn't involve battling... guys i'm looking for something like the old battle chateu, or something to actually not feel like i'm a cheating loser
>>
>>32018617
A rare kitchen is not postgame, it's part of the festival plaza. Rather easy to get if you do the global missions.

Regardless, you aren't cheating. And if you want a challenge (since it doesn't seem like you've beaten the game and you turned exp share off), don't grind at all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.