[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: mot.png (176KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
mot.png
176KB, 318x240px
I miss her Pokemon
>>
>>32015474
The episode where they're released was pretty sad and emotional.
>>
>>32015750
Arbok and Weezing were heroes
>>
File: Jessie wet hair.png (987KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie wet hair.png
987KB, 1280x720px
>>32015750
>>32015474
The episode with jessie and that blissey almost broke me.

It's easy to forget that jessie and to a lesser extent james are pretty tragic. They fell into crime and love it and have true friends within each other but still, both of them failed at their other lives.
>>
>>32015750
It was, but it was still shit.

>poison poacher
>many poison Pokémon to choose from, yet he's only catching pre-evos of Team Rocket's Pokémon, one if which isn't even found in Hoenn
>rip off of Pidgeot episode
>no montage when they leave

Sure it was emotional, but it was unsatisfying in the grand scheme and wreaked of asspull courtesy of 'we have to get rid of these two because resetting characters'
>>
>>32015807
They are like super good at digging holes though. Like probably world champion good. They should just work construction digging foundations.

And since it is construction they probably wouldn't even have to leave their organised crime syndicate either.
>>
I dont see why the feel the need to release pokemon. They wont ever have a full team if this keeps up.
>>
>>32015807
They're good people. They just do bad things.
>>
>>32015474
Team Rocket has always been better than Ash as both characters and trainers

I really do love them and they are simply fantastic in their Alolan episodes
>>
>>32015807
>>32015474
it's cause the Pokemon world is full of autistic normies who run a society that wants to ruin everybody who doesn't comply.

Team Rocket is great. at least they don't give a fuck about the government and run their own shit. Giovanni is not half-bad as an employer. He created a fuckload of jobs in the regions which helps all the misfits in society too.
>>
File: 802516772_1588950.gif (56KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
802516772_1588950.gif
56KB, 259x194px
>>32019377
checked.

I love J & J.
>>
File: ourguys.jpg (23KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.jpg
23KB, 342x192px
>>
>>32019732
Autism
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.