[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma true form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 02e[1].png (329KB, 680x596px) Image search: [Google]
02e[1].png
329KB, 680x596px
What does /vp/ think about the theory of Necrozma being sort of a dragon when it was in it's original form? From the past information and corocoro leaks,it's INEVITABLE that this guy isn't showing it's true power.

Just like when X/Y first came out and everybody was wtf about the dex entry of Zygarde that stated "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power." Very later on we did discover it's 100% forme and we were correct since the start.

Discuss.
>>
How do you spell "autism?"
>>
>we were right about Zygarde
Dude we thought Zygarde would act like some sort of virus, 'Zygardifying' Pokemon.
>>
>>32014628

I spell it - > denials being btfo once again,for at least the 10th time in the course of 3 years
>>
>>32014641
That was more of a thought experiment than a prediction.
Zygarde was the Kalos Trio Master. Giratina and Kyurem both got new Formes, it was reasonable to assume Zygarde would get a new "full power" Forme, as hinted in the dex.
>>
personally i think the theory is stupid as hell and that the dragon head is just a weird coincidence.

there's tons of stuff out there of people hypothesizing about necrozma's dragon form but they all look...insubstantial to me. like, as a dragon necrozma looks worse and more incomplete than normal. especially in stuff like the pic in the op. it seems to be indicating that necrozma's arms and legs are reversed but it just looks way too barebones to me. i guess it could work if it combined with something else kyurem style, but i doubt gf's gonna retread that ground. that, and i think it being a secret dragon is boring as hell.
not exactly the most educated opinion i'm putting out here but i don't feel like researching too deeply at the moment.

pic related is one of the most common designs i see for necrozma, and another example of the bareness/incompleteness i'm talking about. it looks like someone tried to assemble a puzzle with 2/3s of the pieces missing.
>>
File: 60741445_p0.png (433KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
60741445_p0.png
433KB, 800x800px
>>32015675
this design seems more plausible, but it looks impossible using just necrozma's parts. or i'm just being too close-minded.
>>
>>32015675
I've always assumed that if there's any truth to the dragon thing, its body is missing. Maybe an ultra wormhole closed on it as it was coming through and decapitated it. This Necrozma just cobbled itself together from whichever parts made it through.
>>
>>32014621
Necro will probably become a Psychic/Rock type. It learns weird rock moves by level up, and it's basically a giant rock. Plus it's got the same pattern as shiny Minior and the Motherbeast, both of which are Rock types.

And it'll make it weak to both Solgaleo's and Lunala's secondary typings.
>>
>>32015726
Or maybe it just transforms into a head and gets a spirit body, like the Tapus. The "arms" are actually the lower jaw.
>>
>>32014641
No one predicted cells, cores, or the10% form. Artwork of 100% when all we had was a silhouette depicted it with a snake body still.
We were completely off with Zygarde
>>
>>32015787
This. Nobody predicted dual fusions for Kyurem either.

One thing I noticed about Necrozma is that he has a chronic headache and is very very angry. What if Necrozma's true form is fusing with Nihilego and becoming something similar to Lusamine? Maybe it depends on Nihilego's neurotoxin to stay calm or something. They have the same pattern after all, too.
>>
>>32015875
That Riddler guy did talk about Necrozma being sealed away and he implied it having a connection to Nihilego back when all we had were the demo leaks.
>>
File: Necrozma_(dream_world).png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma_(dream_world).png
55KB, 300x300px
Is fucking Necrozma!!!
>>
>>32015895
Dog bless China for reaking
>>
>>32015787
Zygarde having an alternate wolf form was actually an idea that was thrown around quite a bit, because of myth he's based on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.