[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such an underrated Waifu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (756KB, 1950x3660px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
756KB, 1950x3660px
Why is she such an underrated Waifu?
>>
Because human waifus are shit by default.
>>
>>32014363
Barely shows up and only for an odd sidequest line to obtain a series of mediocre shitmons (and some good ones).
>>
Underrated means that she has a reason to be popular. She's just cute that's all.
>>
Literally who
>>
>>32014363
Because Curtis is better.
>>
>>32014363
underrated would imply she's worth people caring about her
>>
File: large.png (209KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 500x348px
>>32014363
Too closely associated with /vp/'s least favorite protagonist.
>>
>>32014363
I do the know her which must mean she's from gen 5 isn't she????
>>
>>32014363
We never see her entery body.
>>
>>32014363
Black2 makes a cuter girl and she is trying to steal him for herself.
>>
>>32014363
She only appears in a sidequest.
>>
>>32014421
And has a lot of cute interactions with MC. And goes on a date with MC. And is an idol.
She doesn't have to be the most popular girl, but she really is underrated for her role, simply because that role is part of an optional sidequest.
>>
>>32014363
I want to cum all over her thighs
>>
>>32014363
I still never even met her in my original W2 playthrough. I got up to maybe the 3rd call
>>
>>32018863
the mechanic is pretty bullshit, you have to stand on one of 15 extremely specific tiles scattered across Unova to have a chance of receiving a phone call, and you need 10 of them. She's basically the Feebas of Gen V.
>>
>>32014363
Because most people don't want to hassle with her sidequest that you basically need a guide to figure out unless you want to Dick around every single tile for hours
>>
>>32018969
>>32020654
I found her in my normal playthrough, it just depends on what type of player someone is.
The kind who talks to every NPC and checks suspicious looking spots in the game shouldn't have a problem finding enough tiles.
>>
>>32018969
>she's basically the Feebas of Gen V
kek
>>
>>32023293
It's still weird that it's specific overworld tile based and not just a global random event like PokeGear calls. The feature should be accessible to every player no matter how they play, not be completely inaccessible if a player just happens to never visit enough of these arbitrary tiles.
>>
>>32018969
And the payoff is one split second of her idol persona. Something that anyone with a neuron can piece together
>>
File: bw.png (337KB, 1041x792px) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
337KB, 1041x792px
>>32023338
half of the spots are practically unmissable. Unless you follow a walkthrough and just walk straight from one story advancing spot to the next.
>>
>>32023390
and said idol persona who you only ever hear about ingame if you bother to interact with the TVs in random houses and get the correct random channel to see her mentioned.
>>
She's an idol, so she probably takes three dicks before breakfast every day.
>>
>>32023390
She's the closest thing to a girlfriend an MC in a pokemon game gets.
With all the waifufags here, that's definitely noteworthy.
>>
>>32014363
Due to the fact that Generation 5 was bizarre
>>
>>32023502
Am waifufag, can confirm. Is noteworthy.
>>
Probably more people are attracted to her animal form.

That's really sad if you think about it.
>>
>>32023573
Weird, right?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.