[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: shit.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>32003903
>dad walks in
>"Anon's Mom, our son is in there watching Pokemon Sun and Moon when he should be watching the superior Pokemon XY. No one in there right minds should sit through a shitty ass slice of life plot with an ugly generic art style and animation. That boy ain't right. He must take after you."
>"*sigh* is that all you think about Anon's Dad? Fucking Pokemon? Really? You know Tyrone was over yesterday and..."
>"You let him over our house again!?"
>"Anon's dad, the only thing you ever think about is a cartoon. Tyrone treats me like a women. I want a divorce..."
>"This is the thanks I get for working overtime!? I can't come home and watch some GOOD Pokemon on MY free time!?"
>"I want you out of the house Anon's dad. I'll try telling Anon when he comes out of his room..."
>Dad hits mom
>>
Part TWO, you say?
>>
Autism
>>
File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
OP of the daily SM hate threads here, not funny. My shitposting stories are supposed to be self contained.
Anyway, let's shit on pic related.
>>
This thread
has been posted
FORTY SEVEN TIMES
>>
File: 1482730291228.jpg (306KB, 1430x906px) Image search: [Google]
1482730291228.jpg
306KB, 1430x906px
>>32013819
Some people in there are pretending to be me though. The original OP.
>>
Generic? What other completely wrong statements will XYgots come up with?
>>
>>32013809
Nothing wrong with it. Detailed background + simple foreground has been a thing since Looney Tunes.
>>
>>32013851
Since when was anime fucking Looney Toons, anon? Go watch that infamous Naruto Shippuden episode. You know the one. Looney toons should never be near anime.
>>
>>32013867
Looney Tunes will forever be leaps and bounds above any anime in terms of animation. If something is passable there, it's passable in your shitty toy commercial.
>>
>>32013879
>Looney Tunes will forever be leaps and bounds above any anime in terms of animation.
Watch better anime then.
>>
>>32013888
Get your eyes checked.

Even your Miyazaki shit has less frames per second than your standard Looney Tunes episode. There's nothing wrong with a simple foreground, every cartoon does it.
>>
>Part T W O
>>
>>32014075
Less frames per second is not a bad thing. Miyazaki's movies still look way better than any animation than Looney Toons or anything else companies outside of Japan has pumped out.
>>
>>32014079
Part 47, actually.
>>
dumb tranny

no (OP) for you
>>
>>32014099
>being this much of a braindead weeb

If you think anything from Japan is even comparable to a classic Disney cartoon you've lost it.
>>
>>32014156
Go shill Disney and WB elsewhere. Miyazaki and countless others have proved to be way better animators time and time again.
>>
>>32013831
competent ash<
>>
>>32014180
They're neither better illustrators nor animators. Their work doesn't even compare to the motion and nuance in Disney works. Japan is clearly inferior when those are their best. They're just more prolific.

Furthermore, even compared to other Japanese works, there is nothing wrong with a simple foreground. Anime does it all the time too.
>>
File: 1488655568715.png (373KB, 491x442px) Image search: [Google]
1488655568715.png
373KB, 491x442px
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T EVERY PIECE OF ANIMATION EVER BE ON PAR WITH LOONEY TUNES, CLASSIC DISNEY, HIGH BUDGET ANIME OR CLASSIC KLASPY CSUPO??!?!?!?!?
>>
>>32014238
Show me one scene in the Pokemon that looks like OP's pic. You can't because that's the worst it has ever been.
Jesus, SM was a mistake.
>>
File: Agent_47_in_Hitman_Absolution.png (73KB, 250x522px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_47_in_Hitman_Absolution.png
73KB, 250x522px
>>32013819
>>
>dad enters room
>sees pic related in son's laptop
>holds back tears
>"H-Hey son, why are you watching that?"
>"Oh, it's Pokemon Sun and Moon dad, the best series of Pokemon, the animation is so great and funny!"
>sees laptop's screen again
>your twenty-something son is watching that thing while giggling
>he wants to ask him about a possible job, or if he has a girlfriend, but there is no need
>mumbles something, his son isn't even listening at you
>SM's Ash horrid visage keeps popping in his mind
>goes to his studio
>finishes that bottle of scotch he had saved for his first drink with son
>puts "Moonlight Sonata" on his stereo
>sits at his desk
>searches on a drawer for a box, finds it
>opens it, points the barrel to the left of his head
>son doesn't even listen the shot, too busy watching the Great Alola Pancake Race episode
>>
>>32014338
Funny because nothing in SM is worth giggling over. Besides the art of course.
>>
>>32014338
>>mumbles something, his son isn't even listening at you

are you talking about your husband's son anone?
>>
>dad walks in
>"hey son, how about a game of catch just like the good ol days? Wadda say?"
>"hold on, chris, dad is distracting me again. Dad, I'm in the middle of something can you go play somewhere else?"
>get back to playing Counter Strike
>"oh, I see, well if you up for anything, I'm always downstairs..."
I'm sorry dad, please come back. :'(
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.