[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these so perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1482830799098.png (394KB, 469x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482830799098.png
394KB, 469x416px
Quite literally the best gameplay, characters, story, Pokemon, region, music, lore... everything. It's so underrated.
>>
How new are you? They're widely accepted as the best games of the series here.
>>
>>32012699
Dubs Confirm
>>
>>32012713
>They're widely accepted as the best games of the series here.
>here.
Wrong. They're hated more here than by the general fandom.
I've been here two and a half years.
>>
>>32012699
It's not the best in everything, but it's the best overall for sure.
>>
>>32012718
Not really, it's just some loud shitposters. /vp/ doesn't dislike these games more than elsewhere, people just bitch more here. These games are generally very well-liked, even here.

For what it's worth, I've been here far longer than two and a half years.
>>
>>32012699
>Pokemon
>region
>lore
>music
>characters
>story
Like all of these are wrong
>>
>>32012782
Like you're so underaged xD
>>
>>32012718
>Wrong. They're hated more here than by the general fandom.
BW leak season was the most fanatical I have ever seen /vp/ been. Then again I don't know how BW2 was handled because I stopped coming here throughout BW2 and ORAS and came back when SM came out.
>>
>>32012699
Too bad most of the pokemon designs introduced in those games were trash.
>>
>>32012699
>BW
>Perfect
Even XY were better.
>>
>>32012914
wrong theyre top tier

>>32012938
you must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>32012699
all those points are subjective but i'm glad you're happy about the things you like
>>
>>32012876
Eks dee, nice argument
>>
>>32012965
Shitpost, expect a shit response.
>>
>>32012699
>gameplay
Literally the same as Gen 4. The only Generation to not make any drastic changes to the gameplay.

>characters
In BW, I guess. Cheren and Bianca were the first real characters in Pokemon. The Gym Leaders were the best too. Alder was great. The best Champion since Blue, in terms of personality and role.

>story
Don't do stupid, anon. Even fucking XY had better story. At least that wasn't as full of holes as BW's.

>Pokemon
Objectively wrong. Focused too much on quantity to get some quality. About 20% of all Unova Pokemon were even good, the rest were just mediocre as fuck.

>region
Hoenn existed. It had the best looking towns, though. I'll give it that. Tied with Kalos in that regard.

>music
Agreed. I personally like SM's more, but Gen 5 still had great soundtrack, so I'll give it the point.

>lore
You have to be retarded to think Unova's lore was the best. The brothers' story acts as a good set up for the events, but is still full of bullshit. Even the lore surrounding Mew and Mewtwo is better than this, not to mention HGSS, ORAS and SM. Gen 5 was one of the worst when it comes to lore.

>everything
Considering only 3/7 things you listed are even good in BW, I don't see how "everything" was the best.
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (45KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
45KB, 250x272px
>>32013014
>Objectively
>>
>>32012699
only thing I don't like is the "tech" design and music, but that's simply a matter of artstyle/taste
>>
>>32012737
>anyone who disagrees with me is just a loud shitposters
jesus christ how autistic can you be
>>
>>32013014
>Objectively
>Objectively
>Objectively

also fuck off, ORAS was shit through and through
>>
File: 1488768951315.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488768951315.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
Haven't played either since release, should I go 1 or 2? In 1 I like it being only new pokemon but 2 has more content. Planning to gen my team anyway, distribution in both is shitty and I only want gen 5 pokemon in both.
>>
>>32015290
My recommendation: play Blaze Black/Volt White and then Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2.

Yes, they're rom hacks, but they change nothing significant about the story/characters/bla bla. The difficulty is increased to the point of the game actually being challenging, all Pokemon Gen 1 thru 6 are available to capture, and to top it all off its just great fun.

My personal favorite Pokemon experience. Highly recommend.

But if romhacks arent your thing, regular BW then BW2.
>>
>>32015432
Anyway to play that on a ds? I'll do an emulator if I have to but I would preffer to play on ds.
>>
>>32012885
BW hype was the very reason /vp/ was created. BW2 was slightly less hype if I recall.
>>
>>32015449
Do you have the R4 card?
>>
>>32013014
>Don't do stupid, anon. Even fucking XY had better story.

opinion disregarded
>>
>>32015449
Do not start with the romhacks.
>>
>>32012718
They were briefly before the release of Sun/Moon. Now they still have very vocal support, but Sun and Moon managed to win over a lot of Unovabortions and shatter and weaken their forces to some extent.
>>
File: gladion_get_out_b.png (108KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
gladion_get_out_b.png
108KB, 350x210px
>>32012699
>Quite literally the ebst gameplay
>paved way for this story driven nonsense that is ruining the series
They're the worst selling generation of games and rightfully so. Mediocre.
>>
>>32012713
Prove that it isn't just a dozen shitposters spamming threads like this because they know not many people really like these games. People on here handwave Sun/Moon criticism threads as "just one guy" so you can do the same with threads like these.
>>
>>32023150
>sales meaning anything

ebin
>>
>>32023150
>They're the worst selling generation of games
You're uninformed. They outsold Ruby and Sapphire.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.