[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she is your daughter now What will you do in order to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon.full.2057577[1].jpg (365KB, 700x969px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2057577[1].jpg
365KB, 700x969px
>she is your daughter now

What will you do in order to make her live a happy life?
>>
Kill her in her sleep. Life is nothing but despair, and I will make sure she never has to experience that...
>>
give her some books and shit
>>
just "inject her" lol
>>
>>32012128
But is it not the struggles and hardships that we endure, that makes the joyous moment all the more memorable and meaningful?
>>
>>32012116
Send her to school and buy her some better clothes.
Teach her some basic skills like driving and proper handwriting.
Feed her a proper diet instead of whatever she's been grubbing from the abandoned megamart.
Help her pay for her education.

Basically anything I would do for a real son/daughter. Being in Pokemon doesn't automatically make you lose all reason and parenting knowledge.
>>
>>32012147

Possibly the only good and sensate comment on /vp/
>>
>>32012457
You spelt 'sensible' incorrectly.
>>
>>32012457
Thanks, I try.
>>
Keep her safe from all you sick freaks
>>
feed her lots of broth
>>
File: disgusted hitler.jpg (10KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted hitler.jpg
10KB, 214x265px
Teach her to not be some loser who fantasizes being the parent or lover of fictional animated characters.
>>
Provide her with all the delicious food she could ever want.

Then bully her tummy when she starts getting chubby.
>>
Feed her to my Diglett kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.