[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1371946107752.png (62KB, 669x707px) Image search: [Google]
1371946107752.png
62KB, 669x707px
Haha
>>
>>32011785
Why does the fourth gym leader have 4 mons while the immediate next one unless you go straight to Mahogany Town like a true patrician only has 2?
>>
Fuck that miltank
>>
>>32011785
DUDE KANTO LMAO
>>
>Less pokemon in bosses than alola
I forgot
>>
>>32011817
because they're two fully evolved pokemon instead of worthless NFEs that only waste your time spamming Mean Look, Hypnosis etc.
>>
Fix it, /vp/.
>>
If they're so easy, why did I have so many problems with them when I was a kid?
>>
Why couldn't have Morty had a Misdreavus instead of a second Haunter?
>>
Literally 4 (Four [One, two, three, FOUR]) johto mons
>>
>>32011879
Because you were a dumb kid.
>>
>>32011879
Perhaps because gen 2 Pokemon are 50% shitmons, even in-game.
>>
>>32011872
>Falkner
Now has a Hoothoot

>Bugsy
Changed his first two Pokemon. Yanma's much stronger than Kakuna, but is very weak to Rock. Spinarak is there to add more type variety to the team. Scyther is kept because Heracross may be too difficult for babbies to beat, and Scyther would be able to use better moves without having to worry about being overpowered for this part of the game.

>Whitney
Clefairy is replaced with Furret. Now maybe Furret is finally getting some love.

>Morty
Misdreavus replaces a Haunter. Standard stuff.

>Chuck
Team left unchanged., though maybe he'll get a Heracross to replace Primeape. I didn't give him Hitmontop because Bruno uses one later in the game.

>Jasmine
One Magnemite evolves, the other is replaced by Forretress. I think the boost and Forretress's defenses are balanced out by the fact that you can get Cyndaquil/Vulpix/Growlithe by this point in the game.

>Pryce
Snease steals from Seel. I kept Dewgong because it's pretty strong.

>Clair
She's too bitchy to touch.
>>
File: saasassa.png (54KB, 664x703px) Image search: [Google]
saasassa.png
54KB, 664x703px
>>32012132
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>32011970
2 of which are evolutions from Kanto mons.
>>
>>32011785
>8 gym leaders
>only 4 gen II pokemon
>two of them aren't cross-gen evolutions of gen I pokemon.

Seriously, how the fuck do you desing eight new gym leaders with none of the hundred new pokemon?

Flying gym leader that uses birds? No Hoothoot, no togetic, no natu.

Bug collecting child gym leader? No Spinarak, no Ledian, no pineco, no yanma, no heracross, not even a fucking scizor, that's the Gen II evo of his main poke!.

Normal type gym? Ok, it's remembered for the single gen II pokemon everybody remembers. This is the only gym done right.

Ghost gym? Hey, there's only two ghost type lines in the whole game. Let's not use the new one, just stick with the old one.

Fighting? We have two new fighting types, let's use two old ones, one of which has a new evolution, which is not fighting.

Steel type? THIS is the fucking reason so many people thought that Skarmory was gen III.

Ice? Yeah! DEWGONG! It's such a fucking good and original design, we're going to use both stages! Fuck Sneasel and smoochum!

>Gyarados is totally a dragon
>>
Johto will always be Kanto's bitch. Even Kalos and Alola aren't this cucked.
>>
File: IMG_3839.jpg (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
387KB, 1000x1000px
>>32012132
>too bitchy to touch
That's why I love her.
>>
It was the early days, the first 151 were suppose to be the main ones, Johto is basically a Kanto expansion pack.
>>
>>32011872
>Falkner

Is fine considering it's the first gym.

>Bugsy

Only 2 mon, but the other is a Spike setting Pineco.

>Whitney

No more Celefairy cause pure Fairy, I guess it's Jigglypuff now, Miltank is still a good enough challenge for a 3rd gym Just get a female Rock type

>Morty

Gastly fucks off, 2 Haunters and a Gengar, good challenge since Shadow Ball is powerful on Gengar.

>Chuck

Add Machoke, rest is fine.

>Jasmine

2 Magnetons instead of Magnemites.

>Pryce

No restrictions on evolutions, Dewgong, Plioswine, then finally Mamoswine with Ice Shard.

>Clair

Is fine.
>>
>>32011862
>because they're two fully evolved pokemon instead of worthless NFEs
Unfortunately those fully evolved mon are worthless too.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (120KB, 1137x703px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
120KB, 1137x703px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.