[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showderp Rider Donk-Aid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 8

File: 14192022.jpg (193KB, 513x674px) Image search: [Google]
14192022.jpg
193KB, 513x674px
>I'll 6-0 this team with no rematch!

/vp/ has been infected with the Stall virus--only a series of pokemon players named Champs who wield devices called Mememons can cure the virus. Together, they're Showderp Riders, a core concept in which the previous thread was totally ripping off.

>Showderp Riders
dogars.org

>Dan The Man's Art Can
http://booru.showderp.com/
>>
Yeah nice image replies that really proved your point

>dude it's ok to break the rules don't be serious!

No it isn't, that's not okay at all. What's the point in even having these threads if there's no structure to follow. Without rules anybody could impeach anybdoy at any time and that would be ok. Players like champ are the reasons these threads are fucking dead nowadays. Nobdoy cares about the rules, they just want to get their epic 184 days shitmon into the team so they can waste time instead of watching some actual good pokemon battles. Champs like the current one need to be fucking purged or at least given shitmons until they go away, because you can't go DCing/throwing games on purpose and expect to carry on like nothing has happened because HE BROKE THE FUCKING RULES.

But whatever, this will be my last reply. But I guarantee whenever this guy is champing again, I will be lurking, and ready to make one of his slots fucking useless because that's what he deserves.

Bye.
>>
>>32009203
STFU FAGGOT
WHERE IS CASSY'S PUSSY?
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544022207
>>
Reserved
>>
>>32009203
He's right you know
>>
>>32009214
Your mom was right, right on my dick!
OAAAAAAAH.GIF
>>
Yeah nice image replies that really proved your point
>dude it's ok to break the rules don't be serious!
No it isn't, that's not okay at all. What's the point in even having these threads if there's no structure to follow. Without rules anybody could impeach anybdoy at any time and that would be ok. Players like champ are the reasons these threads are fucking dead nowadays.
Nobdoy cares about the rules, they just want to get their epic 184 days shitmon into the team so they can waste time instead of watching some actual good pokemon battles. Champs like the current one need to be fucking purged or at least given shitmons until they go away,
because you can't go DCing/throwing games on purpose and expect to carry on like nothing has happened because HE BROKE THE FUCKING RULES.
But whatever, this will be my last reply. But I guarantee whenever this guy is champing again, I will be lurking, and ready to make one of his slots fucking useless because that's what he deserves.
Bye.
>>
>>32009217
Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism.
This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility".
This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported.
I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY.
It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore.
You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL.
You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts.
Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.
>>
I am very mad. I drove all the way to Zarel's house to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this retarded ass toxapex team. Kept switching with regenerator and wouldn't stop toxic stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking clear hazards. But they didn't even give me the turns to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never go to a tournament that gay ass stallers enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
>>
I'm literally not doing it for attention, all I get is backlash over it why would I do it for attention. I have claimed champ and forgotten to post trip like eleven times it's just a handicap I use to not lose champ status over me being retarded
>>
>>32009196
Remember when a shill didnt make you pay to use showderp®?
>>
File: What was that about Mods lol.png (230KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
What was that about Mods lol.png
230KB, 500x647px
>>32009203
Aren't you a cutiepie.
>>
I want roomfags to leave.
>>
new team please
>>
Natural Rhythm (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Block

or

Chudo Yudo (Zygarde) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Coil
- Rest
- Block

If AG use one of these Zygarde sets with Power Construct ability and Thousand Waves instead of Block.
>>
same champ:

Level 50 Imposter Ditto holding a black sludge named "You but younger"

If new champ:

BLOOD STAR
>>
Lolikahn-T
>>
>>32009225
wut m8? u wanna have a go then, do ya? u wanna fite m8? i'll punch ya rite in yer gizzard, i will! i swears on me mum!
>>
scolipede
>>
decidnumale
>>
something with payday named Sableye-Therian
>>
>>32009206
>>32009214
>>32009217
>>32009225
>>32009240
>>32009242
>>32009251
Never reply to one of my posts again, I've fucking had it with you shitposters. You think you own this fucking board? Think again my friend. This board was built by DEMOCRACY and JUSTICE and your toxic brand of hatred can never change that.
In fact, even just now I was raising my AMERICAN flag outside my house after following the proper flag-handling protocol to clean it. My children will fly that flag. My children's children will fly that flag. You think some petty communist bitch like you can change that? You think you can destroy what God and man have built together?
Ha. It would be funny if it weren't so fucking sad. Rot in hell, Trotsky.
>>
timid kartana
>>
>>32009258
You do realize I am as right-wing American as you can get, right Memester? I actually voted for President Trump. I have the flag pole you're making fun of and I do follow the American way.

You can try to make it into a comedy routine all you want but the truth is as the truth will always be. I am better than you.
I always will be better than you.
You will always be what remains under my flag, in my flag's shadow.
My country builds yours so you can survive.

So tell me, fucktits.
Have you been shot in the face today?
No?
I can cure that for ya. Just come on down and get you some Texas hospitality. Open for any and all on this board. Even implants in my great Country of Texas.
>>
>>32009280
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
>>32009277
delet
>>
>>32009284
You're swine. You're a vulgar little maggot. Don't you even have the slightest clue as to how pathetic you are? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away.
A cock-wart. I would rather kiss a Persian than be seen with you. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have horrible breath. You are degenerate, noxious; basically, an ideal fuking moron. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic local parasitic pond scum and I wish you would just go away
>>
>>32009277
me on the right
>>
dead chimp
>>
>>32009303
how can you be on the right if thats a mirror image
>>
>>32009304
i wish lol
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544025242
>>
fucking stop this copypasta fest
>>
>>32009312
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544025497
>>
>>32009303
post feet
>>
hey i'm sonicgalaxy27 AKA disco the hedgehog the thing i do best is watching sprite videos and do some sonic sketch art and mario too and also making sprite videos and also playing mario series sonic series pokemon series smash bros series star fox series f-zero series and a few more :smile: so yeah and also i join youtube on February 5 2013 so yeah and also i'm good at spriting if you want ask me anything about me go ahead and ask ok and also i have 4 years left of me so don't worry i will be around ok guys^ i used to have DA but i got banned 2 months ago, and later, I made a new one. well thats all guys. if you have any websites that i have right here the link is right here just go on those websites and you can reach me ^ ok and also i collected all mario sonic and pokemon games every year. heh. and also if you guys have a problem with that then your such a wannabe losers. so anyway, i love talking to friends and hangout with them because there are the best friends that i ever loved and i always respect there wishes.
>>
>>32009321
feet
>>
>>32009330
/me cum
>>
>>32009284
You know what I saw in my flashbacks of 'Nam, shitposter? You! Your whole fucking family, standing there like the gooks I slaughtered, wideeyed and mouth gaped. Wishing I would of named a bullet after their brains but no! I gutted their son and let him bleed to death, slowly, right infront of the gagged father who tried to sneak up on me in the bush. I eyed his wife, ripped off her clothes, and fucked her raw. Right in the pussy! Just like I'm going to do to your mouth, knock out each tooth with my fucking rock hard sweaty cock! Your blood is the only lube I'm going to use! Just like I did to his wife and daughter. I fucked his wife into a state of unconsciousness after slamming it into her ass. Their daughter knew what was coming after I pulled out of her mother's ass, covered in shit and blood. I had fucked her so hard I ruptured veins. She was bleeding internally. But the daughter? I wanted the Father to watch as his wife, hardly able to speak as she woke up, cried during the shredding of their daughters pussy. I broke glass around my dick and taped it there. Taped it on before ramming it up her cunt. Ever had a mouthful of wasps just never stopping? You will. So will your mouth. I ripped into their daughter, ass first, using the same feces her mother spout out. I fucked her so hard she died before it was done, split her pussy open and cut her nine ways to hell. She died a little after her brother had, bled out, same as him only not so visibly gruesome. I went over to the Father, lowered him to his knees. As he was begging to be set free I shoved my cock in each of his eye sockets, came inside then slit his throat. Burnt his whole fucking village.

Know what I'm going to do to you? For posting stale pasta? The same thing I did to them gooks. Only this won't be a PTSD nightmare for you, boy. You're going to be my REAL faggot and I'm going to enjoy destroying what dignity you held on to in front of your family before burning your house down too.
>>
>>32009339
Was that an attempt at shitposting? Really? Did you even try? It didn't even seem like you attempted it. Did you have a brain aneurysm at your keyboard and starting smashing your keyboard when posting this? The mere thought of you ever posting anything ever again makes me want to cut hundreds of times all over my body and swim in a pool of alchohol. I hope you never again even look at a keyboard that will allow you to "shitpost" if THIS is what you would call a shitpost. Having you go anywhere near anything electrical ever again is a hazard to everyone around you. I hope to fucking god that your Dad realises how much of a pathetic mutt you are and pulls you out back to put a shotgun blast through your ugly disgusting thick skull, you fucking cock. Fuck you.
>>
>>32009320
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544027348
>>
>>32009350
You trying to get me hard, candy lips? Painting your mouth with those M&M's and cheesedust got me hungry for more than food! Looking like a Fried Dinner fucked a 30 day old stale bag of Cheetos using Mt. Dew for Lube! You fat fucking prick, staying in your parent's basement because they couldn't stand to count another infected pimple on your nasty face. What they don't know is your whole body looks like a rugged mountain's pass and temple's tits if those tits were as yellow as your teeth! You need to get off your computer and get on somewhere with yourself, try to atleast clean your hairy ass appearance up! Nasty fuck! You're a walking tub of lard with a tuba orchestra wherever you go! You sit down and the earth cracks! Troll is the perfect name for you since you can relate physically if the Troll were a fat ass dumb as shit waste of fucking air! No one important is going to miss you if you die so do the world a favor and take yourself out of the genepool!
>>
>>32009382
damn nigga that shit heavy
>>
>>32009360
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544028420
>>
File: H7T`(XB}4]Q_MQUZR(29F3S.jpg (3KB, 94x111px) Image search: [Google]
H7T`(XB}4]Q_MQUZR(29F3S.jpg
3KB, 94x111px
>>
>>32009389
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544030135
>>
>>32009203
>>32009221
>>32009225
>>32009258
>>32009280
>>32009284
>>32009298
>>32009328
>>32009339
>>32009350
>>32009382
You successfully killed this thread.
Thanks..
>>
>>32009441
This isn't pee! Fine, Sandy! I asked for a cup of pee! It tastes like coffee. Really watered down coffee. Either that or really strong pee. With cream and sugar in it. You know this is the last fucking thing I need. I wake up this morning and I go into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal, and there's a spider on the counter. So I couldn't eat! And then like 3 hours later I go to the grocery store and buy some peaches, and when I'm in the produce aisle, I sneeze so hard I fart and a little shit comes out. So I couldn't get breakfast, I shit myself in the grocery store, and I come home and all I wanted was a glass of pee, and you couldn't even provide that! This is the last thing I need, Sandy.
>>
File: 1253570083881.jpg (3KB, 126x124px)
1253570083881.jpg
3KB, 126x124px
these are all gold
>>
>>32009450
The bad thing here is my name really is Sandy.
What.
The.
Fuck.
>>
new lc team
evolved suggestions will be converted to babies
>>
Bidoof
>>
lil boosta (Phantump) @ Starf Berry
Ability: Harvest
Level: 5
EVs: 172 HP / 196 Atk / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Shadow Claw
- Substitute
- Protect
>>
Choice band hustle darumaka
>>
>>32009481
we were destined to cross paths, Sandy.
>>
Scarf Vulpix-Alola W/ Snow Warning
>>
life orb alolan meowth
>>
>>32009502
aipom named papa roach jr or mankey that knows vacuum wave
>>
radical roulette jr. (Munchlax) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpA
Quirky Nature
- Metronome
-
-
-
>>
>>32009503
>>32009504
>>32009505
>>32009507
>>32009508
>>32009509
lil meme team
>>
>>32009506
No. I refuse, fuck off and die. Seriously. No. That freaked me out. Don't reply, please.
>>
>>32009522
you can't run from fate, Sandy.
>>
File: chimp chart.png (14KB, 880x600px)
chimp chart.png
14KB, 880x600px
how relevant?
>>
>>32009530
all the relevant
>>
>>32009530jrhttp://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7lcsuspecttest-544034247
>>
message lolikahn for invite ;)
>>
>>32009554
>http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7lcsuspecttest-544034247

faggy opponent made room hidden
>>
>>32009574
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7lcsuspecttest-544036362
>>
Unbelievable...
Truly unbelievable..
You have been on this server for no less than a week, and yet, something in the back of your microscopic brain gives you the very idea of griefing the market place.
I have things to say:
How dare you.
How dare you come onto this server and betray us instantly.
How dare you decide to turn evil on us.
How dare you think that it would be a good idea to grief this realm of amazingness and beauty, with an amazing staff, and not realize that you are always watched...
Hmm?
I'm thoroughly disgusted with you, troll.
>>
>>32009621
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7lcsuspecttest-544038237
>>
new champ
>>
me
>>
sperme

If AG: Thick Penile Organ
>>
Donnel slakoth
>>
empoleon with cut called taddle quest
>>
Tapu Coco (Exeggutor-Alola) (M) @ Starf Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Substitute / Rest
- Block
>>
cuck xurk
>>
>>32009684
Cuck V3
>>
/me succ
>>
DankSideOfTheMoon (Clefable) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544040003

join me
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544041683
>>
>>32009693
Hey my man! I just wanted to let you know I love your work. I think you're an inspiration to autistic children everywhere. I know it might seem hard sometimes to try and function around normies who dont really care what is considered a melt or a sandwich, but I think its totally fine to have your own unique hobby to obsess over like the mouth breather that you are. Never apologize for who you are, and dont let the downvotes discourage you.
>>
new person
>>
>>32009753 pls don't throw those copypastas at me
also,me
>>
If OU: James Ellsworth

If AG: Thick Penile Organ
>>
Snips jr with Fury Cutter
>>
something with focus energy and baton pass
use scope lens on something else for 100% crit chance
>>
space anuse
>>
>>32009797
slaking
>>
landorus
>>
>>32009798
can you stop suggesting the same thing every time
>>
Fug if ag

Rabbi Shalom if ou
>>
boom boom
>>
>>32009811
Can ya fuck off and seek sunlight instead of sitting here 24/7 like the obese manchild that ya are?
>>
>>32009753
What the hell do you boys think that this is, fucking fairyland? Pulling on your weewees like a pack of fucking FRUITS?
>>
>>32009821
i already did that today
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544044633
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544045062
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544045725
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544046549
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544047609
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544048241
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544048514
>>
new team,full donnel team,all non-donnel suggestions will be changed into nfe version
>>
Donnel Porygon, if it kills something, evolve it to BLOOD DUCKE V2, if it kills something, evolve it to AC Adapter.
>>
Donnel chingling
>>
snips jr with fury cutter again
>>
sash wurmple level 1
>>
>>32009919
showderp builds mareanie
>>
Donnel Abra, when it reaches zam, make it lo rabbi Shalom, and then mega rabbi shalom
>>
>>32009926
Assault vest
>>
>>32009926
level 2
>>
>>32009926
Standard smogon movepool
>>
>>32009926
252 def / 252 sp. def
>>
>>32009926
0 def / sp def iv
>>
>>32009926
>showderp build during dead hourse

How retarded are ya?
>>
>>32009926
nicknamed "daddies cummies :o"
>>
>>32009926
Any -speed nature
>>
>>32009926
Champ picks nickname
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544051000
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544052263
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544053399
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544055233 dubs again
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544055996 last one
>>
new camp,we got snibs at least
>>
ded hour
>>
is low skill champ better than no champ?
>>
>>32010123
Yes. That way we can bully you.
>>
>>32010124
idk man I'm weak and it would only be my 3rd time champing im nervous
>>
>>32010127
At least you're more courageous than me.
>>
>>32010127
just champ,we wont bully you ok?
>>
i'll play 3-4
>>
AC Adapter
>>
Unaware Bibarel with Amnesia and Curse
>>
feraligatr lol cheers for champing
>>
donnel piplup
>>
quick claw dartrix
>>
boostan roostan
>>
hellfrog
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544061967
not using main account cause not feeling like trowing muh 1500 ladder
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 800x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 800x200px
Anyone has a link to the replay of pic related?
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544062546
nigger
>>
>>32010168
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-247965078
>>
new champ this game fucking sucks
>>
>>32010185
>I still see a perfectly healthy Arcanine on the field of play.

Wait, wasn't the guy just ironically shitposting? I'm sure I've read another battle with the "I still see a perfectly healthy X on the field of play" but the guy only had one pokemon left at that point.
>>
Goodnight showderp
>>
>>32010205
Damn I'm retarded.

I already read that probably a few months after the battle but forgot it.
>>
I can try.
>>
shy paperey boy
>>
Hoge
>>
File: 1483111520507.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
1483111520507.gif
2MB, 245x175px
ludicolo
>>
sd bibarel
>>
Golbutt
>>
Something that can remove hazards
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544072253
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544072723
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544072723
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544076238
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544076637
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544077058
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544080261

Golbutt an hero
>>
New memes time.
>>
How i feel... (Lucario) @ Sticky Barb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Screech
- Dark Pulse
- Bite
- Payback
>>
Tapu Fun (Tapu Fini) @ Binding Band
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 128 Def / 128 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Whirlpool
- Nature's Madness
- Brine
- Aqua Ring
>>
GIGA NIGGA
>>
Kurebayashi (Oricorio) @ Quick Claw
Ability: Dancer
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Attract
- Teeter Dance
- Air Slash
- Toxic
>>
mega mawile
>>
hoge
>>
pokemon trainer v2
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544082270
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544082599

Thank God for forfeit.
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544083776
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544085504
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544087100
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544087349
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544088331
>>
new team.
>>
snibs
>>
something with outrage that is not a dragon type
>>
Komala @ Leftovers
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Facade
- Bulk Up
- Wish
- Protect
>>
BOOM BOOM V2.5
>>
Bootleg Hoge
>>
assault vest vileplume
>>
fell stinger mega beedrill
>>
>>32010500
>>
Dundee Nothin (Krookodile) (M) @ Rare Bone
Ability: Moxie
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thief
- Fling
- Earthquake
- Scary Face
>>
Tspikes anything
>>
donnel weedle
>>
Champ is offline?
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544091301
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544092750
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544093530
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544095251
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544097303
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544098793
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544099729
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544100062
>>
New Champ.
>>
me for a little while,doubles ou
>>
snips or balk fetus
>>
mega mawile
>>
Oranguru
>>
If Mooeybaka in doubles:

/comfey/ (Comfey) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Aromatherapy
- Protect
- Floral Healing

Otherwise:

DISCO INFERNO (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Inferno
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Hone Claws
>>
>>32010835
Zoroark @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Punishment
- Psych Up
- Sucker Punch
- Bounce

name it whatever you like
>>
buttplug
>>
Parasect
>>
>>32010835
Cute champ

>>32010836
>>32010837
>>32010838
>>32010839
>>32010844
>>32010845
Cute team
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544102261
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544104648
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544105578 sniper
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544106570
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544109569
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544109569
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7doublesou-544111994
>>
neo camp,dankes for the ride tho,really had fun
>>
me champ

or araquanid
>>
PillowPrincess
>>
>>32011023
Zoroark @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
Jolly Nature
- Punishment
- Psych Up
- Sucker Punch
- Bounce

if doubles then
Zygarde-10% @ BrightPowder
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Core Enforcer
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

name them whatever you like
>>
/me succ
>>
Mooeybaka (Raichu-Alola) (M) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Surge Surfer
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Electric Terrain
>>
thicc foxe
>>
Funclops
>>
6 pretypes wew

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544115643
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544117329
>>
What is this bootleg game you are all playing in here?
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544120526
>>
>>32011088
It is a secret CIA psyop created to counteract the actions of the one known as the "Masked Man". Just remember that you don't get to bring friends
>>
>>32011091
>>
>>32011088
shut up and get the fuck out you sniveling little cunt, you aren't wanted here
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544123159
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544123578
>>
new team
>>
citizen kicks
>>
any stallbreaker
>>
snips
>>
>>32011240
your fav ground type
>>
nihilego!
>>
19 attack ivs timid meme kartana
>>
jesus that's a good team

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544133614
>>
wtf I hate frogs

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544137883
>>
WHY CAN'T I PRANK THIS SNIBBER

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544138558
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544139690
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544142910
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544144571
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544145592
>>
based shitty meme paper

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544148730
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544150936
>>
thanks for the goodmons bruuhs

new champ
>>
me or

tumblrfish (Bruxish) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Waterfall
- Swords Dance
>>
counter mirror coat gastrodon
>>
strong girle (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
>>
184 days in a tomb
>>
band a-muk
>>
mega bee
>>
something with a very ugly shiny
>>
>>32011516
isnt this still unreleased
>>
>>32011524
it got released yesterday
>>
>>32011527
dope
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544156230
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544156771
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544160047
>>
remove genies

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544162196
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544167051
>>
new team AG
>>
something that doesn't get walled by steel types
>>
megafug
>>
z-celebrate ho-oh
>>
minimize a-muk
>>
Thick Penile Organ
>>
z move Geomancy Xerneas
>>
A_>G
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544171567
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544173872
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544176443
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544177356
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544178200
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7anythinggoes-544180105
>>
new team ou
>>
Swellow @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Facade
- Reversal/whatever
- Work Up
>>
Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 156 Def
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab
- Stockpile
>>
BLOOD STAR
>>
work up sceptile
>>
Protean greninja
or snips
>>
snorlax

rest
curse
sleep talk
giga impact
>>
funclops
>>
MR. PIG (Pignite) @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Tail
>>
free pix
>>
>>32011912
>physical swellow in current year
>>
>>32011920
this is a _________quality meme _________
>>
idk why but showdown denied blood star for being shiny

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544185025
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544188043
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544190231
>>
is showdown stuck loading client for anyone else?
>>
>>32012028
yeah
>>
>>32012028
Yeah I thought it was just my connection, but other sites were working for me. Good to know it's not just me.
>>
>>32012028
I can't see either players' teams, but everything else is working for me.
>>
>>32012028
same
>>
>>32012028
yup
>>
>>32012028
yes
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544191139
>>
>>32012028
roll
>>
it's back up
>>
most retarded match ever

new champ
>>
me or any donnel
>>
If "u eat ass" , "sheggulai" or "cute exegg"
Type: Bird (Mew)
Ability: Synchronize
- Water Gun
- Sky Attack

Otherwise guts machamp
>>
anuse in bagina

Thick Penile Organ if AG
>>
Primal Metapod (Pupitar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance
>>
me or

boi he boutta (Tyrantrum) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
>>
Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Recover
- Big moves
- For you
>>
donnel weedle
>>
>>32012188
suggester here, rocks can be replaced with anything
>>
rhyperior
>>
>>32012188
suggester here, earthquake can be replaced with anything
>>
>>32012194
are big moves free pick or what
>>
>>32012226
of coursh
>>
new thread when
>>
k making new bread
>>
>>32012238

too soon
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-544205103
>>
>>32012238
>Page 2
>Nowhere near image limit
This thread will last for literally the rest of the day.
>>
>>32012242
>>32012261

too late lol
>>32012265
>>32012265
>>32012265
>>
>>32012269
fuck off, someone make a good bread
>>
>>32012269
you fucked up the title
>>
>>32012269

its all wrong anyways
ignore this
>>
>>32012277
>>32012276
>>32012274
tfw i made the title but not in options
>>
>>32012306
>>32012306
>>32012306
morning
>>
>>32012319
>>32012319
>>32012319

get in m'lads
>>
>>32012327
>>32012310
>>32012269
which is the real bread?
>>
>>32012327
too slow
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.