[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What went wrong?
>>
>>32007187
Your mother giving birth
>>
Nothing, it's a new take on the anime that older fans fucking despise for no good reason.

Oh, and one more thing...

>Inb4 no Serena.
>>
>>32007467
>older fans
I think you mean XY fags.

I've been watching since OS and I like it.
>>
>>32007467
Old fan here, I'm loving the shit out of the SM arc. I honestly like the slice of life approach and the animation is fine. The only thing I worry about is that none of Ash's friends are gonna catch anything.
>>
>>32007764
>Lillie
>>
>>32007901
That Vulpix could be the only thing she gets
>>
>>32007187
Because ash doesn't have a decidueye yet.
>>
File: IMG_2813.jpg (78KB, 788x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.jpg
78KB, 788x618px
Everything
>>
Absolutely nothing went wrong
>>
>>32007764
>The only thing I worry about is that none of Ash's friends are gonna catch anything.
They are Trial captains though, Probally they gonna catch something

Mao:Stenee-Lurantis-????
Surien:Popplio-Aquaranid-Totodille
Kaki:Turtonator-Alola Marowak-male Salandit
Chris-Togedemaru-????

The list is made of type faggotry but everything can happen, Reminder that Misty, Brock, Iris, Cilan and Clemont have a Pokemon that isn't the type that master
>>
>>32007187
>the only main plot consists of four Kahuna battles in 2 years
>the really interesting stuff won't happen until the last year, as always
>the dreadful art
>Ash's companions are underdeveloped and underused
>almost every single episode is "Ash+Classmate of the Week do X"
>boring as fuck
>the only thing worth speculating is what Pokemon will be caught, something that every series has by obligation
>>
Ash is still in the show
>>
File: bewear hug.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bewear hug.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
>>32007467
>older fans
It's not even the worst arc. Johto and BW were much worse. The animation change is a good contrast with the slice of life approach.
>>
No Brock
>>
>>32007467
>no reason
It's ugly as hell though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.