[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It doesn't make sense as a Grass-type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1389919012760.png (57KB, 152x151px) Image search: [Google]
1389919012760.png
57KB, 152x151px
What if it was Electric/Steel? Is losing a unique type combo and STAB Leaf Storm worth it?
>>
>>32003796
If you think of it that way, all the rotom forms should be Electric / Steel
>>
Why stop there and make every Rotom form Steel type? Fuck STAB and unique typings, right?
>>
Yes. Back in gen6 UU it was the ultimate water type remover for me. I had a team that'd let me keep momentum so it wouldn't get hurt by ice beam and it'd pretty much remove any water type. Leaf Storm absolutely needs STAB to be somewhat useful and hit anything that switches in hard, and even then due to Grass' innate shittiness it does have a lot of switch ins. Electric/Steel with levitate sounds nice but it'd lose a lot of damage.
>>
>>32003796
Steel/Electric is redundant with Magneton/Magnezone.

Stars will make the Rotomdex the starter with Ground/Electric and Rotomium Z will use Ominous wind that changes type based on the Rotom form.
>>
>>32003823
At least all of the other appliances can "generate" their secondary type. A lawn mower only has a limited amount of dead plants inside of it.
>>
>>32003835
>washing machines generate water
Please be kidding
>>
>>32003890
How did I even forget the only cancerous one?
>>
File: t.png (308KB, 412x732px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
308KB, 412x732px
>>32003832
>tfw gf will never do this
>>
>>32003826
Wait by Yes I mean No
>>
>>32003890

Washing machines release water from their outlet pipes. Close enough. Rotom-W shoots its Hydro Pump out of the pipe.
>>
>>32003796
>Electric/Steel type with Levitate

Haha no
>>
>>32004110
And Mow Rotom shoots leaves and grass from its grass bagger.
What's the difference?
>>
>>32003832
>Steel/Electric is redundant with Magneton/Magnezone.
That didn't stop them from making Togemaru.
>>
>>32004204
>shoots leaves
What lawn mower do you know that sends projectiles of dead grass out of its bag?
The other appliances are able to at least emit their secondary typing .
>>
>>32004204
Because then it creates an inconsistency with things like Florges, Comfey, Komala, Farfetch'd, etc. not being Grass-type despite the manipulation of plants being an integral part of their designs.
>>
>>32005715
not that guy but
>Because then it creates an inconsistency with things like Florges, Comfey, Komala, Farfetch'd
I'll give you florges, and maybe comfey, but komala and farfetch'd just carry stuff that they picked with them, if just by carrying a plant you think they're grass type, then you should have to include pancham for it has a piece of grass in it's mouth and braixen for it carries a stick just like farfetch'd
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.