[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played through Pokémon X for the first time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485140650877.jpg (104KB, 878x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485140650877.jpg
104KB, 878x1024px
It was a pretty heartfelt story. The bum makes you wanna cry after seeing his poke come back. Why do people hate X/Y so much in the series? Honest question.
>>
>>32002915
It's lazy
It doesn't reach its full potential
Sloppy story
Sloppy villains
Half baked legendaries
Little lore
Region feels artificial
You barely encounter the new kalos pokemon
>>
>>32002938
>lazy
How exactly? Each town was super brief, but the areas were beautiful to look around to me.
>full potential
How so? That's vague as fuck, anon.
>villians
I have no quip for this. Team flare was gay as fug.
>legendaries
yea, didn't get excited for anything with Xernas.
>lore
never watched the anime but the bum story was good imo since it had a little movie in game.
>artificial
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with this till I do post game.
>None of the gen 6 pokes really interest me so I am not too worried about this.

Overall it plays better for me than gen 7 as far as exploring and I am hoping the battle mansion thing is any good. Only real reason I am doing it now is for my ribbon-mon Gardevoir.
>>
>>32002915
Every time the game started to become enjoyable they horseshoe the "story" in and slammed the breaks on exploring for generic plot and exposition for what has been the worst "rivals" yet
>>
>X
Y is better and makes more sense desu
>>
>>32002915
fucking pokemon bank making me pay money to transfer my staraptor from diamond
>>
>>32002915
I don't hate it, but it did feel so much more bland than any game before it. The bum doesn't make me feel much when he's so over-the-top cartoonish, and completely unexplained too. The friends felt forced, only one of them and serena/calem would've been enough.

It wasn't bad, again, but I do think it's the weakest entry in the series. S/M was more engaging, even considering how many times the game goes "DUDE LILLIE LMAO"
>>
>>32002915
Look, I'm one of the biggest defenders of XY. Rightfully so. The story was better than anything before it. Even the antagonist made the most sense since Giovanni. But AZ was a mistake. A mistake bigger than N.

The AZ scene was pure shit. You barely know AZ. You see him only twice before that, and he does or say nothing. That scene was basically just a stranger coming up to you out of nowhere, and challenging you to a fight for no fucking reason. He wants to know what a "Trainer" is? The fuck has he been doing for the last 3000 years then? Okay, fuck it. What does he want you to do? Just battle him. That's it? I'm sure the people who hate Lillie for not battling probably think it was a great scene, because you battled, but it fucking wasn't. He battles you. Just that. Nothing else happens. And somehow, that "saves" him. He's finally free after three fucking thousands years because he got his ass handed to by a kid. And Floette was just waiting for this moment. For him to lose to a kid and become free, and returns that very moment.

It was bullshit. Bullshit of the highest grade. It tried to be deep, and failed so fucking miserably. Sure, it was nice to see his reaction to Floette returning. It was a very human reaction. But that doesn't make this scene any less shit scene. It was complete and total shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.