[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen VIII wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1482577809211.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482577809211.png
171KB, 431x539px
What's the thing you desire the most in the next gen?
For me personally I just want a bug/dark type I've been waiting for at least 10 years for one.
>>
>>32002306
>Following Pokemon
>Battle Frontier
>Water/Ice or Fire/Ground starter
>>
a game that doesn't fizzle out after a couple of months
>>
>>32002444
Trips confirm. It's a good thing that I like battling on cart just a little bit more as opposed to showdown. It's honestly the only thing that I'm coming back for
>>
>>32002306
My brother wants a Fire/Grass type.

I want less things to resist Bug and Grass, and more resistances for Ice.
>>
>>32002456
Pepper Pokemon one day, Anon...

one day
>>
>Following Pokémon

>Expang customization to include more body types/ages (like Battle Revolution, make a couple of the options you didn't pick be your friends/rivals), more hair colors (pink, blue, etc). MORE CUSTOMIZATION FOR BOYS.

>More regional forms

>Fixing Ice, Grass and Bug type

>Keep the trend of having one bara starter, one feminine starter and one "cool" starter (NOT NECESSARILY HUMANOID)

>Don't just go back to Gyms, or at least make them as hard as trials, with real strategy, or make them not specialize in types, having other kinds of themes. ANYTHING but regular old boring gyms.

>Make the story feel a little more like an adventure, more exploration, make the story not involve legendaries and let them be stuff you find on your own, through lore and shit.

>Bring Contests back and flesh them out to be a complete competitive-able system that is just as valid as battles and can be explored side by side with gyms/whatever, has a "league" and etc

>Sinnoh Remakes
>>
>>32002306
a girl even cuter than chicken
>>
>>32002504
>Gen 8
>Can be attack helicopter
>>
>>32002479
Did you forget about Agumon?
>>
>>32002306
A game, not an interactive movie.
Also that Primarina and Incineroar will be wiped out of existence and the new starters won't be degenerate mental illness fur, bara and tranny shit.
>>
>>32002517
not in a SJW sense, just other faces or eye shapes or something
>>
>new mega evolutions
That's one thing I really like, since there are good designs

>following pokemon with good designs
Alola was terrible in design, jeez, one or another was ok

>no fucking ultrabeasts
Jeez, ultrabeasts are the worst design ever

>shinies with good color
Last gen's shinies are shit
>>
File: IMG_3544.png (427KB, 533x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.png
427KB, 533x601px
Honestly for my bros to get some love and buffs just enough to make them competitively relevant. Im not even asking for A+ OU tier just B OU and visible enough in VGC like their heydays.

Minimum 100 completely new pokemon unrelated to older pokemon.

Keep nerfing pokemon that have been dominating the meta for more than 4 gens. Im sick of seeing the same old overpowered shit taking center stage every gen

Stop barraging us with UB-tier sublegends

Update practically useless abilities like steadfast

A third powerhouse pure fighting line whose last stage is achieved by trading. Fuck you i like them. Let me dream desperately
>>
>>32002504
also, I forgot to mention

yeah, they're doing good updating stats, but we need WAY more stuff like what they did to Masquerain and less of what they did with Delcatty (fuckin 30+ speed isn't going to make a difference, it's still trash)
>>
More waifumons to fap to honestly.
>>
File: 1488812557639.png (221KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
1488812557639.png
221KB, 800x782px
>>32003010
sames tbqh m'senpai
>>
>>32003010
this
gen 7 was all in with this, half the dex was explicit waifubait
>>
>>32002306
an in game feature to transfer pokemon from previous gens without having to download separate software and pay five fucking dollars just to get your first pokemon team in your current game
>>
Evolution mid-battle.

Size-accurate models.

Dex with 110+ new mons.

Dex not having "generic Kanto garbagemon" for the umpteenth time.

Story that's not "Let's destroy/take over the world!" for the umpteenth time.

No Psychic-type or Dragon-type legendaries.

Altogether not a tall order imo
>>
>>32002306
Bigger Pokedex

Fast ice special attacker
>>
If the following bullshit returns, it better be optional. I don't want a 5 feet Alolan Exeggutor blocking the my character all the fucking time.
>>
File: tumblr_ohvt31qZgI1w01qvjo1_1280.jpg (256KB, 600x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohvt31qZgI1w01qvjo1_1280.jpg
256KB, 600x723px
>>32002306
Battle Frontier.
More customization options.
Old Contest mechanics brought back, along with online Contests being an option.
More Ribbons to collect.
Return of PSS.
Jam packed post-game.
Pokemon learning moves they should have already (Slack Off Snorlax for example). And much-needed Tutor Moves for other things. (Silvally gets Recover and Extremespeed.)
Ghost Eeveelution.

I'm sure there are a ton of things I've missed, but these are just off of the top of my head.
>>
>>32003525
let me one up you with my SD card apparently got fried so I have nothing saved to my system and cant download anything, including the VC release of Blue and Pokemon bank.
>>
>>32002306
>next gen
2-3 years of wait
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.