[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWITCH most low quality Nintendo hardware yet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: trash son.jpg (153KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
trash son.jpg
153KB, 500x545px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

The future looks bleak for the next Pokemon Gen.
>>
that's why next game on 3DS and as nintendo struggles with their home consoles they go multiplat and exclusively handheld with the new 3DS model
>>
>>32001002
>He doesn't want next Gen Pokemon games on Smartphone
>>
>>32001002
Shouldn't you post this on /v/?
>>
>>32001002
Crowbcat is great but this video is kind of "meh" because he pads it with people being retarded with the joycons rather than a legit flaw like usual.
>>
>>32001002
And this is why I don't buy consoles on day one. Also, fuck off to >>>/v/.
>>
Apparently the games dont get saved to the cards, rather the console. That might screw with Pokemon.
>>
>>32001573
Nah that just means we'll get a form of multiple saves.
>>
>>32001597
Or they could pull a Colosseum/XD and only allow one save per console, even though the Gamecube had two memory card slots each.
>>
>>32001636
>XD
>>
>>32001636
Saves are tied to the account anon.
New account, new saves.
>>
>>32001557
Daily reminder americucks are scientificallly more stupid than europeans.
As a 147-IQ physicist, I'm already gifted for being european, but I laugh so hard when I got to deal with these subhumans.
>>
I'm sticking with my Wii U for now, maybe ill buy the New Nintendo Switch or Switch U or whatever 'improvement' console
>>
>>32001744
It wouldn't be as much of a difference if we had a smaller black community
>>
>>32001573
Why is this a problem?
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (66KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
66KB, 475x356px
>>32001744
>As a 147-IQ physicist
>>
>>32001661
So you could open a new Nintendo Network ID and use that to get two saves per Switch and theoretical Pokemon game?

>>32001744
And when was this test done?
>>
I hope to God they release pokemon 3ds next. I'm not buying this shit system for 399 Canadian. For 1 game
>>
>>32001002
>>32001557
Agreed, the clips he puts together are usually funnier, honestly. These are just guys futzing around with the screen and going "uhhhh" for a few seconds
>>
I'm a little confused about how shitty the dock is. A lot of this I credit to unpredictability of hardware they are having produced by third parties, but why the fuck couldn't they design a dock that doesn't scratch your shit up? From the first time I saw it I assumed the doc would have some effective rubber or foam stopper system, since it comes in direct contact with the screen.
>>
>>32002282
Don't say those kinds of things. The Eurocuck might get arrested if someone sees that on hir monitor.
>>
>>32001744
If you had an IQ of 100 you wouldn't be browsing 4chan. So stop lying.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.