[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these the most okay games? I rarely ever see anyone talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FRLG.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FRLG.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
Are these the most okay games?

I rarely ever see anyone talk about them, and when I do it seems they neither have anything particularly good or bad to say.
>>
>>31995906
They're pretty boring.
>>
>>31995906
>no cross evos until after E4
That made me steam so much with anger
>>
They are pretty decennt and cute
The music is also reallly good
>>
They are the epitome of playing it safe. The fact that Kanto is barely any different despite the upgrade, the fact that the Sevii Islands are boring, and the fact that the cross gen evos are unavailable until postgame is just bad. It's like they were scared of taking the risk of having more than the "original 151 muh gen wun".

Maybe I played them too late, like last year compared to everything else. Also why the fuck were Starmie and Slowbro, the two Water/Psychics, both exclusive to Leaf Green?
>>
File: espeon is not impressed.png (105KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
espeon is not impressed.png
105KB, 450x420px
>>31995906
Kanto is a boring region. FRLG fixed all the problems the originals had and even add more to do and even then it's pretty boring.

Also what's up with the emphasis on casualization? I get that Game Freak wanted this to be the next generation of fans first Pokemon games but they try to hold your hand far more than XY. At least stuff like the teachy tv and help guides are optional
>>
>>31995928
There's always one of you who rages about this when these games are brought up. Are you all the same person? The only annoying thing about it was 'Golbat is evolving!' 'Huh? Golbat stopped evolving' after every single level-up

>>31995906
I enjoyed them & the Sevii Isles were cool. Don't have anything particularly bad to say other than the Altering Cave bullshit. Not massively memorable games though
>>
>>31995906
I actualy really enjoyed the Sevii islands.
Also vs seeker is great, probably top 3 of my favorite games.
>>
They're like top 3 at least just because the best region
>>
>>31996452
>ding-ding-ding
>everyone jumps in rhythm with a hand up
Fucking loved it
>>
>>31996428
It's not that hard to change just add the evolutions to the dex.
>>
I love FireRed. I don't have LeafGreen.
The game is extremely comfy in terms of aesthetic and music. Even with the limited amount of Pokémon and lack of the physical/special split, I've spent a lot of time on FireRed.

I have three big issues with the game though.

1. Lack of physical/special split.
2. You can't get any Johtomons until after you beat the game, not even when a Kantomon evolves into a Johtomon. I once used a Golbat because it couldn't evolve.
3. Since I don't have LeafGreen, I am locked out of some of the Pokémon, making the amount of Pokémon available even lesser. Both Slowpoke and Staryu are exclusive to LeafGreen and I've never been able to use them.

Overall though I mean they're decent games but my nostalgia boner keeps me coming back.
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (91KB, 72x72px)
eyebrows.gif
91KB, 72x72px
I'm replaying FireRed right now. I love how you can completely disregard certain gyms and keep going, only to steamroll them when you realise that you didn't do them yet. I fought Koga before taking on Sabrina in this playthrough. I just wish that a similar feature could be used for future games where you can take on a gym whenever you want, and the gym leader's strength increases depending on where you are in the story.

>Yfw all gym leaders have endgame mons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.