[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Still Mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 13819238210.png (303KB, 432x306px) Image search: [Google]
13819238210.png
303KB, 432x306px
Why couldn't it be Hilda/Hilbert? Iris is already hated by the fandom due to the anime, We could've had a great galaxy-themed battle with them and BW2 would've been great, Iris as a champion is just so anti-climatic.
>>
>>31994600
And yet she's the best champ we've had yet.
>>
>>31994631
she's the worst after alder dude, what are you on about
>>
>>31994637
You haven't actually played BW2 have you.
>>
>>31994600
>Iris is non-existent in B1
>Champ on B2
>>
>>31994600
>MC as a champion
Of course you would be disappointed if you have retarded expectations. Iris is still a great champion.
>>
>>31994600
>Hilda/Hilbert
Because Red is the only canon main character.
>>
>>31994600
IS hates Hilbert and especially Hilda, plus they'd never do something creative like that again. Also Iris was in the anime and so they wanted to shill her, even though no one fucking likes her but actual faggots.
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
She works hard
>>
>>31994637
Worst is Diantha. The entire Kalos league is a fucking joke
>>
>>31994671
Not him but I have played W2 and I completely agree.
Battlewise she is no problem, her highest leveled pokémon is literally only one level higher than the E4's. If you have gotten through the four of them then she shouldn't be a problem at all.
Thematically she sucks as well, she has no presence of feats to speak of, only recently became champ, and overall just has an air of insecurity.

I disagree with OP in regards of judging her by the anime's portrayal though. That's an awful idea. Like I like Serena but I'm not going to let the anime's horrible portrayal of her change that.
>>
>>31994600
>Already hated by the fandom
No, that's just you, autist.
>>
>>31994766
>previous MC as champion
>creative
Pick one.
>>
>>31994755
What is so bad about it?Sounds like a pretty cool idea considering its a sequel, the only issue i could see is needing to choose between one of the protags to be canon
>if you have a Pokémon BW save file the game will read it and give the champion your hall of fame team
Shit that would be awesome
>>
>>31994795
You do have to admit her team was pretty cool though.
>>
>>31994865
>two fossils
Also Hawlucha doesn't fits her at all.
>>
>>31994856
>the only issue i could see is needing to choose between one of the protags to be canon

They could just base this off of the gender you pick for the 2nd game, if you pick Nate the champ would be Hilda, if you pick Rosa the champ would be Hilbert
>>
>>31994886
But what if i like to play as the girl?
>>
>>31994600
>Iris is already hated by the fandom due to the anime
Not a reason to exclude her as champion
>>
>>31994856
If people complain about Iris being "bland" (which I don't think is true at all), this would only be worse. A character with no dialogue or canon personality whatsoever would be boring as all fuck, not to mention it would look like a poor fanmade game in that.
>>
>>31994942
>A character with no dialogue or canon personality
Hilda and Hilbert were in the game at some point and had dialogue http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_2_and_White_2_beta#Pok.C3.A9mon_World_Tournament
>>
>>31994942
It would work if there was a lot of build up, the characters you interact with in the sequel met the champion so you could have then occasionally mentioning him/her through the story (the Johto remakes did something like this), the excuse for the lack of dialogue would be that the main character is just not very talkative (Green/Blue jokes about this in SM, guess it would be a running joke)

Now that i think about it, the only issue would be the hall of fame segment since there needs to be someone to tell the player what's going on, so i guess pulling another Red with a postgame boss would work better
>>
File: 1451752215452.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1451752215452.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>>31994985
>"Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
>"Words are the source of all misunderstanding! Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
>"You communicate with Pokémon using feelings, not words! Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
This is awful, i am glad they never used these
>>
>>31994985
They still didn't have any of it within B/W, which is essential.

>>31994990
Not only the remakes did it, but so did GSC. Still, it wouldn't be much creative at all, and Red isn't really the champion in those games.
>>
>>31994600
Because. Hilda/Hilbert are searching for N in a far away region.
>>
>>31994600
>the worst part of the fandom hates her
Why should that be relevant? If anythinf that makes this all the better.
>>
File: qt.jpg (452KB, 840x1150px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
452KB, 840x1150px
This is now an Iris thread
>>
File: 1486327510802.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486327510802.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>31994600
>introduce memory link feature
>let player link up with their friends or your previous game to show some event that happen in between games
>Doesn't use the feature to allow you to battle friends/your previous character as the champion of the region, drawing from random pokemon at endgame levels from linked hall of fame data

JUST
>>
>>31995025
I'm glad too. Hilda and Hilbert are far too godlike to be given plebeian things like "dialogue"
>>
>>31997964
kek, except that one time in the BW battle subway
>>
>>31994600
>Why couldn't it be Hilda/Hilbert? Iris is already hated by the fandom due to the anime
stop thinking like a casual and realize the game version is a separate entity.
>>
>>31994600
only autists care about the anime so i don't know what you're complaining about
>>
>>31994600
Iris exist only to be the champion
>>
>>31994600
Hilbert should have been red 2.0.
>>
>beat alders grandson at black Tower
>he gives me a shiny gible.

HOLY SHIT! is that normal?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.