[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stolen any Pokemon merchandise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: w.png (98KB, 197x247px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
98KB, 197x247px
Have you ever stolen any Pokemon merchandise?
>>
Yes.
>Back then when there was a walmart in my city.
>My brother and I were around 7 and 8 and we really liked these Pokeballs that came with little figures. It was pretty easy.
>We took 2 balls from the counter and ran to a corner where there were shoping carts, which was really fucking stupid from the guy who decided that, because there wasn't even any wall or something and you could just climb over that little fence.
>I rolled the balls under a few shopping carts and could just walk through the counter. Then when I was on the outside, we just picked em up again.
>My brother got a Marshtomp and I got a Skitty
>Played on the swingset outside then, good times
>>
>>31993262
nice try FBI
>>
No but I stole a pack of gum once
>>
>>31993262
I've never stolen anything physical, only pirated games.
>>
The first thing I ever stole was a Flareon bouncing ball. I think i was about 8 years old at that time. I just took it from the shelf and put it in my pocket. My dad saw me do it and brought me to a giant of a security guard with a white handlebar mustache. Ofcourse my dad told him to scare me a little but i didnt know at time. It was scary and embarrassing. After that I never stole anything, beside from some small things like pens or erasers. So yeah, i've stolen Pokemon merchandise but i was caught doing it
>>
>>31993262
I tried to steal some kids copy of red or blue when I was in like
i dunno first grade or something, whenever the games came out. I didn't even think of it as stealing at the time, he had been letting me borrow it then suddenly wanted it back because pokemon was starting to become popular around school. But he just left the cart in his backpack every day so I figured, well if he's not playing it then I might as well. Got caught pretty much right away

Not pokemon related, but I stole some play money once as a kid. The package was already open so i was like, oh ok I'll take this. My mom made me give it back. I think the two incidents were around the same time, cause I remember not really understanding the concept of stealing in both cases, but I figured if adults are telling me to stop it then I should stop
>>
I was a serial Pokémon card thief at school back when Pokemania was at its height. Never stole from a store anything though, just kids.
>>
I've never stolen anything beside some coins from my dad.
>>
>>31993262
I stole my cousin's charizard card
>>
>>31993762
Piracy is a crime. You wouldn't steal a car.
>>
Not really theft, but I swindled alot of kids out of their Pokemon cards way back in grade school.
Once convinced a kid to trade me his Charizard for a pack of Harry Potter cards because "that was gonna be the next hit game". I did stuff like this alot to get my hands on playable cards really.
>>
File: 1488163138313.png (198KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
1488163138313.png
198KB, 640x495px
When I was 10 this dumb faggot kid used to bully me at some afterschool tae kwon do shit I was at.
One day he left a DS cartridge on the ground near his backpack. I snuck over and stole it so I could erase all his data like a sneaker.
It was Pokemon Pearl.
I pressed 'New Game' and it hits me up with the 'WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKEMON!'
It reminded me of when I played Colosseum with my dad, so I was enthralled and continued.
I made the stolen game my own, put my initials on the back, and he was crying like a bitch later asking where his game went. He saw me playing pokemon pearl and said I stole it.
I showed him my game file and my initials and no one believed it was his, it was the perfect heist.

I did the same with a copy of Mario Kart, a GBA, and a DSLite by pulled the sticker off of the back so no one could match up the serial number to the packaging.
>>
>>31995203
you are a problem
>>
>>31993262
>stealing anything
no I'm not that much of an autist
>>
I accidentally stole a few packs of cards from a comic store I frequented as a kid. Thought I put them back on the shelf, but I must have forgot I put the boosters in my pocket. I got a holographic Lugia out of it, though I no longer have the card.
>>
File: 1353996832809.png (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1353996832809.png
324KB, 1600x900px
>>31995056
>>
A Mudkip plush from Sears back in 2005. Literally found it on the ground with no tag so I took it. As I was leaving I saw a display full of them. I just kept on walking.
>>
>>31995203
Was it Kicks for Kids
>>
I just started getting back into the card game when steam siege set was releasing. I sank a few hundred in to getting boosters the first 2 months. At that time of year it's getting cold and people start wearing winter clothes. I have this big jean jacket with hood thats a bit bulky and has a lot of pockets inside and out. I started just grabbing boosters off the shelves and putting them into a basket and walking off with them. When I got to an empty aisle I shoved them into the breast of my jacket and down my sleeves. The jacket is naturally lumpy enough to hide those booster points poking slightly inside the fabric. I did this with blister packs too and decks that just looked fun that had a lot of rare cards inside. I've gotten away with it every time so far, like 3 different targets and 2 Wal-Mart's. I honestly think iv e gotten around $200 worth of free cards. Slowed down since sun and moon xppansion because it's getting warmer. Those stores do not have enough employees, at least in the early morning.
>>
>>31995419
I'd totally download a Porygon tbqhwyf
>>
>>Be me.
>>Be with 2 good friends.
>>Just got out of the gym, they were there for the gains. I'm convinced they enjoyed watching me struggle.
>>Decide to go to Walmart. Pick up a few things for lunch at work the next day (we all worked together)
>>We get some pizzas, some chicken/rice.
>>Make our way to the cards, looking at the MtG cards.
>>Friend #2 grabs the Pokemon equivalent of a Fat Pack, I forget what they're called.
>>The boxes with 8 or 9 packs and energies.
>>Friend #2 puts it in the cart.
>>We go to check out.
>>Forget about the box.
>>Get back in the car, Friend #1 drives.
>>Friend #2 is in the back cracking packs.
>>He left it in the cart when we checked out. Never payed.
>>This was just the beginning.
>>
>>31995566
>>Be me again.
>>Working with friends 1 and 2 at a warehouse.
>>Find out the have Pokemon TCG packs.
>>Friend #2 decides to steal some.
>>Each break goes out to the car and empties packs into the glovebox, the pouch on the back of the seats, anywhere he can hide them.
>>Its friend #1's car.
>>Dozens of packs. Literally entire boxes hidden in this car.
>>He cracks them all and leaves the ill gotten wrappers in the car.
>>Didn't even try to help clean out the car.
>>Seriously like 4 boxes worth of wrappers everywhere.
>>Warehouse now regularly moves the Pokemon cards throughout the building.
>>Heres the kicker.
>>He left them here when he moved out of state.
>>Traded them all in at my LGS.
>>
>>31995619
you should send him some money
>>
>>31993262
Only three times in my life, that I can remember

>7 years old
>be bullied by "that kid" at school who always used to flaunt his expensive hobby shop pokemon merchandise
>claims to be a Pokemon master with his "limited edition" master ball and Mewtwo figure, gets it confiscated by teacher
>decide I've had enough of his shit
>swipe it from teacher's desk before school lets out for summer break

>9 years old
>teacher holds a contest to encourage better grades on standardized tests
>top percentile gets a free toy of their choosing a prize box (usually made up of confiscated toys from other students)
>notice a Chansey spinning top
>Chansey is my mom's favorite Pokemon
>try extra hard to win it for her
>land a solid B on the test, win a turn at the chest
>it's almost my turn, hispanic girl is in front of me
>she takes the Chansey
>200% mad
>steal it from her backpack during recess

>14 years old
>staying with cool 20-something year old aunt and her roommate
>shopping at Target
>notice Gardevoir EX promo card pack
>remember I'm a poorfag
>tell aunt about it
>she encourages me to steal it, even offers to cover me
>walk out of the store with a noticeable bulge in my jacket
>still get away with it in the end
>>
>>31995056
piracy makes a copy of an intangible good.
>>
Bumo
>>
Cards.

I regretted it but gave some things back in return.
>>
>>31995786
Your aunt sounds hot
>>
>>31995786
Your aunt sounds cool
>>
>>31993262
Not beyond software piracy.
>>
I stole my Friend's copy of Emerald back when I was 7
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.